PDA

View Full Version : Even After Loss, I'm not worried

Diamondring
12-18-2012, 12:33 AM
I'm still smiling and oh well the Giants were due for real big beating.

GiantRoc
12-18-2012, 12:51 AM
You are the definition of a die hard fan. How can you not be worried? I mean, I'm not worried about the Mayan prophesies, but I sure am about the Giants making the playoffs. LOL

Diamondring
12-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Well, I know that Nicks is not the same and Cruz can't wait to work with Jay Z. I hate that guy.

GiantRoc
12-18-2012, 02:25 AM
Yeah. I think that guy really screwed Victor's concentration. I guess I will never understand the draw. Just an old fart I guess.

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-18-2012, 02:30 AM
Free Eli !!!!

BillTheGreek
12-18-2012, 02:41 AM

I'm not worried either ! Win the Last 2 games and were in !

Cool Papa B.
12-18-2012, 10:59 AM
I am really tired of all these negative, "oh, the season is over" threads. Is this a Giants forum or an anti-Giants forum.

Where's the heart? Where's the "Building a Bridge" attitude. We have 2 games to make this happen. LET'S GO!!!!!

nhpgiantsfan
12-18-2012, 11:01 AM
Yeah. I think that guy really screwed Victor's concentration. I guess I will never understand the draw. Just an old fart I guess.

Look on the bright side. We will now be able to sign him for a lot less than we originally thought..

giantsforce
12-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Look on the bright side. We will now be able to sign him for a lot less than we originally thought..You are kidding, right? Because I know some teams would love to have Cruz in their lineup. I'd bet the Cowboys, the Skins, the Eagles will all line up to offer him a huge contract, not to mention the rest of the NFL. I just hate the thought of RG3 throwing to Cruz.

TuckYouPhilly
12-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Even if the season ends, which I don't think it does, we won 2 SB in the last 5 years. Makes it a little easier to take for my anyway.

Kruunch
12-18-2012, 01:09 PM

I always enjoy watching them play ... even when getting pulverized.

Accordingly, the Giants can *STILL* be expected to do anything down the stretch, from winning the Super Bowl to not winning another game this year.

All part of the joy of being a Giants fan :D

giantscolombia
12-18-2012, 01:33 PM
Well, I know that Nicks is not the same and Cruz can't wait to work with Jay Z. I hate that guy.

I agree with you dude, ever since Cruz decided to throw the "ROC" symbol or the illuminati symbol: however you want to describe it he has been off.

FrankAE
12-18-2012, 01:49 PM
Giants can still win the division. It's a three way tie right now. If Giants win out and skins/boys tie last game, Giants win the division.

DandyDon
12-18-2012, 01:54 PM

I want some of what HE"S taking ;)

Seriously, I'm far from happy with the Gints, but as long as we still have a shot at the playoffs, I'm all in.

timmytimm3
12-18-2012, 02:04 PM
Giants can still win the division. It's a three way tie right now. If Giants win out and skins/boys tie last game, Giants win the division.

http://i.qkme.me/3pzcrr.jpg

pino
12-18-2012, 02:49 PM

Last time I worried we won a super bowl. So I'm worried again!!! Don't mess with success!