PDA

View Full Version : New York Giants Control Their Own Fate: Breaking Down Potential Playoff Paths

CowboysSuck
12-17-2012, 04:22 PM
http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/17/new-york-giants-control-their-own-fate-breaking-down-potential-playoff-paths/

So, losing to the Falcons (arguably the best team in the NFC....especially at home in their little bubble dome there) is not the end of the world. We definitely made this extremely harder on ourselves, but hey, we all know the Giants play the best with their "backs against the wall". So lets all stop blaming this person at the player and this coach.....and just be positive and hold out faith that our GIANTS ARE WINNING OUT!

Heres to the playoffs! THE RUN STARTS SUNDAY!

CowboysSuck
12-17-2012, 04:26 PM
We win out and were in. Simple as that. We beat the Ravens and stomp the Eagles and were 110% in the dance!!!!!

LETS GO

njg85m
12-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Not the end of the world, but considering that not even 3 weeks ago a win for us would have virtually allowed us to coast into the playoffs, it is a bit disheartening to be where we are.

Still though, we seem to be in the exact same position that this team loves to be in these days so lets look forward!

gmen0820
12-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Let's hope we have a repeat of last year and not 2009 and 2010.

CowboysSuck
12-17-2012, 04:31 PM
I agree....the Giants never make it easy on themselves....or the fans. We seem to live and die by our emotions.

Players fired up and want to win? We stomp out any team in the NFL.

Players feeling like taking a dump and dreaming about their rich lifestyles? We lose to an 0-16 team.

Lets just hope this is exactly what the doctor ordered!

CowboysSuck
12-17-2012, 04:32 PM
One thing is certain: we have the talent, when properly motivated, to beat any team in the league

BillTheGreek
12-17-2012, 04:47 PM
We win out and were in. Simple as that. We beat the Ravens and stomp the Eagles and were 110% in the dance!!!!!

LETS GO

+100%
There’s always somebody saying that Giants can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored.

Never underestimate the GIANTS !

Bdany
12-17-2012, 04:48 PM
http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/17/new-york-giants-control-their-own-fate-breaking-down-potential-playoff-paths/So, losing to the Falcons (arguably the best team in the NFC....especially at home in their little bubble dome there) is not the end of the world. We definitely made this extremely harder on ourselves, but hey, we all know the Giants play the best with their "backs against the wall". So lets all stop blaming this person at the player and this coach.....and just be positive and hold out faith that our GIANTS ARE WINNING OUT!Heres to the playoffs! THE RUN STARTS SUNDAY!So , that menas that IF we win this weekend and the bears , vikes , cowboys and skins all lose this weekend we can clinchAnd trust me it could happen .

Bdany
12-17-2012, 04:49 PM
http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/17/new-york-giants-control-their-own-fate-breaking-down-potential-playoff-paths/So, losing to the Falcons (arguably the best team in the NFC....especially at home in their little bubble dome there) is not the end of the world. We definitely made this extremely harder on ourselves, but hey, we all know the Giants play the best with their "backs against the wall". So lets all stop blaming this person at the player and this coach.....and just be positive and hold out faith that our GIANTS ARE WINNING OUT!Heres to the playoffs! THE RUN STARTS SUNDAY!So , that means that IF we win this weekend and the bears , vikes , cowboys and skins all lose this weekend we can clinchAnd trust me it could happen .

Mr. G-Man
12-17-2012, 04:58 PM
I agree....the Giants never make it easy on themselves....or the fans. We seem to live and die by our emotions.

Players fired up and want to win? We stomp out any team in the NFL.

Players feeling like taking a dump and dreaming about their rich lifestyles? We lose to an 0-16 team.

Lets just hope this is exactly what the doctor ordered!

i just want to be funny here and say it's impossible for us to ever lose to an 0-16 team

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 05:00 PM
i just want to be funny here and say it's impossible for us to ever lose to an 0-16 team

That's the thing though... the way the giants play on these bad days, they probably would find a way to break the laws of mathematics and lose...

Mr. G-Man
12-17-2012, 05:10 PM
That's the thing though... the way the giants play on these bad days, they probably would find a way to break the laws of mathematics and lose...

hahahahahahaha!

p.s. - i love your sig... made me laugh so hard

B-Red22
12-17-2012, 05:24 PM

Dude!!!!! Best sig everrrrrrr

stormin normand
12-17-2012, 07:04 PM
We win out and cowbots and redskins tie we are division champs once again..

Greatone80
12-17-2012, 07:20 PM
You know,with our luck- we will kill the ravens but somehow lose or struggle against eagles.

Parademon
12-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Really hope the Giants can win out, getting sick & tired of how great the Boys & Skins are & how they are this yr's Giants.

Then again, we've brought this upon ourselves by choking away a 2.5 game lead at mid season & now we are technically in 3rd place thanks to those 2 losses by a total of 3 points to the Skins & Eagles.

Also stinks that we lost to the Steelers/Bengals, but Dallas beats them both!