PDA

View Full Version : clean house...just clean house

giants9282
12-17-2012, 09:01 PM
doubt gmen gon read this because obviously they still sticking to the same script every year!! yes we can always say "lets get hot and run the table" but with the talent we had, we should be a dominant team, not a team that barely makes the playoff because that masks the problems that plagues this team every year.been a big blue fan for life and yesterdays game was the most frustrating i've ever seen and only confirms everything below

- gilbride aka killdrive worst OC in league..... no creativeness, never adjusts his play calling according to the game,.... play ramses in redzone.... i mean give him more of chance, dude tore it up in NC......use david wilson at least 75% of the plays, he's the most explosive player to join the gmen since LT......killdrive is most predictable play calling in league and only reason he's not fired is cuz eli can run the 2 minute offense and bail him out
- perry fewell or mr futility is worse DC in league...... doesn't use his personnel the right way- our DLINE this year sux and not playing with any heart..bench tuck and osi......only 32 sacks this year, come on man! need more blitzes with DBs.... of course QBs will hit the big plays b/c they can sit in pocket all day... fire fewell cuz with out talent we shouldn't be giving up so many yards and points these past 3 yrs
- learn to tackle..... every missed tackle should be taken off paycheck.... guys are pathetic
- cut C web- past his prime and ****y enuff to still complain every time he gets beat
- stop whining and practice hakeem and ahmad.....yeah ur injured but if u don't practice then don't play, no one wonder u have no rhythm with eli and the Oline.
- stop living in the past....yeah we've done this before, but this year is this year.... play with some heart and urgency..... i mean come on guys, hate to say it but dez bryant making u guys look pathetic...dudes sacrificing his index finger (just read the doctor reports)
- eli- get some muscle...not rocket science y u have so many tipped balls and ints.... some bad decisions, but the ball has no zip dude... get over urself and lift with martellus
- tynes- no excuse missing chip shot in a dome... u should give ur paycheck back.... put ur skirt back on and go back to scotland.... u make matt dodge look accurate

part of me kinda doesn't want them to make playoffs because we don't deserve it and it'll force reese to make some real change.... are way too talented to barely make playoffs every year

GameTime
12-17-2012, 09:05 PM
wow...
glad you are not in the Giants org...
play barden...give wilson the ball 75% of the time....
so we have two SBs in 5 years and yet the worst OC and DC in the league,,Fewell being on board for one of those
you bust Tynes balls....?? he is the reason they won some games this season...
Eli...lift....what a joke

Dude....sorry...get a clue

moosedrool
12-17-2012, 10:11 PM
Clearly there are players declining in ability due to age. It's just a matter of Reese addressing it in the offseason, but he'll probably have the same mentality "maybe they'll have one more good year left". You know, the Kareem McKenzie, David Diehl mentality.

PRGiant
12-18-2012, 02:13 AM
This guy has a tool box full of trolls...

Out of Exile
12-18-2012, 02:44 AM
I hate some of the people on this forum. It's sad.

myles2424
12-18-2012, 02:52 AM
I'm gnna go get the papers,get the paper...

Blue in Oz
12-18-2012, 05:02 AM
First post too.

RoanokeFan
12-18-2012, 06:57 AM
doubt gmen gon read this because obviously they still sticking to the same script every year!! yes we can always say "lets get hot and run the table" but with the talent we had, we should be a dominant team, not a team that barely makes the playoff because that masks the problems that plagues this team every year.been a big blue fan for life and yesterdays game was the most frustrating i've ever seen and only confirms everything below

- gilbride aka killdrive worst OC in league..... no creativeness, never adjusts his play calling according to the game,.... play ramses in redzone.... i mean give him more of chance, dude tore it up in NC......use david wilson at least 75% of the plays, he's the most explosive player to join the gmen since LT......killdrive is most predictable play calling in league and only reason he's not fired is cuz eli can run the 2 minute offense and bail him out
- perry fewell or mr futility is worse DC in league...... doesn't use his personnel the right way- our DLINE this year sux and not playing with any heart..bench tuck and osi......only 32 sacks this year, come on man! need more blitzes with DBs.... of course QBs will hit the big plays b/c they can sit in pocket all day... fire fewell cuz with out talent we shouldn't be giving up so many yards and points these past 3 yrs
- learn to tackle..... every missed tackle should be taken off paycheck.... guys are pathetic
- cut C web- past his prime and ****y enuff to still complain every time he gets beat
- stop whining and practice hakeem and ahmad.....yeah ur injured but if u don't practice then don't play, no one wonder u have no rhythm with eli and the Oline.
- stop living in the past....yeah we've done this before, but this year is this year.... play with some heart and urgency..... i mean come on guys, hate to say it but dez bryant making u guys look pathetic...dudes sacrificing his index finger (just read the doctor reports)
- eli- get some muscle...not rocket science y u have so many tipped balls and ints.... some bad decisions, but the ball has no zip dude... get over urself and lift with martellus
- tynes- no excuse missing chip shot in a dome... u should give ur paycheck back.... put ur skirt back on and go back to scotland.... u make matt dodge look accurate

part of me kinda doesn't want them to make playoffs because we don't deserve it and it'll force reese to make some real change.... are way too talented to barely make playoffs every year

WOW

RoanokeFan
12-18-2012, 06:57 AM
First post too.

Don't bet on it, alter egos thrive here

M00KIE
12-18-2012, 07:01 AM
I wish we could clean house on the MB.

RoanokeFan
12-18-2012, 08:11 AM
I wish we could clean house on the MB.

And then we moderators would be here alone... NO THANKS :cool: