PDA

View Full Version : Giants' Ahmad Bradshaw Confident He'll Return Sunday Against Ravens

RoanokeFan
12-18-2012, 07:43 AM
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._confiden.html (http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/12/giants_ahmad_bradshaw_confiden.html)

Excerpt: "Ahmad Bradshaw's toughness is not questioned. He's played through broken and bruised feet, including this season after suffering a foot injury in Week 6. He missed just one game with a neck injury earlier in the season. His toughness has been validated.

So it should come at no surprise that Bradshaw declared that he expects to play Sunday afternoon against the Ravens in what is essentially a playoff game for the Giants. He sat out yesterday against the Falcons after spraining his knee last week against the Saints and though knee sprains can sideline a player for weeks depending on what exactly is sprained -- ask Kenny Phillips and Jacquian Williams -- Bradshaw is confident he'll be on the field in Baltimore.

"Iíve done this one before," said Bradshaw, who wouldn't specify which ligament in his left knee is sprained. "Itís healing a lot quicker than expected. Like I said, my plan is to be out there Sunday."

His head coach wasn't as certain.

"You know what, I'm not sure of that yet," Tom Coughlin said when asked if Bradshaw's could realistically play Sunday. "Medically I donít have that kind of feedback yet." Read more...

BigBlue1971
12-18-2012, 09:22 AM
im beginning to think AB is more of a security blanket for the Giants and Eli than 1st thought!

i mean it seems Bradshaw lifts the team when he plays and they appear more confident!

if thats the case i hope he is in good health and strength for the rest of his life!

Antwuan
12-18-2012, 10:00 AM
Good News!

Buddy333
12-18-2012, 10:03 AM
Bradshaw is actually having a decent season. He is a great blocker and is all heart.

OX1
12-18-2012, 10:05 AM
Bradshaw is actually having a decent season. He is a great blocker and is all heart.

But if he comes back at Nick's current level of play, what is the point.

Buddy333
12-18-2012, 10:08 AM
But if he comes back at Nick's current level of play, what is the point.True, but at this point of the season they need everyone. They should have sat Nicks until after the bye.

OX1
12-18-2012, 10:18 AM
True, but at this point of the season they need everyone. They should have sat Nicks until after the bye.

OK, then use him for part of the load and don't sit Wilson the whole game.
We are not drafting another RB high this year, have way to many other needs.
Need to get Wilson going, no matter how painful it is during his learning.

Captain Chaos
12-18-2012, 10:19 AM
Great News, I still really like Wilson and want to see him learn from his experience!

RoanokeFan
12-18-2012, 10:20 AM
im beginning to think AB is more of a security blanket for the Giants and Eli than 1st thought! i mean it seems Bradshaw lifts the team when he plays and they appear more confident! if thats the case i hope he is in good health and strength for the rest of his life! +1

RoanokeFan
12-18-2012, 10:22 AM
OK, then use him for part of the load and don't sit Wilson the whole game. We are not drafting another RB high this year, have way to many other needs. Need to get Wilson going, no matter how painful it is during his learning. They won't sit Wilson he will share the load iF Bradshaw plays

Buddy333
12-18-2012, 10:39 AM
YA made some good points the other day about Wilson. Wilson got blown up trying to block and they took him out. If teams think he can't handle a blitzing LB they will send them at him all day.

TheShouldersOf
12-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Bradshaw is having his normal average season, nothing special, nothing but average as usual, missing blocks, getting hurt, fumbling,

i believe he sprained his ACL, even his MCL he has a higher potential to injury it further and tear it, pretend they get into the playoffs he would be out for a year minimum

mike kennedy
12-18-2012, 06:38 PM
He will teturn but will the rest of the Giants.