PDA

View Full Version : Giants are very Consistent

sheepdip
12-18-2012, 10:47 AM
At being inconsistent.

Seriously whats up with that ??? Beat GB and San Fran and get crushed by Atlanta and get owned by Cinci etc.

Are the giants un motivated ? do they honestly need a kid to come in to the dressing room in a wheel chair or something ? pretty sad how this team is un motivated at times. Almost like spoiled brats when you think about it.

My take on the game as I was off yesterday.

I kind of felt this was going to be a bad day. Bad starting field position to start and again Eli blows it in his own end with a yet another bad decision which he has been doing lately. Eli kind of set a bad tone for the day. (not all his fault by no means) but a lot of almost int's for 3 games in a row now.
The first pick thou was because of Wilsons inability to secure the block and pressure lead eli to bad throw. Still on the qb but Wilson didnt block to well on the play. We knew they would attack him to see how well he did picking up the blitz. Credit to Atlanta on that play. You almost know too that Samuel was good for at least 1 pick off eli.

Oline was terrible, nothing more to say.
Rb's I thought were pretty good except for Wilsons first block of the game.
Wr's avg at best on this day nothing special.

Dline - terrible when the opposing QB doesnt get touched all day except for 1 hit I call that a big time loss. Look at Ryans #'s ? this kid is no good under pressure and yet we made it easy for him to pick us apart. Great effort and game plan.

Lbers - not much to say Williams did pretty good job on Tony and blackburn almost had a pick but nothing more then that really.

Secondary - Garbage - hosley its not pre season bud ? you talk to much and dont deliver, at the end of the day you let up TD's. you made 1 nice play but again let your man score tds. Rolle man you had how many missed tackles.

maybe people will realize that Prince is key for us.

Overall not a very good performance, terrible unmotivated team. heck the raiders came in and took it to Falcons and almost won not to mention the panthers dominated them but we stunk it up bad.

bad game plan no plan b whatever same thing.

I dont know what more to say as this is just in excusable. I dont care about loosing but getting this owned is un acceptable. Maybe TC has backed down on his players too much and it must be like a county club ala Jim Fassel's days running the team.

You just never know what to expect with this team. No leaders no toughness etc.

giantscolombia
12-18-2012, 11:07 AM
At being inconsistent.

Oline was terrible, nothing more to say.
Rb's I thought were pretty good except for Wilsons first block of the game.
Wr's avg at best on this day nothing special.

Dline - terrible when the opposing QB doesnt get touched all day except for 1 hit I call that a big time loss. Look at Ryans #'s ? this kid is no good under pressure and yet we made it easy for him to pick us apart. Great effort and game plan.

Lbers - not much to say Williams did pretty good job on Tony and blackburn almost had a pick but nothing more then that really.

Secondary - Garbage - hosley its not pre season bud ? you talk to much and dont deliver, at the end of the day you let up TD's. you made 1 nice play but again let your man score tds. Rolle man you had how many missed tackles.

Overall not a very good performance, terrible unmotivated team. heck the raiders came in and took it to Falcons and almost won not to mention the panthers dominated them but we stunk it up bad.

bad game plan no plan b whatever same thing.

I dont know what more to say as this is just in excusable. I dont care about loosing but getting this owned is un acceptable. Maybe TC has backed down on his players too much and it must be like a county club ala Jim Fassel's days running the team.

You just never know what to expect with this team. No leaders no toughness etc.

I agree with everything you have said! haha

This was just a bad lost overall dude.

The thing that kills me the most is the fact that we played with 0(zero) emotion and desire....

our D-line should be ashamed of itself, for real!

I hate it how their excuse is some bogus " The O lines are playiing really good against us"

then how come J.J watt is a monster, how come justin smith is a force and the other dude from the 9rs... ugh stop whining and stop giving excuses!