PDA

View Full Version : Fewel has got to go

TooStupid
12-17-2012, 06:47 PM
I dont see it happening, but this defense looks soft because Fewel has them playing soft. Nobody seems to know
what they're doing out there. DEs consistently getting run around. A secondary that looks lost playing soft zone, and LBs
that cant cover a runny nose. People that think Chase is a good LB need to watch his play more. We have been bad since Spags
left.

Cloud57
12-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Chase is an excellent LB but he's slow especially against the Run

Tmurda1984
12-17-2012, 06:55 PM
Sprags is overrated...what is he doing with the Saints this year? I rest my case. Sprags had a talent defensive that was stacked. Strahan, Osi (in his prime), Tuck (in his prime), Robbins, and Cofield.

And dont forget that Pierce was the smartest Linebacker in the league and a very good leader.

People dont realize how important it is too have that locker room leader. But dont feel bad because Reese doesnt know how important it is to have a locker room leader as well.

TooStupid
12-17-2012, 07:03 PM
That defense got spanked the first three games before they got a grasp of his scheme. Football coaches more then any other sport make a difference
and Fewel will not play aggressive football. Blitzing this year has been none existent and poorly executed when it is used. These guys didnt just get bad
overnight. Its not a lack of talent that leaves wide outs running wild all over the field. It doesn't seem like anyone has a problem getting wide open against
a Fewel schemed defense.

BigBlueCrew88
12-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Sprags is overrated...what is he doing with the Saints this year? I rest my case. Sprags had a talent defensive that was stacked. Strahan, Osi (in his prime), Tuck (in his prime), Robbins, and Cofield.

And dont forget that Pierce was the smartest Linebacker in the league and a very good leader.

People dont realize how important it is too have that locker room leader. But dont feel bad because Reese doesnt know how important it is to have a locker room leader as well.

I'm pretty sure JPP is going to be this very soon. I would not criticize Jerry he's one of the best GMs in the league. He has won the SB 2/5 years he's been our GM, before you say he inherited a good team, those rookies were a huge part of the 07 run. Honestly we just got blown out, but we have 2 easy games to get momentum with and make a playoff run.

GameTime
12-17-2012, 08:40 PM
That defense got spanked the first three games before they got a grasp of his scheme. Football coaches more then any other sport make a difference
and Fewel will not play aggressive football. Blitzing this year has been none existent and poorly executed when it is used. These guys didnt just get bad
overnight. Its not a lack of talent that leaves wide outs running wild all over the field. It doesn't seem like anyone has a problem getting wide open against
a Fewel schemed defense.
ever watch the Giants play?? Check the lack of effort on D then get back to me. Its not all on Fewell....
Also go checke the stats of good QBs vs the blitz.....they all smoke the blitz......