PDA

View Full Version : ESPN is laughably stupid

VBGiantsFan
12-18-2012, 01:34 AM
On inside the NFL they said "its amazing that the new york giants who started 6-2 are the only team left of the three division leaders...who dont control their own destiny and cant say if they win out they are in."

I dont think they grasp the concept that the skins and girls have to play each other and one cannot win out.

Drez
12-18-2012, 01:48 AM
I think he means that we need help to win the division. We need to win out AND have both the Cowboys and Redskins lose a game to win the division.

BurnerNYG
12-18-2012, 01:57 AM
It'll be pretty damn sad if RG3 and Washington wins the division with a Superbowl champ in it after only one year. Imagine when they get Orakpo and Carriker back. You know Snyder is gonna be willing to spend some money to get Griffin more weapons. Can they trade Cousins or does he have to live out his rookie contract? That team is about to be a serious pain in the rear end.

PRGiant
12-18-2012, 02:05 AM
Not worried, there's a salary cap you know...

erivera
12-18-2012, 02:07 AM
i just want the giants to get into the playoffs, and two wins will get them regardless. a division title is great, but these days in the nfl division titles mean nothing in terms of advancing. the lower seeded teams can win on the road unlike in the past. also if the giants get a wildcard they will most likely be a 6 seed and face either san fran or green bay, and we know how they play against those teams.

BurnerNYG
12-18-2012, 02:13 AM
Not worried, there's a salary cap you know...Oh yeah no doubt but I'm sure they got some guys on their roster who's gonna be willing to restructure. Not having to pay Griffin the big bucks yet is a bonus.

giantsfan420
12-18-2012, 02:17 AM
Not worried, there's a salary cap you know...the thing thats gnna suck is top notch players will give washington the rg3 discount smfh...they did it with vick somewhat and we all know his checkered history/past...every single player is gonna wanna go to washington...especially offensive. JR is gonna need to earn his keep bc we have issues with the roster as is, hes gotta retool those issues, and then build the roster to combat washington