PDA

View Full Version : Tuck Needs A Sleep Study

eml
12-17-2012, 12:02 PM
Tuck has nightmares about RG3 now he has nigtmares about Matt Ryan. I guess he can't perform well because of his sleep interruptions and this has affected his performance. This is the guy whose supposed to inspire the team instead he's deflating them. Last year he had "nagging injuries" until he was told he could play thru them.
Does anyone remember a guy named Strahan who played every game he was in like it was a playoff game. The guy didn't go to training camp in '07and was going to retire. He came back like the hall of famer he's going to be. When he walked the sidelines those guys listened and he challenged them to play better.
I hate to mention them again but the Pats proably would have sidelined him already. Sure we beat them in 2 SBs and a regular season game but they come back the next year focused, like nothing bad happened and keep on winning.With BB there's very little room for a Tuck type. No nightmares allowed there.BTW i'm no NE fan i'm just noticing how they play solid football.
TC is the tough guy if he can't perform sit him. Too bad with lost Tollfeson, he was a good back up.
Wake up guys this isn't last year. The seahawks and vikings are in the picture now and the redskins aren't in last place again.

TroyArcher
12-17-2012, 12:25 PM
He gets plenty of rest every Sunday.

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Tuck has nightmares about RG3 now he has nigtmares about Matt Ryan. I guess he can't perform well because of his sleep interruptions and this has affected his performance. This is the guy whose supposed to inspire the team instead he's deflating them. Last year he had "nagging injuries" until he was told he could play thru them.
Does anyone remember a guy named Strahan who played every game he was in like it was a playoff game. The guy didn't go to training camp in '07and was going to retire. He came back like the hall of famer he's going to be. When he walked the sidelines those guys listened and he challenged them to play better.
I hate to mention them again but the Pats proably would have sidelined him already. Sure we beat them in 2 SBs and a regular season game but they come back the next year focused, like nothing bad happened and keep on winning.With BB there's very little room for a Tuck type. No nightmares allowed there.BTW i'm no NE fan i'm just noticing how they play solid football.
TC is the tough guy if he can't perform sit him. Too bad with lost Tollfeson, he was a good back up.
Wake up guys this isn't last year. The seahawks and vikings are in the picture now and the redskins aren't in last place again.

How much is Strahan's contract with ABC worth? Because he'd probably be better than Tuck at this point...

Moke
12-17-2012, 12:41 PM
He needs to sleep on the bench!

Rudyy
12-17-2012, 12:42 PM
He needs to sleep on the bench!I am so done lol

Moke
12-17-2012, 12:43 PM
I am so done lol

Done sleeping? :D

nycisgreat
12-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Tuck need to retire now. He is just done. He is getting killed on the line of scrimmage. At this point, he hurt's us more than anything else.

ibbill
12-17-2012, 12:57 PM

just need to look at the tackles by players not 1 NYG on the board and for sacks you have to scroll down a long way to find a NYG These guys are not putting out. Sleep maybe understating what they are doing.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Defense&sort=128

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Defense&sort=106

Rudyy
12-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Done sleeping? :DShut up. Are you done throwi- too easy.

Moke
12-17-2012, 12:59 PM
Shut up. Are you done throwi- too easy.

POW'D. Yeah, I want to throw up all over Tuck

Harooni
12-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Boy he has more dreams of stud qb's than jeff garcia

Cloud57
12-17-2012, 03:18 PM
Tuck always look tired even when he's not playing.