PDA

View Full Version : How funny would it be

PennState1
12-17-2012, 01:27 PM
If this team beats Baltimore and the Eagles and gets on a win streak and makes it to the big one? After all, we already dominated San Fran and Green Bay. How funny would it be to look back on all these posts!!!! I wouldn't put it past this team.

BurnerNYG
12-17-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm gonna still call this team inconsistent. Who in their right mind is gonna pick a team who got shutout in December to win it all?

primetime
12-17-2012, 01:30 PM
The Giants can dominate some of the best teams in this league. But they also can lay an egg (Bengals, Falcons) The biggest question us fans have to deal with on a weekly basis is "what Giants team is showing up this week?"
Players and coaches really have to look in the mirror this week and say to themselves. What can I do to make this team better and win football games.

giantsfan420
12-17-2012, 01:31 PM
i almost expect it. this team is the lowest of lows and highest of highs. yesterday was the lowest of low part, i expect the highest of high to follow.

Moke
12-17-2012, 01:32 PM
It wouldn't be funny. I'd go find them at city hall and punch the living **** out of each and every one of them.

gumby74
12-17-2012, 01:38 PM
It'll be funnier when after it happens, people on this board will be saying that we were a great team this year. All of a sudden Fewell is a great co-ordinator again and we have a vaunted front 4. Oh that and Eli is now better than Brady because he has 3 rings and has beaten him twice in SBs.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-17-2012, 01:38 PM
I'm gonna still call this team inconsistent. Who in their right mind is gonna pick a team who got shutout in December to win it all?Now this is funny, not the scenario LOL

You're totally right, I don't even feel like following the team for the rest of the year after yesterday. Yesterday was the first time I ever actually turned off a Giants game. I usually stick around to see if I can gather some positives from it, but I just couldn't do it.

Rudyy
12-17-2012, 01:40 PM
Honestly, it wouldnt surprise me. Its still frustrating as hell though...

stormblue
12-17-2012, 01:42 PM
what is going to suck is if we miss the playoffs.
who knows when we will get back there again.
you never know when the official downfall starts.

i'm sure the '56 Giants and fans didn't think it would be 30 years before we played in our next championship game.

if we choke and miss the playoffs this year , i think we are heading into troubled waters.

GameTime
12-17-2012, 01:48 PM
If this team beats Baltimore and the Eagles and gets on a win streak and makes it to the big one? After all, we already dominated San Fran and Green Bay. How funny would it be to look back on all these posts!!!! I wouldn't put it past this team.

I would gladly eat 15 pounds of crow if that hapened.
Actually I am usually a pretty optimistic fan but yesterday's game on top of few other dreadfull performances this season have pushed me into the negative side....

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 01:49 PM
And be stuck with Killdrive and Fewell for another year?

Yeah, i'd do that if it meant Eli could hoist another Lombardi and cast true doubt on Brady as being the "best QB of the generation"... really tired of that ****. I don't even care if Eli isn't actually better anymore, I just want all the brady ****sucking to end... forever.