PDA

View Full Version : NFL is too Hard

Diamondring
12-17-2012, 11:40 PM
This is why the Giants are 8 and 6. There are no easy teams and a lot of you know it. I'm stating the obvious. I'm still happy with Giants. Yipeee.

I Bleed Blue
12-17-2012, 11:46 PM
This is why the Giants are 8 and 6. There are no easy teams and a lot of you know it. I'm stating the obvious. I'm still happy with Giants. Yipeee.

What? Are you high?

Diamondring
12-17-2012, 11:49 PM
Oh come on man look with your eyes. Look at how the 49ers scored a lot on the Pats. You think the 49ers really have a good offense like that? Look at the Antlanty Falcons. They didn't blow their opponents before us and they creamed the Giants., Look at last season, we didn't have an outstanding record and we won it all. You think it is easy when other guys want the prize? We have a lot of injuries to players and you think it has no effect on us? This is real life and not a video game.

I said the Giants were going to beat the Falcons and it wasn't so and had to apalogize to another poster saying he doesn't know football.

Cool Papa B.
12-18-2012, 12:04 AM
This is a league for men.....

You've got to play hard every week regardless of who's on your schedule. Besides the Giants usually play well against the tough teams. A tough schedule makes you a stronger team.