PDA

View Full Version : Victor Cruz paying tribute

GIANTSED101
12-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Haven't seen this posted. Not trying to make any excuses but the Giants team and players have been through a lot emotionally this seasn. Frm the hurricane to the sudden incident this past weekend. Sometimes we forget that they're only human just like us. Here's something great from VC.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/sunday-tribute-victor-cruz-remain-connected-sandy-hook-230417557--nfl.html

AllHailEli
12-17-2012, 10:24 AM
They also promised to win those games and didn't.

GIANTSED101
12-17-2012, 10:28 AM
They also promised to win those games and didn't.

wow, talk about heartless. Who cares about a damn game when it comes to people and what they're going through. You my friend are not a real Giants fan.

Moke
12-17-2012, 10:30 AM
Haven't seen this posted. Not trying to make any excuses but the Giants team and players have been through a lot emotionally this seasn. Frm the hurricane to the sudden incident this past weekend. Sometimes we forget that they're only human just like us. Here's something great from VC.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/sunday-tribute-victor-cruz-remain-connected-sandy-hook-230417557--nfl.html

Piss poor excuse to why they lost big against Atlanta. Let's face reality and some truth, they lost because they played like crap and they schooled us. These events weren't in their mind while playing the game. It's not like THEIR kids died from the incident.

GeoGoGo
12-17-2012, 10:33 AM
Piss poor excuse to why they lost big against Atlanta. Let's face reality and some truth, they lost because they played like crap and they schooled us. These events weren't in their mind while playing the game. It's not like THEIR kids died from the incident.

Well, at least you aren't an a-hole.

Moke
12-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Well, at least you aren't an a-hole.

Why would I be an a-hole? I'm not saying it wasn't a tragedy....

AllHailEli
12-17-2012, 10:36 AM
I did not mean how they felt about the tragedy, or anybody felt about the tragedy and I'd rather not discuss it because it does not seem proper at all. I meant that they promised that they would play those games as a tribute, and they did not. What's so heartless about that? They were not playing with hearts.

Moke
12-17-2012, 10:37 AM
I did not mean how they felt about the tragedy, or anybody felt about the tragedy and I'd rather not discuss it because it does not seem proper at all. I meant that they promised that they would play those games as a tribute, and they did not. What's so heartless about that? They were not playing with hearts.

Did they promise that? I wasn't aware. Well, they didn't live up to their promises.

AllHailEli
12-17-2012, 10:38 AM
Why would I be an a-hole? I'm not saying it wasn't a tragedy....

Totally agree with you. The OP is bringing a discussion that I don't think is proper in this forum in the first place.

AllHailEli
12-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Did they promise that? I wasn't aware. Well, they didn't live up to their promises.

They did with The Steelers. Even Tuck asked in twitter what he could do, and they answered win the game. Victor Cruz's game was a tribute yesterday.