PDA

View Full Version : Andy Reid:

Talentnottalk
12-17-2012, 12:56 PM
If Andy Reid gets fired in Philly I would not mind seeing him as a Killdrive replacement. Just have him focus on the offense. I think Andy has been in some tough situations many of which were not his doing. I think if he could take away the pressure of being a head coach we could use his experience and talent on the offensive side. Then look to do the same on the defensive side. Besides the fact that neither coordinator seems currently up to the job from a planning or player motivation standpoint and most of all leadership standpoint we will be forced to look outside for Tom's future replacement. It would be great to have people in our organization ready to move forward. A tell tale sign of how weak our coaching staff is that we won 2 Superbowls in 4-5 years and Spags is the only one anyone wanted. Even if you dont like Reid the Coordinators need to be replaced to home grow a successor. NY is too dicey a market to try someone out regardless of past experience this job is different.

Moke
12-17-2012, 12:57 PM
As much as I've hated him because of how annoying he is when we face him, I wouldn't mind it either. I really believe he could work wonders for this offense.

GameTime
12-17-2012, 12:57 PM
no way...too many personal issues for Andy.....
no way I want him on this team....

sharick88
12-17-2012, 12:58 PM
No way he's taking an OC job. My guess is that he'll be coaching the San Diego Chargers next season

Kruunch
12-17-2012, 01:03 PM
At least we'll save a ton of money we're paying those pesky running backs.

greenca190
12-17-2012, 01:10 PM
No way he's taking an OC job. My guess is that he'll be coaching the San Diego Chargers next season

andy reid and michael vick will be buffalo bills next year.

joemorrisforprez
12-17-2012, 01:12 PM

Could happen....or maybe he steps away and takes a media job for a year....I bet he'd be pretty funny in a studio.

gfanblue
12-17-2012, 06:55 PM
I actually started the same thread a month ago. I agree with OP. His talent as an offensive mind cannot be argued. I would support. Alas it wont happen.

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-17-2012, 07:36 PM
He'll be hired as a HC somewhere.

45Jones
12-17-2012, 07:39 PM
Nyet....

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 07:40 PM
He's either going to be swapping gigs with Norv, running a local radio comedy show in Philly, or opening a cheesesteak joint with Donovan McNabb (as per that one "N 'if' L" segment)

That said if he really had it in his heart to be demoted to OC, I wouldn't mind having him around... him revitalizing our offense would make philly so incredibly sad while Norv takes them to a 6-10 season...

gmen0820
12-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Noooo

brad
12-17-2012, 08:18 PM
Andy Reid is nothing more than KG on steroids.... he passes approximately 90% of the time. While I would love to see KG replaced, if Reid is the only choice, I would prefer to keep KG.

nycisgreat
12-17-2012, 08:59 PM
If Andy Reid gets fired in Philly I would not mind seeing him as a Killdrive replacement. Just have him focus on the offense. I think Andy has been in some tough situations many of which were not his doing. I think if he could take away the pressure of being a head coach we could use his experience and talent on the offensive side. Then look to do the same on the defensive side. Besides the fact that neither coordinator seems currently up to the job from a planning or player motivation standpoint and most of all leadership standpoint we will be forced to look outside for Tom's future replacement. It would be great to have people in our organization ready to move forward. A tell tale sign of how weak our coaching staff is that we won 2 Superbowls in 4-5 years and Spags is the only one anyone wanted. Even if you dont like Reid the Coordinators need to be replaced to home grow a successor. NY is too dicey a market to try someone out regardless of past experience this job is different.

Andy Reid is a HC, and will never be OC. He will get another job next season. If Dallas doesn't make the playoffs. He will land there.