PDA

View Full Version : OK! Enough negativity already!!! Let's show some support!

flashnando
12-17-2012, 11:13 AM
I know the Giants are on a free fall lately and look as bad as any bad team can look. BUT! we have seeing this before, 2007 and last year, backs against the wall and they come out swinging. How many of you were counting them out last year and BAM they beat the Cowboys and made a run.

Anything is possible with this team and as fans we all should realize this is the Giants identity whether we like it or not, they play best when they are up against adversity.

We have 2 games left
@ BAL
vs Eagles

Lets support our Giants and lets cheer them on these next two games! if they lose then we can break down every single detail about where they need improvements and what to draft.

LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!

I'M ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dezzzR
12-17-2012, 11:21 AM
Im a bit low on optimism today, maybe later on in the week

gumby74
12-17-2012, 11:22 AM
The times when we ran the table, we had hope coming into the last 2 games of the season having played competitively against some very good teams. We enter the last 2 games, having stunk the joint up.

mike kennedy
12-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Golly Gee Guys.

nhpgiantsfan
12-17-2012, 11:26 AM
If you want some hope going into the last two weeks, watch some game highlights from the 49'er and Packer games this year. This team def has it in them, if they choose to show up..

AllHailEli
12-17-2012, 11:27 AM
Did anyone hit the panic button yet? They ain't rescuing the season if no one hit the panic button.

ANON837
12-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Talk to us tomorrow. Gotta get the stench of failure out of the air first. That was god awful on Sunday. Wins and loses are part of sports. I get it. But its how you lose that will make you lose your lunch. They didn't even bother getting off the plane. No pride, no heart. Embarrassing.

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Talk to us tomorrow. Gotta get the stench of failure out of the air first. That was god awful on Sunday. Wins and loses are part of sports. I get it. But its how you lose that will make you lose your lunch. They didn't even bother getting off the plane. No pride, no heart. Embarrassing.

And the sad thing is the one guy on the team that was actually motivated was benched for a guy off the street...

GMAN2K9
12-17-2012, 11:39 AM
We need Bradshaw, Phillips, and Prince back in the lineup or we are TOAST