PDA

View Full Version : Finally Tuck said something with a little fire in his belly

VBGiantsFan
12-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Maybe a guy like Flacco won't scare him and he'll come out swinging. It would be a first this season:

From: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8753373/new-york-giants-say-confidence-not-shaken-atlanta-blowout

Quote:"What is the girl in 'The Wizard of Oz'?" Tuck asked. "Dorothy? I wish I had some red shoes and I can wish myself right to next Sunday, because it can't get here quick enough."

FINALLY, HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S LOOKING FORWARD TO A GAME. MAYBE JPP WILL FEEL THE SAME WAY.

Rudyy
12-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Justin Tuck can't wait to get run over by Ray Rice.

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 01:11 PM
He just wants it to be next sunday so he can get all friendly with Ray Lewis...

BlueReign
12-17-2012, 01:15 PM
I just wish our locker room would stop speaking. They just got embarrassed. Keep your mouth shut and go earn some respect.

ShakeandBake
12-17-2012, 01:16 PM
I just wish our locker room would stop speaking. They just got embarrassed. Keep your mouth shut and go earn some respect.

+1

BuffyBlueII
12-17-2012, 01:18 PM

+1

TextureDj
12-17-2012, 01:22 PM

I dont disagree with your feelings on the matter, but you do realize that they dont have a choice right? They 100% have to speak to the media.

BlueReign
12-17-2012, 01:23 PM
I dont disagree with your feelings on the matter, but you do realize that they dont have a choice right? They 100% have to speak to the media.
Fully understand. They should just be humble. Give the company lines and get out.

sharick88
12-17-2012, 01:36 PM

LOL..........

GameTime
12-17-2012, 01:36 PM
stop wishing and start playing.....

nycisgreat
12-17-2012, 01:53 PM

+1

nycisgreat
12-17-2012, 01:54 PM

Sad but true!

GMAN2K9
12-17-2012, 02:00 PM
do something DURING the game then Justin! it was 17-0 at the half and our offense was producing some drives (not finishing)... come out "like crazed dogs" in the 2nd half and get physical in the trenches to at least give us a fighting chance! There is a difference between losing and getting beat down! Totally embarrassed by the soft, uninspired play by the team. The inconsistency of this team STINKS of poor leadership by players AND coaches. We were 11-1 in 2008 as defending champs and this team is more talented than that group yet we're 8-6 giving away the division to Dallas & Washington

B-Red22
12-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Tuck.is a joke, he needs to actually do something before he opens his mouth again

hungrrrry
12-17-2012, 02:31 PM
Maybe a guy like Flacco won't scare him and he'll come out swinging. It would be a first this season:

From: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8753373/new-york-giants-say-confidence-not-shaken-atlanta-blowout

Quote:"What is the girl in 'The Wizard of Oz'?" Tuck asked. "Dorothy? I wish I had some red shoes and I can wish myself right to next Sunday, because it can't get here quick enough."

FINALLY, HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S LOOKING FORWARD TO A GAME. MAYBE JPP WILL FEEL THE SAME WAY. What ever!!!

Buddy333
12-17-2012, 02:46 PM
I am a Tuck fan but it seems like this game has worn him down. It happens. Some guys like Gonzo seem to never be hurt. Tuck has been good player for this team and his body is paying the price.

Cloud57
12-17-2012, 02:52 PM

FINALLY, HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S LOOKING FORWARD TO A GAME. MAYBE JPP WILL FEEL THE SAME WAY.Yawn

ALLnygIN
12-17-2012, 03:23 PM
I can't hate on tuck after all the years he's giving us, butt with that said, the guy needs to man up a little or more he may be a bit older and slower, but thats no excuse for his lackluster performance pretty much all year round. He should have a couple of good plays in him a game still same with freaking osi.

JMGGIANTS
12-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Maybe Justin needs to remove the tinted window on his helmet.

gmenfan0488
12-17-2012, 04:02 PM
he could just mean he wants next Sunday to get here so he can finish his shrine to Robert Griffin III after the best quarterback ever, possible savior of humanity who haunts his dreams at night, beats the Eagles. Afterwards, he'll praise Ray Rice, saying how strong he is when he break's Tuck's arm tackle before roping off a 30 yard run, then he'll say how Rice gives him nightmares during the press conference, during which he'll wear a Ray Rice jersey and RG3 footy pajamas.

GMENAGAIN
12-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Maybe if he stops playing like Dorothy things would improve . . . . .

Harooni
12-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Damn these guys need to man up already, stop socializing and get a little aggresive. its like the whole team took on Eli;s neutered persona

DownWitJPP
12-17-2012, 04:22 PM
he can't wait for next sunday, to get Ray Lewis' autograph

Cloud57
12-17-2012, 04:23 PM
he can't wait for next sunday, to get Ray Lewis' autographHe can't wait for the season to be over

joemorrisforprez
12-17-2012, 04:32 PM
"Dorothy? I wish I had some red shoes and I can wish myself right to next Sunday, because it can't get here quick enough."

The mental image of Justin Tuck wearing red ruby shoes.....oy vey.

Harooni
12-17-2012, 04:36 PM
he can't wait for next sunday, to get Ray Lewis' autograph haha thank god for comic relief and capt morgan

giantscolombia
12-17-2012, 04:40 PM

+1 BILLION!

giantscolombia
12-17-2012, 04:42 PM
haha thank god for comic relief and capt morgan

HAHAHA DUDE!

your GIF is epic...

Ladder27
12-17-2012, 04:45 PM
I hope JPP told them all what I tweeted him. I asked him what front 4 do we have they are playing like ****... Matter fact I thought we just had 3 LBs and 2 Safeties on our Defense. Cuz the rest are always gone.

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 04:48 PM
I hope JPP told them all what I tweeted him. I asked him what front 4 do we have they are playing like ****... Matter fact I thought we just had 3 LBs and 2 Safeties on our Defense. Cuz the rest are always gone.

More like 2 LBs, 1 Safety (Brown), 1 CB (Prince), and 1 DE (JPP). Still the same number of people on the defense actually contributing...

Harooni
12-17-2012, 04:52 PM
HAHAHA DUDE!

your GIF is epic...

cheers

Buddy333
12-17-2012, 05:06 PM
I think most fans are mad because they know what a great player he has been for the Giants. I do not for one minute think he is just trying to collect a pay check. He is an athlete and he has paid the price. He is just aging quicker than some others do.

DownWitJPP
12-17-2012, 05:10 PM
No some of us are mad because our favorite team didn't even show up on sunday. They should of just stayed at home in their nice warm beds in their pajamas.

Ladder27
12-17-2012, 05:17 PM
I think most fans are mad because they know what a great player he has been for the Giants. I do not for one minute think he is just trying to collect a pay check. He is an athlete and he has paid the price. He is just aging quicker than some others do.

Lets see Im pissed at them cuz the Defense has played ok for most of the year other then spotty play. My fantasy football playoffs started this week and end with that game also. Our Defense Bennett Wilson and Tynes I had all starting and I lost by 6 points. Our defense and tynes all got me two BIG goose eggs. I am also pissed about them pulling Wilson got the other dude. But i will say lumpkin didn't play all that bad. Now all i have is this team. So they better get their heads out of their asses and start playing. It's a long long wait till the draft.

45Jones
12-17-2012, 05:23 PM
The visual of Tuck in those sparkly red shoes clicking his heels and saying "There's no place like home" is kinda funny...

BillTheGreek
12-17-2012, 05:51 PM
He can't wait for the season to be over

Sad but True !

BillTheGreek
12-17-2012, 05:52 PM

Then give him a Gold Watch !

mike kennedy
12-17-2012, 06:34 PM
Justin Tuck makes quotes like a punter would make!

DownWitJPP
12-17-2012, 07:27 PM
Oh Man I'm so pissed about this game, Let me go chase down RG3 after the game and give him a big hug.

Hooligans
12-17-2012, 07:29 PM

FINALLY, HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S LOOKING FORWARD TO A GAME. MAYBE JPP WILL FEEL THE SAME WAY.

You are impressed because Tuck SAID something?!?!?! Talk is cheap, that is all this team does, talk and then lose. Until Tuck shows something on the filed, his "talk" is meaningless.

inexorably
12-17-2012, 08:15 PM
Meh... whatever.

He tries to be witty by bringing up a Wizard of Oz reference?
After your team gets shut out for the first time since 1996?
First time ever a reigning Champ gets beat so badly?

And he's attempting to be funny by bringing up Dorothy from Wizard of Oz?

God I miss the old days. Players nowadays are all about "lets try to be witty and give much love to our 'hated' rivals"

Hard to believe any of the players give a **** anywhere near what a fan does when you hear quotes like that.

P_Simms_#11
12-17-2012, 08:26 PM
"Captain" Tuck is a day late and a dollar short.