PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta flipped the table on us

sheepdip
12-18-2012, 10:16 AM
It was almost like dejavu from last year but the other way around.

We shut them out offensively - they did the same to us
key 4th down attempts where we stuffed them - they stuffed us this time
Pressure on Ryan last year - they had Eli scared and scrambly

final scores not exact but similar.

Lets say pay back is a biotch. Too bad if we have to meet them again it would have to be in Atlanta !

Cool Papa B.
12-18-2012, 10:23 AM
It was almost like dejavu from last year but the other way around.

We shut them out offensively - they did the same to us
key 4th down attempts where we stuffed them - they stuffed us this time
Pressure on Ryan last year - they had Eli scared and scrambly

final scores not exact but similar.

Lets say pay back is a biotch. Too bad if we have to meet them again it would have to be in Atlanta !

ehh.....Pay back? Not really IMO. We still have the Lombardi trophy and the rings. They, even though it was a good win for them, still has a lot to prove. No one is afraid of them still. Funny enough, I'm hoping we play them in the playoffs.

Flip Empty
12-18-2012, 10:24 AM
Yep. I was half expecting Ryan to kneel in his endzone to complete the payback.

No one is afraid of them still. Funny enough, I'm hoping we play them in the playoffs.
They've played their best against top quarterbacks. Peyton, Brees and Eli all had their worst games of the season in that dome. That in itself is worthy of respect.

Rusty192
12-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Yep. I was half expecting Ryan to kneel in his endzone to complete the payback.

They've played their best against top quarterbacks. Peyton, Brees and Eli all had their worst games of the season in that dome. That in itself is worthy of respect.Unitl they gotta play a real game outside. They are like the Saints, beat up people in their comfy dome. Once you put them outside and play a real man's game, they crumble like shortbread.