PDA

View Full Version : I had a really bad dream last night

Giggles2013
12-17-2012, 07:42 PM
It's the year 2020 and Coughlin is in his 70's, still coaching the team. The Giants would start off 6-2 every year and then collapse in the second half and miss the playoffs. The fans and media would start calling for his head but the Mara's would say that he has won two Superbowls and gets a lifetime pass. The fans then got very angry and started boycotting games. Those who went to the games wore paper bags over their heads. I was there one day...looked up at the scoreboard and sees that its Redskins - 45 Giants - 0 and RGIII just ran by the entire Giants defense for a 75 yard TD run...

The I woke up....panting and covered in sweat. Good thing it was just a dream. Surely it can't happen in real life...right?

Cloud57
12-17-2012, 07:44 PM
But was killdrive still the OC??????

Giggles2013
12-17-2012, 07:44 PM
I don't know...but I did see a shotgun draw on 3rd and 5...

Tmurda1984
12-17-2012, 07:51 PM
It's the year 2020 and Coughlin is in his 70's, still coaching the team. The Giants would start off 6-2 every year and then collapse in the second half and miss the playoffs. The fans and media would start calling for his head but the Mara's would say that he has won two Superbowls and gets a lifetime pass. The fans then got very angry and started boycotting games. Those who went to the games wore paper bags over their heads. I was there one day...looked up at the scoreboard and sees that its Redskins - 45 Giants - 0 and RGIII just ran by the entire Giants defense for a 75 yard TD run...

The I woke up....panting and covered in sweat. Good thing it was just a dream. Surely it can't happen in real life...right?

Its really hilarious that people can not wait for the Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin era to end. Especially when we had Coaches like Handley, Reeves and Fassel who did nothing for this franchise. Tom Coughlin is a damn good coach and well respected around the league....Bringing in Coughlin and Eli changed this franchise around. And to still be in the hunt after free agent busts and always picking at 27 + shows this coaching staff knows what they are doing.

Tmurda1984
12-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Bill Cowher wins 1 Superbowl in 20 years and he's god. Gruden wins 1 Superbowl from acquiring a highly talent team and now he god....people forget that Gruden ran that franchise down into the ground after Dungy worked so hard to turn that franchise around. What other coaches you want? Andy Reid? Who runs playaction on the 1 yard line...and calls pass plays 80% of the time.

Cloud57
12-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Bill Cowher wins 1 Superbowl in 20 years and he's god. Gruden wins 1 Superbowl from acquiring a highly talent team and now he god....people forget that Gruden ran that franchise down into the ground after Dungy worked so hard to turn that franchise around. What other coaches you want? Andy Reid? Who runs playaction on the 1 yard line...and calls pass plays 80% of the time.I think most people here would like to see a OC or DC change and I don't blame them, but I don't see many people here calling for Coughlin's head especially since we just won a SB.

TheBookOfEli
12-17-2012, 07:58 PM
I don't see RG3 lasting till 2020.

Giggles2013
12-17-2012, 08:00 PM
I want a new OC bad...more specifically a new offensive system. Too bad it won't happen until Coughlin leaves. I'm praying to God that someone hires Fewell as a head coach in the offseason.

Harooni
12-17-2012, 08:17 PM
lol giggles

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 08:37 PM
I had a dream last night that in the year 2016, Giants QB John Smith (wearing #19) was sacked 10 times and threw 6 interceptions. HC Kevin Gilbride is completely unable to come up with a way to right the 0-14 team...

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 08:38 PM
I want a new OC bad...more specifically a new offensive system. Too bad it won't happen until Coughlin leaves. I'm praying to God that someone hires Fewell as a head coach in the offseason.

How does replacing fewell fix our offensive system?

Giggles2013
12-17-2012, 08:40 PM
How does replacing fewell fix our offensive system?
I want a new DC as well.

laylow28
12-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Giggles? This place might get real interesting

TheAnalyst
12-17-2012, 08:44 PM
I don't know...but I did see a shotgun draw on 3rd and 5...Doubt it then. That's the time he calls the 30 yard chuck from Eli with his eyes closed. I wonder if Eli would be playing though. He would be 39.

AllHailEli
12-17-2012, 08:52 PM

That's not so bad of a dream. A bad dream would be losing the Super Bowl and you've had a perfect record. That's a real bad dream. Or the two Super Bowls in the last four years just being a dream.

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 08:53 PM
That's not so bad of a dream. A bad dream would be losing the Super Bowl and you've had a perfect record. That's a real bad dream. Or the two Super Bowls in the last four years just being a dream.

Another bad dream is being up 3 TDs on Philly with 8 minutes left and... oh wait.

AllHailEli
12-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Another bad dream is being up 3 TDs on Philly with 8 minutes left and... oh wait.

That too or you dreamed of being an Eagles fan.

Morehead State
12-17-2012, 09:02 PM
Its really hilarious that people can not wait for the Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin era to end. Especially when we had Coaches like Handley, Reeves and Fassel who did nothing for this franchise. Tom Coughlin is a damn good coach and well respected around the league....Bringing in Coughlin and Eli changed this franchise around. And to still be in the hunt after free agent busts and always picking at 27 + shows this coaching staff knows what they are doing.
41-0 was not "nothing"!

egyptian420
12-17-2012, 09:06 PM
I don't know...but I did see a shotgun draw on 3rd and 5...lmao

Hall of Fame
12-17-2012, 09:07 PM
Lmao gotta be a Giggles imposter, funny thread though

Giggles2013
12-17-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm the real deal...haven't posted on here in years.

giantsfan420
12-17-2012, 10:22 PM
its the same avatar i used on the cowboys board LMAO! there was another couple i used too. OP, theres a pic of an insanely intimidating clown u should use as ur next avatar.

giantsfan420
12-17-2012, 10:23 PM
thats bs, because i am the real deal. i was the one who created giggles in 2010 when I had back surgery and couldnt move for a few months. lol. u may be the "real" giants MB giggles, but u are not the real deal

GameTime
12-17-2012, 10:37 PM
if I remeber I ripped Giggles years ago when I first got on the boards and it was said to be the post of the year...lol

I had a dif name back then too......

giantsfan420
12-17-2012, 11:20 PM
if I remeber I ripped Giggles years ago when I first got on the boards and it was said to be the post of the year...lol

I had a dif name back then too......on the cowboys board?

edit-nm i misread. i wonder what MB the giggles on this MB is from...id assume dallas or philly obviously with money on dallas

Giggles2013
12-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Sorry what I meant was that I was the original.

sharick88
12-18-2012, 12:58 PM

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gumby74
12-18-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm the real deal...haven't posted on here in years.

thats bs, because i am the real deal. i was the one who created giggles in 2010 when I had back surgery and couldnt move for a few months. lol. u may be the "real" giants MB giggles, but u are not the real deal

Too funny. He just "clowned" you.

giantscolombia
12-18-2012, 01:07 PM
I don't know...but I did see a shotgun draw on 3rd and 5...

LOL REBIRTH OF... GIGGLES

Mercury
12-18-2012, 01:26 PM
I had a dream last night too. I dreamt the Giants MB wasn't filled with clowns, whether in their avatar or not. It was a sweet dream. sigh.

giantscolombia
12-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Giggles? This place might get real interesting

i dont think giggles posted in 2012.... hmmm conspiracy?

this guy might be giggles?

gumby74
12-18-2012, 01:36 PM
i dont think giggles posted in 2012.... hmmm conspiracy?

this guy might be giggles?

I'm not sure yet. But this post is hilarious.

Hall of Fame
12-18-2012, 03:58 PM
I'm not sure yet. But this post is hilarious.

I don't think he posted since the 2007 Super Bowl season. Anyone who doesn't think this guy is funny, doesn't have a sense of humor. The stuff he comes up with is pretty darn clever.