PDA

View Full Version : It could be worse...stay positive

nyfan1029
12-18-2012, 06:03 AM
We could have Dave Brown as our starting QB and Ray Handley as our HC. Plenty of positives......we have 2 Super Bowls in 5 years. We can still make the playoffs this year by winning our last 2 games. I know its frustrating that we have the talent to be a consistent winner in the regular season but would any of us give up our Super Bowl victories to simply win the division? We still have a chance. Enjoy the games, enjoy your families, and if we do make the playoffs........watch out!

Dorothy
12-18-2012, 06:26 AM
We could have Dave Brown as our starting QB and Ray Handley as our HC. Plenty of positives......we have 2 Super Bowls in 5 years. We can still make the playoffs this year by winning our last 2 games. I know its frustrating that we have the talent to be a consistent winner in the regular season but would any of us give up our Super Bowl victories to simply win the division? We still have a chance. Enjoy the games, enjoy your families, and if we do make the playoffs........watch out!

Amen

Mercury
12-18-2012, 08:59 AM
We could have Sanchez as a QB and Rex Ryan for a coach. Thank God for Eli and Tom!

nyfan1029
12-18-2012, 06:47 PM
With our schedule would you have taken the 8-6 record and having to win the last 2 games to get to the playoffs at the start of the year. I would. Once there in its a whole different story.