PDA

View Full Version : OH JO MO HA MO

Moke
12-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Ojomo.... I really want to see what he's about next year. I really hope he pans out and they get this guy going because in all honesty.... anyone would be better than our FEARLESS LEADER Justin Tuck, am I right?

GMENAGAIN
12-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Something has to be done to inject life into this pass rush. Even if you just rotated those guys in so that Tuck and Osi could play fewer snaps and be fresher, it might help . . . .

nycsportzfan
12-17-2012, 10:22 AM
I just hope we draft a DE for sure... Pair JPP with someone young and hungry all the time.. Ez Ansah, Alex Okafor, or someone like that...

Moke
12-17-2012, 10:23 AM
I just hope we draft a DE for sure... Pair JPP with someone young and hungry all the time.. Ez Ansah, Alex Okafor, or someone like that...

True; we need to look at the DE spot as well. I'm really hoping Ojomo pans out because he was an animal in preseason.

joemorrisforprez
12-17-2012, 10:25 AM

I have to disagree here....I want an offensive lineman, or a linebacker, depending on the best available.

Reese has "DE'd" this defense into a one trick pony.....if the Giants aren't getting a sack, they are essentially screwed on defense.

GMENAGAIN
12-17-2012, 10:27 AM
I have to disagree here....I want an offensive lineman, or a linebacker, depending on the best available.

Reese has "DE'd" this defense into a one trick pony.....if the Giants aren't getting a sack, they are essentially screwed on defense.

Eh, the same can be said of any defense in the league.

Moke
12-17-2012, 10:27 AM

Reese has "DE'd" this defenseinto a one trick pony.....if the Giants aren't getting a sack, they are essentially screwed on defense.

Huge problem for this team too. We give too much time to the QB and they just pound our secondary to shreds.

joemorrisforprez
12-17-2012, 10:29 AM
Eh, the same can be said of any defense in the league.

Really?....like the 49ers?

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 11:10 AM

Yeah I think if we let Ojomo and Tracy get their snaps, we'll see an improved pass rush right there.

First 5 rounds of the draft need to be O-line, O-line, O-line, O-line, and CB, in no particular order...

Cloud57
12-17-2012, 11:11 AM
He will NEVER see the field this year, maybe next year.

TroyArcher
12-17-2012, 11:15 AM
I really think Tuck needs to be benched, at least a Quarter to send a message.

Moke
12-17-2012, 11:17 AM
He will NEVER see the field this year, maybe next year.

This is kind of obvious and not really the point.

GMENAGAIN
12-17-2012, 11:31 AM
Really?....like the 49ers?

Not sure what you mean. The 49ers have more sacks than the Giants and sacked Brady 3 times last night.

Are you disputing the notion that any NFL defense that doesn't get pressure on the QB (including ours) is going to have big problems?