PDA

View Full Version : How can we get some more Lumpkin into the gameplan?

joemorrisforprez
12-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Do you guys think Lumpkin could become our slot receiver? Maybe kickoffs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjsUf_oIgp0

Moke
12-17-2012, 01:34 PM
He wasn't that bad last night. Once Bradshaw gets back, we won't be seeing Lumpkin around.

joemorrisforprez
12-17-2012, 01:36 PM
He wasn't that bad last night. Once Bradshaw gets back, we won't be seeing Lumpkin around.

Please....don't even joke about no more Lumpkin.

Moke
12-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Please....don't even joke about no more Lumpkin.

I just want pumkin pie. We need more ad****.

Rudyy
12-17-2012, 01:38 PM
Hey now, don't be dissin' my man Lumps.

dakotajoe
12-17-2012, 01:41 PM
Did you see hit cutback on one of the draws as well as the burst and balance while rounding the corner to the second level? He left the defenders scratching their heads, "who is this guy?"

RoanokeFan
12-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Do you guys think Lumpkin could become our slot receiver? Maybe kickoffs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjsUf_oIgp0

You're going to pick on a guy who has been on the team two weeks?

joemorrisforprez
12-17-2012, 01:45 PM

No....I'm going to pick on the guy who decided to shift carries away from the guy Reese drafted first in 2012.

GameTime
he had a few carries and did ok.......

Moke

More so, the coaching staff and their inability to adjust to the game.

Harooni
12-17-2012, 01:46 PM
haha lumpkin, boy he stunk

dakotajoe
12-17-2012, 01:48 PM
I thought he actually looked good for never hearing of him.

I just looked up information on him and he was actually the #2 ranked RB coming out of high school behind Reggie Bush but has a number of injuries in college and the pros which hurt his career.

RoanokeFan
12-17-2012, 01:51 PM
No....I'm going to pick on the guy who decided to shift carries away from the guy Reese drafted first in 2012.

Other than his fumble, what did he do wrong?

Moke
12-17-2012, 01:53 PM

Again, he's talking about the coaching staff. SMH.

joemorrisforprez
12-17-2012, 01:54 PM

Wilson should have been the focus of the running game. Unless Lumpkin is the future, and I didn't get the memo.

Wilson had over 300 yards and 3 TD in the game v. the Saints....and he was running effectively against the Falcons.

Like I said....I'm blaming the coordinator who thought Lumpkin gave the Giants a better chance to win than Wilson.

The result was the worst loss in recent history.

RoanokeFan
12-17-2012, 01:56 PM
Wilson should have been the focus of the running game. Unless Lumpkin is the future, and I didn't get the memo.

Wilson had over 300 yards and 3 TD in the game v. the Saints....and he was running effectively against the Falcons.

And he was getting murdered in his blocking assignments. Maybe they sat him down to preserve him for the next two games

Moke
12-17-2012, 01:57 PM
And he was getting murdered in his blocking assignments. Maybe they sat him down to preserve him for the next two games

What? Why sit someone to preserve him for the next 2 games when we needed to win this game too?

No, that makes no sense. Coaches are stupid if they thought that.

joemorrisforprez
12-17-2012, 02:05 PM

I'll tell you what.....if the Giants don't integrate Wilson into this gameplan, they don't make the playoffs this year.

That means that Gilbride is going to need to use Wilson for his strengths....that means changing the gameplan as well.

Honestly though, this is now in Coughlin's lap.....he needs to get with his staff and come up with something to beat Baltimore.

Clearly, the plan they brought into Atlanta is not the blueprint for next week.

Likewise, Eli has to have much better game. I realize Eli made things look alot worse. But he didn't get any help from the sidelines, either.