PDA

View Full Version : very quiet in here

ProfessorCrue
12-18-2012, 04:34 PM
Hmm, I wonder why.....

Kerrigan91
12-18-2012, 05:06 PM
Because Giants fans are so accustomed to getting their way that you get upset if another teams fan comes in and talks ****, despite it being a smack talk forum.

ProfessorCrue
12-18-2012, 05:21 PM
Because Giants fans are so accustomed to getting their way that you get upset if another teams fan comes in and talks ****, despite it being a smack talk forum.

they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the season

rEaS
12-18-2012, 06:07 PM
must be entertaining for you guys to maybe get to another playoff game in all these years.. maybe you win another one in the next century or so..

i don't care for the nfc east title really.. you cowgirls can have it.. all we need is to get to the playoffs and that's when the magic starts..

Kerrigan91
12-18-2012, 06:34 PM
must be entertaining for you guys to maybe get to another playoff game in all these years.. maybe you win another one in the next century or so..

i don't care for the nfc east title really.. you cowgirls can have it.. all we need is to get to the playoffs and that's when the magic starts..
Next century or so?

I'd love to put some skin in the game for that talk. Why don't we make a bet. I'll bet you the redskins win much more than 1 playoff game in the next 3 years, let alone the next 100. Don't write checks that you can't cash.

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 06:40 PM
kerrigan stfu ur team has been trash since 1993 u have nothing to say of any bragging in here get lost..maybe a strike season will roll around again and youll win another superbowl eh...like 2 of your BS trophies

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 06:44 PM
they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the season
WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT?? nobody was sticking anything out, maybe some, but really do you blame them...u and the tard kerrigan are idiots..we are superbowl champs not offseason chumps like the dead skins...not pre madonnas like the cowgirls we have a right to say whatever we feel...giants and their fans have earned that..ur 2 garbage teams have earned nothing...in 20 years..u have nothing to say to us on anything football related.

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 06:46 PM
i love it how all these loser skins fans suddenly pop from the wood work cause BOB gives them so much hope...newsflash he will be out of nfl in 5-6 years because of your scheme and injury same with morris...lol keep runnin that boy hard i love it..he will not last 3 more years

miked1958
12-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Hmm, I wonder why.....Some of us actually have jobs and Lives outside of watching football and staying on a computer all day typeing on a football forum. Its fun dont get me wrong. but if the giants go on another TEAR and win the next six for another Title it doesnt change one thing in my world other then some pleasure and excitment that my team won it. It doesnt pay one bill or mortgage payment. If the Giants do nothing other then finish out the string and dont make playoffs its fine by me. We will pick it up next season. Watch a little Knicks BB in down time. It wont be that bad for us on here Crue. We won 2 of past 5 seasons. were good. Your not. Hopefully your team wont choke again for your sake.

Kerrigan91
12-18-2012, 06:55 PM
kerrigan stfu ur team has been trash since 1993 u have nothing to say of any bragging in here get lost..maybe a strike season will roll around again and youll win another superbowl eh...like 2 of your BS trophies
Past doesn't mean much right now, does it?

Lets just look at the teams in question.

One has an aging Offensive Line, a Defensive Line that can't seem to do anything this year despite getting paid a ton of money and being anointed amazing, and a QB who is the only thing going for them and he isn't getting any younger while the competition is.

The other hand, you have a team with a 2 Rookie QBs, a Rookie RB, and a young offensive line who's let them run all over the team above this year. Along with that young team, is a young offensive coordinator who's quietly putting together a hell of a balanced team that no one wants to talk about. Its the same guy who helped build the Texans Offense into what it is before leaving.

To be fair actually, both teams have a Rookie RB, except one had a single good game against a ****show of an opponent and was announced as a great back here, while the other has led Rookies all year in rushing despite no one talking about him. The former was the one wasted with a 1st round pick too.

bigblue2088
12-18-2012, 06:58 PM

One has an aging Offensive Line, a Defensive Line that can't seem to do anything this year despite getting paid a ton of money and being anointed amazing, and a QB who is the only thing going for them and he isn't getting any younger while the competition is.

The other hand, you have a team with a 2 Rookie QBs, a Rookie RB, and a young offensive line who's let them run all over the team above this year. Along with that young team, is a young offensive coordinator who's quietly putting together a hell of a balanced team that no one wants to talk about. Its the same guy who helped build the Texans Offense into what it is before leaving.

To be fair actually, both teams have a Rookie RB, except one had a single good game against a ****show of an opponent and was announced as a great back here, while the other has led Rookies all year in rushing despite no one talking about him. The former was the one wasted with a 1st round pick too.true all that matters is the present, and we're still better than you

Kerrigan91
12-18-2012, 07:01 PM
i love it how all these loser skins fans suddenly pop from the wood work cause BOB gives them so much hope...newsflash he will be out of nfl in 5-6 years because of your scheme and injury same with morris...lol keep runnin that boy hard i love it..he will not last 3 more years
That is the only response anyone has to RG3. "Lets hope he doesn't last long". Instead, tell your ****show of a defensive line to learn to play football and not just rush the passer (like your idiot username suggests). How'd that nascar package work out against the Redskins for you a few weeks ago?

What happens, if despite everyones psychic predictions, RG3 stays a viable starter for years and years to come? Steve Young had a pretty good career, Elway too. He's much more their size and stature physically than Vick who everyone loves to compare him to at under 6' and scrawny.

Kerrigan91
12-18-2012, 07:01 PM
true all that matters is the present, and we're still better than you
If only you could back that up with a record, or some other sort of facts. Sadly for you, statistics dictate otherwise.

bigblue2088
12-18-2012, 07:03 PM
That is the only response anyone has to RG3. "Lets hope he doesn't last long". Instead, tell your ****show of a defensive line to learn to play football and not just rush the passer (like your idiot username suggests). How'd that nascar package work out against the Redskins for you a few weeks ago?

What happens, if despite everyones psychic predictions, RG3 stays a viable starter for years and years to come? Steve Young had a pretty good career, Elway too. He's much more their size and stature physically than Vick who everyone loves to compare him to at under 6' and scrawny.rushing the passer sure does work out elite teams tho (ie. packers, 49ers, etc,). you don't gotta teach our D how to play football, trust me they've been here before

bigblue2088
12-18-2012, 07:05 PM
If only you could back that up with a record, or some other sort of facts. Sadly for you, statistics dictate otherwise.defending Super Bowl champs, sounds pretty recent to me

Kerrigan91
12-18-2012, 07:06 PM
defending Super Bowl champs, sounds pretty present to me
Ah yes, last time I checked once you won the super bowl the previous year, other teams just forfeit and decline to play you the next year and you're defacto winners again.

Oh ****, the teams that beat you this year must've not gotten that memo.

Its the 2012 season, not the 2011.

bigblue2088
12-18-2012, 07:07 PM
Ah yes, last time I checked once you won the super bowl the previous year, other teams just forfeit and decline to play you the next year and you're defacto winners again.

Oh ****, actually its the 2012 season, not the 2011.ight but it statistically shows our recent success and that's what you wanted. now post me your team's recent accomplishments

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 07:07 PM

To be fair actually, both teams have a Rookie RB, except one had a single good game against a ****show of an opponent and was announced as a great back here, while the other has led Rookies all year in rushing despite no one talking about him. The former was the one wasted with a 1st round pick too. again...great u have a good team..is that a suprise to u..i mean seriously uve only cheated the cap and had what 40 free agents walk through your door in the last 10 years along with top 10 draft picks for the last what 8...am i supposed to be impressed that somehow u skins finally found something decent since 93...cause im not...good for you and your team its about damn time..was wondering for awhile if they were gonna move your franchise to LA..LOL JUST STOP WHO CARES

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 07:10 PM
go beat your chest, and your meat, over bob griffens tounge flickering about on extreme Dbags

ShakeandBake
12-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Hmm, I wonder why.....

Where have you been all season? Oh that's right, now shut the hell up. You are by far and away the worst troll I've ever seen on these boards, do everyone's brain cells a favor and take a permanent vacation.

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 07:13 PM
YEAH THE DALLAS FAN JUST CRACKS ME UP HIS TEAM IS A JOKE ALONG WITH HIS GM. yet he comes on here after winning 2 games by the skin of their teeth beating his chest gtfo....this is why people hate your team dude..because of fans like u..can u believe i had an e girl fan the other night text me laughing at the giants against atlanta..i sent back a text saying....REALLY?

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 07:14 PM
BOTTOM LINE IS THIS...SKINS FANS EGIRLS FANS AND DALLAS FANS ARE SOOO JEALOUS OF THE GIANTS..they really are

alentown pa
12-18-2012, 07:25 PM

To be fair actually, both teams have a Rookie RB, except one had a single good game against a ****show of an opponent and was announced as a great back here, while the other has led Rookies all year in rushing despite no one talking about him. The former was the one wasted with a 1st round pick too.

Hey bud, how's your lady friend..lmao...keep creepin buddy you've been found out holmes

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 07:27 PM
o **** lehigh valley tearin into you kerrigan watcha gonna do now

alentown pa
12-18-2012, 07:29 PM
o **** lehigh valley tearin into you kerrigan watcha gonna do now

this dude is not here to talk trash, which would be cool, he is a serious piece of scum...but thats fine we'll be breaking down the walls.

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 07:31 PM
lol

ShakeandBake
12-18-2012, 07:32 PM

Yeah it does considering your team has been garbage for as long as anyone can remember, you're so terrible that you come here to talk smack about potentially making the playoffs. Come back when you scrubs actually accomplish something that matters.

Kerrigan91
12-18-2012, 07:52 PM
this dude is not here to talk trash, which would be cool, he is a serious piece of scum...but thats fine we'll be breaking down the walls.
Actually before the game between the Giants and Skins I was here talking normal football. Then the Redskins win, and somehow the entire board turns into "OMG the refs cost us that game, what a load of **** blah blah blah".

Also, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what the hell you're saying and think I'm someone else, or its just "lehigh valley" bro speak. Not sure.

I guess I'm just not sure why there is a Smack Talk Central when whoever talks smack is labelled a troll. Seems its the one place to talk **** for the fun of it.

BMW
12-18-2012, 08:09 PM
What has your team done in the past 20 years that is even worth talking about? You have not made the playoffs yet, you have not won anything yet this season, your team is a paper champ like every other team in our division. Till you accomplish something shut the hell up.

alentown pa
12-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Actually before the game between the Giants and Skins I was here talking normal football. Then the Redskins win, and somehow the entire board turns into "OMG the refs cost us that game, what a load of **** blah blah blah".

Also, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what the hell you're saying and think I'm someone else, or its just "lehigh valley" bro speak. Not sure.

I guess I'm just not sure why there is a Smack Talk Central when whoever talks smack is labelled a troll. Seems its the one place to talk **** for the fun of it.

who cares if you talk smack or troll..you know what you're up too...keep it up

ProfessorCrue
12-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Where have you been all season? Oh that's right, now shut the hell up. You are by far and away the worst troll I've ever seen on these boards, do everyone's brain cells a favor and take a permanent vacation.
lol, ive been here all season chump, how bout you? lately you've zipped your lip cause of the suckage the giants are showing. funny how people are talking how the lil g's are "consistent". whats consistent about the lil g's is their failure to make the playoffs after winning a title. that much will be proven true again this yr

bigblue2088
12-18-2012, 08:28 PM
I swear if we win the division again this year....

alentown pa
12-18-2012, 08:38 PM
lol, ive been here all season chump, how bout you? lately you've zipped your lip cause of the suckage the giants are showing. funny how people are talking how the lil g's are "consistent". whats consistent about the lil g's is their failure to make the playoffs after winning a title. that much will be proven true again this yr

the giants made the playoffs and were the one seed in 08, the year after they won the super bowl..get your facts straight next time you ****in annoying ****.

ProfessorCrue
12-18-2012, 09:15 PM
i do believe the lil g's aint making it this yr. the playoffs, that is.....

now i am not sitting here and claiming my Cowboys are going to the playoffs and all that. no, i am not that naive to boast that kinda talk. that does nothing but majorly jinxs the team. but once again, i do believe, Dallas is in a better position to make it than the g's. Cowboys are playing better ball right now than the g's. and ravens are gonna beat you guys and thats really gonna hurt yall. you guys will be all but eliminated.

ProfessorCrue
12-18-2012, 09:16 PM
I swear if we win the division again this year....
dont worry, if yall win it ill come back here n take the crow lol..........

bigblue2088
12-18-2012, 09:19 PM
dont worry, if yall win it ill come back here n take the crow lol..........we not winning it. wild card tho, we're at our best as an underdog so maybe everything will turn out fine

ShakeandBake
12-18-2012, 09:21 PM

You have made plenty of wrong predictions this year and you are always a ghost when it comes time to eat crow.......worst troll ever

ProfessorCrue
12-18-2012, 09:26 PM
You have made plenty of wrong predictions this year and you are always a ghost when it comes time to eat crow.......worst troll ever
hmm, i think others in here that know me would dispute that. the ghost part

ive made wrong predictions and correct ones. thats the fun part about it all. none of us are perfect when it comes to predictions. if i could be right every single time, i would be laying bets all over vegas.

i am predicting the ravens winning this week.........

G-MENBK
12-18-2012, 09:27 PM

Cowboys definitely have been consistent: doing nothing relevant in the postseason for almost 20 years.

miked1958
12-18-2012, 09:32 PM
dont worry, if yall win it ill come back here n take the crow lol..........i think it's tough on any defending champ to repeat. Hey like you mentioned half the time they don't even make the playoffs. You have to admit though that the 08 season the little Gs as you it were beating up everyone pretty good jumping out to 10-1 start. Then after the plax thing they only won 2 more times for the season. Finishing out 2-4 counting the opening round playoff loss to Philly. I often wonder what would of happened had he not shot himself? Could of been 3/5 years...

ProfessorCrue
12-18-2012, 09:32 PM
i know Romo is far more consistent right now than lil eli in all aspect of quarterbacking the game. eli's got the shakes and its showing lol

miked1958
12-18-2012, 09:33 PM
Oh and if Dallas takes it all I'd be the first to congratulate romo and the Boys.

ProfessorCrue
12-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Oh and if Dallas takes it all I'd be the first to congratulate romo and the Boys.

lol, i am just hoping they win this week

bigblue2088
12-18-2012, 09:36 PM
i know Romo is far more consistent right now than lil eli in all aspect of quarterbacking the game. eli's got the shakes and its showing lolas much as I hate to say it that's true. but watch out for the Saints this week, looks like they've finally figured it out

Ntegrase96
12-19-2012, 01:20 AM
i think it's tough on any defending champ to repeat. Hey like you mentioned half the time they don't even make the playoffs. You have to admit though that the 08 season the little Gs as you it were beating up everyone pretty good jumping out to 10-1 start. Then after the plax thing they only won 2 more times for the season. Finishing out 2-4 counting the opening round playoff loss to Philly. I often wonder what would of happened had he not shot himself? Could of been 3/5 years...

Interesting thought and it could very well be true... or who knows, you guys might have kept Plaxico, never got younger at the receiving positions and dwarfed Eli's growth (he's mentioned before that the older guys were bad influences on him).

I've always credited the downfall of that season to Plaxico shooting himself, but I wonder how many teams would have beaten the Giants if they had adopted the formula of stacking the box and stopping the run even with Plaxico in there.

The eagles always played spoiler with JJ-- they did it to us and the patriots the previous year in 07, providing 'blueprints' for lack of a better word on how to slow down the offenses, and I wonder if it would have been any different for you guys in '08 regardless of whether or not plax was in.

I sure don't remember, but does anyone know if anyone tried stacking the box and committed to stopping the run before Plax shot himself?

sharick88
12-19-2012, 02:19 AM
I am glad that other teams fans are here talking smack. It's great for these boards. These cowboys and redskins fans have bragging rights at the moment. NYG is in 3rd place.

BuffyBlueII
12-19-2012, 03:44 AM

Kind of funny but our QB that “isn’t getting any younger” hasn’t missed a game all year while your rookie QB, Roach With Braids Reptile Dysfunction has missed 2 1/2 because he is a brittle biatch.

BuffyBlueII
12-19-2012, 03:46 AM

What happens, if despite everyones psychic predictions, RG3 stays a viable starter for years and years to come? Steve Young had a pretty good career, Elway too. He's much more their size and stature physically than Vick who everyone loves to compare him to at under 6' and scrawny.

Yet Roach With Braids has already missed more starts due to being a brittle biatch than Mike Vick did his 1st season. Defenses that bring it to Roach With Braids have marginalized and nullified him.

ProfessorCrue
12-19-2012, 03:59 AM
as much as I hate to say it that's true. but watch out for the Saints this week, looks like they've finally figured it out

yeah but they said the same thing bout the giants 2 games ago when they beat up the saints . then look what happened to them the following week at atlanta

Dirty Bird
12-19-2012, 06:51 AM
Don't want Giants to make the playoffs. Go Cowboys!

miked1958
12-19-2012, 07:06 AM
Don't want Giants to make the playoffs. Go Cowboys!why no, Dirty Bird? You seemed to handle team pretty effortlessly the other day. Why would you not want an easy matchup in playoff? Kinda like the one Dallas, GB & NE had in 07 and just like the gimme match up the Packers and SF thought they had last yr in playoffs.....No I guess your right who needs a 9-7 Poison Pill running around in the playoffs ruining magical seasons for teams with great regular season records....

miked1958
12-19-2012, 07:07 AM
By the way with the way Dallas has been finishing games lately.... Be careful what you wish for playoff wise

Kerrigan91
12-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Kind of funny but our QB that “isn’t getting any younger” hasn’t missed a game all year while your rookie QB, Roach With Braids Reptile Dysfunction has missed 2 1/2 because he is a brittle biatch.
I see math isn't a strong-point of yours, but I'm wondering where 2 1/2 games came from? Did you pick that number out of thin air? Less than 2 games total (including OT). He's only missed one start, and the time he did get hurt he came back in on one leg and drove them down to the 30 before giving up.

Eli has had a great O-Line up until this year and I'm not discrediting him, but every single player in the NFL is one fluke hit away from a season ending injury. The fact that RG3 even came back in is more a testament to his competitive fight than anything. The Atlanta hit was his fault, but he said he'd not put himself in that situation again and hasn't for the most part.

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and countless other pocket passing QBs have had season ending blows while standing in the pocket. Its football, and injuries happen. Sometimes players don't get hurt (Fletcher, Eli, etc..) but people saying told you so about RG3 with that play are ridiculous. If it was a play where he wasn't going down, and it wasn't a game tying drive in the fourth quarter then maybe it'd be an argument worth having.

Oh, and I couldn't care less if RG3 flicks his tongue before plays when he breaks JPPs ankles, as long as it works. The Giants big bad defensive line wasn't doing so well breaking his brittle little body. You guys seem very stuck on his looks, lets not start with that because we all know Eli looks like a 4 year old kid pouting to his dad whenever he makes a bad play.

John Elway, Steve Young, Aaron Rodgers; all guys in the same size and weight category as RG3, and they all enjoyed running. Keep listening to ESPN telling you what stories you should be regurgitating, it does you well. Maybe instead, you should let your defense work on stopping the redskins from putting 200+ yards rushing on you each time they've played with the 2 brittle little rookies doing it.

B-Red22
12-19-2012, 02:35 PM
It has been anything but quiet in here, and Romo will find a way to choke like he is so good at, so yes the east is still ours

B-Red22
12-19-2012, 02:37 PM

No u wont, u have proved that in the past

ProfessorCrue
12-19-2012, 03:09 PM
It has been anything but quiet in here, and Romo will find a way to choke like he is so good at, so yes the east is still ours..............No u wont, u have proved that in the past.

lol, desperation wish and a desperation lie. there's actually alot of honest giants fans in here but a few, like this b-guy, exist as well

BuffyBlueII
12-19-2012, 07:35 PM
I see math isn't a strong-point of yours, but I'm wondering where 2 1/2 games came from? Did you pick that number out of thin air? Less than 2 games total (including OT). He's only missed one start, and the time he did get hurt he came back in on one leg and drove them down to the 30 before giving up.

Eli has had a great O-Line up until this year and I'm not discrediting him, but every single player in the NFL is one fluke hit away from a season ending injury. The fact that RG3 even came back in is more a testament to his competitive fight than anything. The Atlanta hit was his fault, but he said he'd not put himself in that situation again and hasn't for the most part.

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and countless other pocket passing QBs have had season ending blows while standing in the pocket. Its football, and injuries happen. Sometimes players don't get hurt (Fletcher, Eli, etc..) but people saying told you so about RG3 with that play are ridiculous. If it was a play where he wasn't going down, and it wasn't a game tying drive in the fourth quarter then maybe it'd be an argument worth having.

Oh, and I couldn't care less if RG3 flicks his tongue before plays when he breaks JPPs ankles, as long as it works. The Giants big bad defensive line wasn't doing so well breaking his brittle little body. You guys seem very stuck on his looks, lets not start with that because we all know Eli looks like a 4 year old kid pouting to his dad whenever he makes a bad play.

John Elway, Steve Young, Aaron Rodgers; all guys in the same size and weight category as RG3, and they all enjoyed running. Keep listening to ESPN telling you what stories you should be regurgitating, it does you well. Maybe instead, you should let your defense work on stopping the redskins from putting 200+ yards rushing on you each time they've played with the 2 brittle little rookies doing it.

Your fan base consistently talks about what Eli Manning looks like. At least he looks human unlike you Roach With Braids.

I have very little faith in this defense. How did Roach With Braids do against a defense that brought it such as Pittsburgh Steelers? He couldn’t even finish the game against Baltimore’s “aging” defense now could he?

Our “not getting any younger” QB is able to play in every game so far when your rookie QB can’t.

Sarcasman
12-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Fellas, I think it's cool that both the Skins and Cowboys are playing well and if their fans want to get a little giddy about it, it's understandable. I'm sure I'd do the same.

The end of this season is gonna be interesting and it should be a fun ride. What's better than having your destiny in your own hands with only two games to play? Any team iin the league would want that and all three contending teams in the NFC east have it. Let's play the games and see how it unfolds.

Sarcasman
12-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Yet Roach With Braids has already missed more starts due to being a brittle biatch than Mike Vick did his 1st season. Defenses that bring it to Roach With Braids have marginalized and nullified him.

As a Giants fan and a NFC east resident I'd be much more concerned with the arrival of Shanahan than Griffin. One is likely going to be a very good player for years to come, the other will be pivotal as to whether or not the Redskins are going to be contenders for years to come.

BuffyBlueII
12-19-2012, 07:59 PM
As a Giants fan and a NFC east resident I'd be much more concerned with the arrival of Shanahan than Griffin. One is likely going to be a very good player for years to come, the other will be pivotal as to whether or not the Redskins are going to be contenders for years to come.

Mike Shanahan is what worries me and not Roach With Braids. I was worried when Shanny came over to Washington.

tonyt830
12-20-2012, 11:27 PM
they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the seasonthis coming from a guy who has been banned a couple of times and tries to change his screen name and comes back for more. Hey besides your 1 playoff win a couple years back, the Cowboys and Romo havent been anything to write home about since the mid 90s.

And to the Skins fan----your teams gimmic college like offense will be figured out next year. Once upon a time Vince Young was a rookie of the year and Cam Newton was lighting it up, then year 2 came.

Sarcasman
12-21-2012, 12:08 AM
Mike Shanahan is what worries me and not Roach With Braids. I was worried when Shanny came over to Washington.

As he should. I'm counting on Snyder not being able to help himself and to start interfering. That's my hope anyway. Otherwise Shanahan is gonna have that team contending and it doesn't really matter who his QB is.

ProfessorCrue
12-21-2012, 11:52 PM
forget shannahan. you guys better be worried about ray rice n flacco. 3 losses in a row for them. i dont see them losing 2 games in a row at home

Eliscruzzz
12-23-2012, 03:14 PM
forget shannahan. you guys better be worried about ray rice n flacco. 3 losses in a row for them. i dont see them losing 2 games in a row at homeCrue you weren't here until you absolutely knew the Giants were out of first place....

ShakeandBake
12-23-2012, 05:40 PM
forget shannahan. you guys better be worried about ray rice n flacco. 3 losses in a row for them. i dont see them losing 2 games in a row at home

See ya next season clown

ProfessorCrue
12-23-2012, 07:43 PM
See ya next season clown

nope......not quite yet lol. Dallas still controls own fate, thanks to the giants...or maybe i should thank the ravens

ProfessorCrue
12-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Crue you weren't here until you absolutely knew the Giants were out of first place....
i was gone for two weeks at one point cause i was traveling

gmen2009
12-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Hmm, I wonder why.....

how about you go FLUB yourself ahole

ShakeandBake
12-23-2012, 08:05 PM
nope......not quite yet lol. Dallas still controls own fate, thanks to the giants...or maybe i should thank the ravens

whatever you say troll, chances are it'll be 16 years in a row without a playoff win for dallas

TheAnalyst
12-23-2012, 08:33 PM
you are insane if you think the Cowboys have a shot at winning a title. Completely delusional. 1 playoff win in 16 years is nice.

Sarcasman
12-23-2012, 08:53 PM

I'm sorry that you seem unable to understand what I'm talking about.

ProfessorCrue
12-23-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm sorry that you seem unable to understand what I'm talking about.

i am not sorry that i was right

Eliscruzzz
12-23-2012, 09:19 PM
i was gone for two weeks at one point cause i was travelingLmao bs.. you were traveling?? Oh and congrats on making it to the playoffs I know the Giants are done. I believe you guys will beat Washington next week and I really hope you do cause they are my new number 1 fans I love to hate. The Kerrigan idiot is a little punk and can't take it when someone talks about his "Black Jesus"

ProfessorCrue
12-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Lmao bs.. you were traveling?? Oh and congrats on making it to the playoffs I know the Giants are done. I believe you guys will beat Washington next week and I really hope you do cause they are my new number 1 fans I love to hate. The Kerrigan idiot is a little punk and can't take it when someone talks about his "Black Jesus"

we havnt made anything. have to beat the skins. unless the defense gets fixed, particularly the lb's, we arent gonna get far.

Eliscruzzz
12-23-2012, 09:32 PM
we havnt made anything. have to beat the skins. unless the defense gets fixed, particularly the lb's, we arent gonna get far.Just saying you guys can beat the skins and you have a lot of less problems then us. At least you have the excuse of injury there is no excuse for our problems...

Parademon
12-24-2012, 12:30 AM
5 weeks ago we had a 2.5 game lead at 6-2 while Dallas was 3-5 & the Skins were 3-6! Now look at us! Giants deserve to be exactly where they are right now & Skins/Dallas deserve to be playing for the NFCE title next week.

Sarcasman
12-24-2012, 12:37 AM
i am not sorry that i was right

Your statement was tangental; it was neither correct nor contextually appropriate to what I posted.

ProfessorCrue
12-26-2012, 06:12 AM
merry christmas!!!

as for me, all i want for xmas is the Dallas Cowboys making the playoffs!!!

that is not asking for much

miked1958
12-26-2012, 10:04 PM
merry christmas!!!as for me, all i want for xmas is the Dallas Cowboys making the playoffs!!!that is not asking for muchwhat so they can choke in first round again loke that notched snap and tackle at 1 in Seattle. Oh wait they are 2-10 in their final game over last 12 years. 0-2 in winner take alls past few years vs philly and giants. Losing 44-6 to eagles and 31-14 to giants. That's 75-20 in games where romo had chance to shine and make playoffs. I expect nothing less Sunday night when the third team in then divison not to blow out Dallas in a winner take all game gets there chance and does it!

miked1958
12-26-2012, 10:05 PM
As for the giants. You were right Crüe weeks and weeks ago when you said we were done

ProfessorCrue
12-26-2012, 10:11 PM
what so they can choke in first round again loke that notched snap and tackle at 1 in Seattle. Oh wait they are 2-10 in their final game over last 12 years. 0-2 in winner take alls past few years vs philly and giants. Losing 44-6 to eagles and 31-14 to giants. That's 75-20 in games where romo had chance to shine and make playoffs. I expect nothing less Sunday night when the third team in then divison not to blow out Dallas in a winner take all game gets there chance and does it!

Romo is playing the best ball of his career right now. he is totally focused and its actually an attribute ive never seen in him before. a very refreshing change from the past going into the final game of the season. quite frankly, i think Romo n Dez are the best qb/wr pair right now in the league and i dont say that as a Dallas fan but a realistic football fan....

its Dallas' defense that worries me

Sarcasman
12-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Broken clock, broken clock.

ProfessorCrue
12-26-2012, 10:29 PM
Broken clock, broken clock.

weren't you the one i told that the giants historically fail to make the playoffs when they win the title the previous yr? i thought so

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-26-2012, 10:51 PM
As for the giants. You were right Crüe weeks and weeks ago when you said we were doneFor the love of god!! Anyone can say that and be right 50% of the time. Especially when they are another teams fan

ProfessorCrue
12-26-2012, 11:32 PM
For the love of god!! Anyone can say that and be right 50% of the time. Especially when they are another teams fan

but i was 90 percent sure of it being true when i stated it

appodictic
12-26-2012, 11:45 PM
they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the season What is your point... that one team is basically tied iwth us and one team has a one game lead?

JJC7301
12-29-2012, 12:33 AM
Hmm, I wonder why.....
Yes, very quiet indeed because we are the defending SB champs off of yet another historic run. We were looking good beating some of the best teams in the league such as GB and SF. Then the wheels came off. Not much to boast about.

Now we're just mediocre like the 'boys and 'skins.

JJC7301
12-29-2012, 12:34 AM
Romo is playing the best ball of his career right now. he is totally focused and its actually an attribute ive never seen in him before. a very refreshing change from the past going into the final game of the season. quite frankly, i think Romo n Dez are the best qb/wr pair right now in the league and i dont say that as a Dallas fan but a realistic football fan....

Oh God, more positive ratings on Romo. This is getting boring. Yes, Romo and Dez aren't just the best tandem in the league, but in NFL history. They're going to be 1st ballot HOF's without every winning a SB ring.

ProfessorCrue
12-29-2012, 12:54 AM
Oh God, more positive ratings on Romo. This is getting boring. Yes, Romo and Dez aren't just the best tandem in the league, but in NFL history. They're going to be 1st ballot HOF's without every winning a SB ring.

hey you think so? thart be cool

ShakeandBake
12-31-2012, 12:29 AM

Epic Post right here

ELI_Iz_God
12-31-2012, 12:31 AM

Nah Nah Nah Nah Hey Hey Goodbye!

ibbill
12-31-2012, 12:47 AM
Hmm, I wonder why.....

waiting for you to tell us how great Romo is at choking

giantsforce
12-31-2012, 01:18 AM
waiting for you to tell us how great Romo is at choking+1. I am waiting to hear why Romo is not the #1 choke artist in the NFL. He had only 1 INT in December and then tonight he threw 3. Hmmm.

Kerrigan91
12-31-2012, 02:40 AM
Feels good to finally have Snyder letting other people run football operations. Heres to Jerry never deciding to do the same. Cheers boys.

In all honesty though, if anyone seriously told me the Redskins would win the Division at 10-6 in august, I would've called you crazy. Even at this point I consider this a success for a young redskins team. Next week is going to be a tough one, Seattle is a good overall team with talent all around. Only hope is that RG3 is back up to full speed for that one.

B-Red22
12-31-2012, 12:08 PM
Its very quiet in here Crew....

Moke
12-31-2012, 12:15 PM
He ate his crow, which is OKAY. I just can't wait to see him here again next year with the same old BS.

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 12:35 PM
Feels good to finally have Snyder letting other people run football operations. Heres to Jerry never deciding to do the same. Cheers boys.

In all honesty though, if anyone seriously told me the Redskins would win the Division at 10-6 in august, I would've called you crazy. Even at this point I consider this a success for a young redskins team. Next week is going to be a tough one, Seattle is a good overall team with talent all around. Only hope is that RG3 is back up to full speed for that one.

He's healthy now. Otherwise why would he start? The delta is not nearly as large as the media and the homers like to pretend it is.

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 12:38 PM

Your gimmick offense will be shut down next year and RG3 will need to prove he can be a full time pocket passer. If he continues to run and not protect his body he will end up in a long line of running QB's without a SB ring. Your team has been an embarassment for so long that I can't blame you for being so excited. The Giants on the other hand are a model organization that will re-tool and be right back in the playoff run next year.

krygny
12-31-2012, 12:38 PM
5 SB appearances and 4 championships in 25 years is a pretty good rate of return. I'll sign on for that in a NY nanosecond.

Kerrigan91
12-31-2012, 01:07 PM
He's healthy now. Otherwise why would he start? The delta is not nearly as large as the media and the homers like to pretend it is.
Good thing your screen name is sarcasm man, because otherwise I would've thought your post was serious.

If you think him laboring around at half speed is "full speed", you're outside your mind. Go back and watch him run around JPP 5 or 6 times and see what his normal speed is.

Kerrigan91
12-31-2012, 01:08 PM
Your gimmick offense will be shut down next year and RG3 will need to prove he can be a full time pocket passer. If he continues to run and not protect his body he will end up in a long line of running QB's without a SB ring. Your team has been an embarassment for so long that I can't blame you for being so excited. The Giants on the other hand are a model organization that will re-tool and be right back in the playoff run next year.
Last I checked Steve Young had a Ring, did he not?

Keep wishing he doesn't make it, because that seems that is all this fanbase is doing right now. For all the **** the Giants fans talk about every other teams fans being classless, you guys sure are fun to talk to and love excuses.

Moke
12-31-2012, 01:21 PM

Keep wishing he doesn't make it, because that seems that is all this fanbase is doing right now. For all the **** the Giants fans talk about every other teams fans being classless, you guys sure are fun to talk to and love excuses.

Only classless person right now is YOU.

Kerrigan91
12-31-2012, 01:24 PM
Only classless person right now is YOU.
What have I said that is classless? Nothing.

Sure, I've pointed out the giants missed the playoffs and fans are taking their anger out on a team calling them Gimmicky, yet they couldn't beat them when they needed to, nor could they stop this so-called "gimmicky" offense.

So now, this fan base has gone down the road of hoping for injuries of another teams players. Classy classy classy.

Moke
12-31-2012, 01:27 PM

Sure, I've pointed out the giants missed the playoffs and fans are taking their anger out on a team calling them Gimmicky, yet they couldn't beat them when they needed to, nor could they stop this so-called "gimmicky" offense.

So now, this fan base has gone down the road of hoping for injuries of another teams players. Classy classy classy.

We aren't really lying when we call an offense gimmicky. Are you that offended by that? Maybe you're being insecure when we call the offense gimmicky and you're getting all pissy?

Moke
12-31-2012, 01:27 PM

And no one is wishing injury on RG3. You're just making it up. We're saying he'll get injured if he keeps playing the way he does, which is true. Look at Vick. He really hasn't been that healthy playing the way he is.

Kerrigan91
12-31-2012, 01:44 PM
We aren't really lying when we call an offense gimmicky. Are you that offended by that? Maybe you're being insecure when we call the offense gimmicky and you're getting all pissy?
West Coast offense was a "gimmick" by the rest of the league until they realized it was a real thing.

Look at the teams running the Read Option, and where they are. Washington, Seattle, San Fran.

All THREE of them are in the Playoffs. A Gimmick is a cheap trick, if this was cheap, or a trick and not an actual football gameplan that works, and works well, 3 teams wouldn't be in the playoffs using it.

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 03:02 PM

Wow you can name one QB. Do you know how many SB's there have been? I heard this same stuff about Cunningham, McNab, Vick... The NFL defenses are too big and fast for a small QB to run around and take hits consistently. Pocket QB's win SB's. And I will root against him as I do against the Cowboys and Eagles.

Moke
12-31-2012, 03:06 PM
West Coast offense was a "gimmick" by the rest of the league until they realized it was a real thing.

Look at the teams running the Read Option, and where they are. Washington, Seattle, San Fran.

All THREE of them are in the Playoffs. A Gimmick is a cheap trick, if this was cheap, or a trick and not an actual football gameplan that works, and works well, 3 teams wouldn't be in the playoffs using it.

Soon, it will be gone. All of those 3 teams won't make it to the SB, coincidentally.

Kerrigan91
12-31-2012, 03:21 PM
Wow you can name one QB. Do you know how many SB's there have been? I heard this same stuff about Cunningham, McNab, Vick... The NFL defenses are too big and fast for a small QB to run around and take hits consistently. Pocket QB's win SB's. And I will root against him as I do against the Cowboys and Eagles.
You named 3 Philly QBs.

Elway also could run. Combine the fact that both Elway and Young can run, and both were coached by Shanahan, and you have an idea where things may be going.

The NFL changes, and 90% of the teams stick with the status quo for a few years. I'm not saying every team in the NFL will be running Pistol Read Option offenses, but it hasn't been stopped yet, and I haven't seen a single Defensive coach stop it yet, or even explain how to stop it. Everyone simply says "Hit the QB as often as possible". Well then, in hoping to knock that QB out, if you don't, chances are you're losing. I'd also like to point out the Redskins won games while not just using the Read Option.

Everyone talks about just that package, but they are running well in every other package as well. The Zone Blocking scheme still works. That was also a "gimmick" that all defenses were going to figure out in a couple years. Problem is, its still around, and doing quite well.

Houston, Washington, Seattle, etc... all running ZBS.

TroyArcher
12-31-2012, 03:28 PM
You named 3 Philly QBs.

Elway also could run. Combine the fact that both Elway and Young can run, and both were coached by Shanahan, and you have an idea where things may be going.

The NFL changes, and 90% of the teams stick with the status quo for a few years. I'm not saying every team in the NFL will be running Pistol Read Option offenses, but it hasn't been stopped yet, and I haven't seen a single Defensive coach stop it yet, or even explain how to stop it. Everyone simply says "Hit the QB as often as possible". Well then, in hoping to knock that QB out, if you don't, chances are you're losing. I'd also like to point out the Redskins won games while not just using the Read Option.

Everyone talks about just that package, but they are running well in every other package as well. The Zone Blocking scheme still works. That was also a "gimmick" that all defenses were going to figure out in a couple years. Problem is, its still around, and doing quite well.

Houston, Washington, Seattle, etc... all running ZBS.

Elway is a much bigger guy and he was a pocket passer first. He did not run the option. As for the pistol, heard the same thing about the wildcat. RG3 may be the exception but he has already missed time with injuries. Those injuries add up. If he wants a long career he better hope Shannahan cuts back on his running next year.

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 03:43 PM
Good thing your screen name is sarcasm man, because otherwise I would've thought your post was serious.

If you think him laboring around at half speed is "full speed", you're outside your mind. Go back and watch him run around JPP 5 or 6 times and see what his normal speed is.

To what injury are you referring?

If he was not close to 100% he wouldn't be playing; there'd be no reason. He's either close to 100% or Cousins would be playing.

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 03:46 PM

Speak for yourself or address individuals directly. Otherwise you are to be dismissed as a clown.

The Redskins won the division because they deserved to win the division. Anyone who says differently has their own agenda.

Conversations about the long term viability of the current Redskins offense are a completely separate discussion. But try to be realistic about it. The Redskins offense was hardly unstoppable this year. Your post implies that it was. Do you really believe that?

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 03:50 PM

The NFL changes, and 90% of the teams stick with the status quo for a few years. I'm not saying every team in the NFL will be running Pistol Read Option offenses, but it hasn't been stopped yet, and I haven't seen a single Defensive coach stop it yet, or even explain how to stop it.

Everyone simply says "Hit the QB as often as possible". Well then, in hoping to knock that QB out, if you don't, chances are you're losing. I'd also like to point out the Redskins won games while not just using the Read Option.

I agree with paragraph 1.

Paragraphs 2 & 3 sound like they were written by a different poster. And that different guy is a brainless homer.

Kerrigan91
12-31-2012, 05:17 PM
Elway is a much bigger guy and he was a pocket passer first. He did not run the option. As for the pistol, heard the same thing about the wildcat. RG3 may be the exception but he has already missed time with injuries. Those injuries add up. If he wants a long career he better hope Shannahan cuts back on his running next year.
Much Bigger...

Elway, 6' 3", and 220 lbs
RG3, 6' 2", and 217 lbs

How exactly does that equate to a "Much bigger" guy. Hes almost the same exact size as RG3. The fact is that everyone thinks RG3 is Vick, they automatically consider them the same size. Not even close.

A few more stats, Elway had 774 rushes in his career (43 Rush TDs). That is quite a few. Steve Young had 722 (33 Rush TDs), also quite a few. They weren't simply pocket passers like you think they were. Both extended plays with their feet often.

Who told you the Wildcat was an every down system? The Read Option is at least 2, and often a 3 down system that works, its shown it on the field. The Wildcat was nifty, and is still used once and a while by teams but its a completely different animal.

The Read Option (especially in Pistol) keeps the QB as the QB, and lets him choose what he wants to do. Something that requires a specific skill set to accomplish well. The Wildcat can be run by some QBs, but is often run by WR/RBs like Brad Smith.

Simply because something is new to the NFL, or re-establishing itself does not mean it is automatically going to be solved in a year. Defenses sure hope so, but its not so simple. If it is, explain how a defense is going to do it? Hitting the QB isn't going to work. You have to have a plan to stop the plays, not a single player.

Kerrigan91
12-31-2012, 05:52 PM
Speak for yourself or address individuals directly. Otherwise you are to be dismissed as a clown.

The Redskins won the division because they deserved to win the division. Anyone who says differently has their own agenda.

Conversations about the long term viability of the current Redskins offense are a completely separate discussion. But try to be realistic about it. The Redskins offense was hardly unstoppable this year. Your post implies that it was. Do you really believe that?
Not once did I say it was unstoppable, but throughout the entire season, it has been very good. How many games did the Redskins lose because of offensive woes? I'd say arguably 2:

Carolina - worst game of the year on offense
Pittsburgh - 11 Drops by WRs

The rest of the games the Redskins have lost, shouldn't fall on their Offenses shoulders at all. The entire first half of the season the Redskins Defense was giving up ~500 yards per game. They've sorta stopped the bleeding now, but to consider their offense anything other than the solution this year is being dishonest.

Statistics:
5th in YPG
1st in Rush YPG
4th in Points Per Game
1st in Turnovers (14 total all year)

So the Offense is in the Top 5 in almost every statistical category, explain how that is not a top offense in the league? If you're going to disagree, you're being a brainless homer, are you not?

So in comparison to the rest of the league, I would say they're at least "hard to stop", and you seem to think otherwise. Prove it to me, we don't want to keep throwing around this brainless homer **** do we, because right now the stats are surely not saying they're pedestrian as an offense.

Sarcasman
12-31-2012, 06:18 PM
Not once did I say it was unstoppable, but throughout the entire season, it has been very good. How many games did the Redskins lose because of offensive woes? I'd say arguably 2:

The rest of the games the Redskins have lost, shouldn't fall on their Offenses shoulders at all. The entire first half of the season the Redskins Defense was giving up ~500 yards per game. They've sorta stopped the bleeding now, but to consider their offense anything other than the solution this year is being dishonest.

Statistics:
5th in YPG
1st in Rush YPG
4th in Points Per Game

So the Offense is in the Top 5 in almost every statistical category, explain how that is not a top offense in the league? If you're going to disagree, you're being a brainless homer, are you not?

So in comparison to the rest of the league, I would say they're at least "hard to stop", and you seem to think otherwise. Prove it to me, we don't want to keep throwing around this brainless homer **** do we, because right now the stats are surely not saying they're pedestrian as an offense.

My bad. I misunderstood the meaning of "but it hasn't been stopped yet, and I haven't seen a single Defensive coach stop it yet, or even explain how to stop it." As I said, based on those words, I inferred unstoppable. And I never stated that, I said "your post implies it".

Certainly you could have said very good rather than hasn't been stopped, never seen a DC stop it or even explain how to stop it, if very good is actually what you meant. And thanks for the offer, but you don't need to put any words in my mouth, I can type just fine. I never called them pedestrian, in fact other than reacting to the inference, I didn't characterize their offense at all. Until now.

I think the Skins are good (for the reasons I have detailed in other threads) I think Griffin is very good and I think their offense is very good.
We've addressed the miscommunication around the phrase unstoppable. I still think the phrases like "hasn't been stopped yet" "haven't seen a single Defensive coach stop it yet or even explain how to stop it" could lead one to believe that unstoppable might be a shorter way of saying the same thing but if you are stating that's absolutely not the case and was never your intent, OK.

I do not disagree with your assessment of top 5, that's a very good offense. Much like the Patriots, Lions, Saints, Giants, Broncos and Packers, a very good offense.

As far what games should be blamed on the offense vs. the defense, I do not care. That's for the Redskins board to argue over.

SkinsNFCEchamps
01-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Y'all giants fans are so bitter. Why are you guys still posting on these boards? Your season is over, turn your attention to the Knicks and Nets. But if you can't get enough of football I believe there is game Sunday at 4:30pm that you all can watch. "They're still a couple pieces away from actually being a contender, them being in legitimate talks for playoffs and things like that" - Victor Cruz Week 12

rEaS
01-01-2013, 02:07 PM
lol.. first time you've been relevant in about a decade and you come here talking ****? win it all and then come back and talk.. geez..

bigblue2088
01-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Y'all giants fans are so bitter. Why are you guys still posting on these boards? Your season is over, turn your attention to the Knicks and Nets. But if you can't get enough of football I believe there is game Sunday at 4:30pm that you all can watch. "They're still a couple pieces away from actually being a contender, them being in legitimate talks for playoffs and things like that" - Victor Cruz Week 12You guys still are pieces away for being Super Bowl contenders... Us choking and you guys taking advantage of it doesn't change that

Sarcasman
01-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Y'all giants fans are so bitter. Why are you guys still posting on these boards? Your season is over, turn your attention to the Knicks and Nets. But if you can't get enough of football I believe there is game Sunday at 4:30pm that you all can watch. "They're still a couple pieces away from actually being a contender, them being in legitimate talks for playoffs and things like that" - Victor Cruz Week 12

Thanks for creating a u/n just to post on an opposing team's message board. Nothing needy about that....

If you read and thought before posting you'd see that plenty of Giants fans have clearly stated the Redskins deserved to win the division and have given them props for doing so. Try to rise to that level instead of stooping the other way.

Unless of course that's where you belong. I'll guess time will tell us that.

TroyArcher
01-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Much Bigger...

Elway, 6' 3", and 220 lbs
RG3, 6' 2", and 217 lbs

How exactly does that equate to a "Much bigger" guy. Hes almost the same exact size as RG3. The fact is that everyone thinks RG3 is Vick, they automatically consider them the same size. Not even close.

A few more stats, Elway had 774 rushes in his career (43 Rush TDs). That is quite a few. Steve Young had 722 (33 Rush TDs), also quite a few. They weren't simply pocket passers like you think they were. Both extended plays with their feet often.

Who told you the Wildcat was an every down system? The Read Option is at least 2, and often a 3 down system that works, its shown it on the field. The Wildcat was nifty, and is still used once and a while by teams but its a completely different animal.

The Read Option (especially in Pistol) keeps the QB as the QB, and lets him choose what he wants to do. Something that requires a specific skill set to accomplish well. The Wildcat can be run by some QBs, but is often run by WR/RBs like Brad Smith.

Simply because something is new to the NFL, or re-establishing itself does not mean it is automatically going to be solved in a year. Defenses sure hope so, but its not so simple. If it is, explain how a defense is going to do it? Hitting the QB isn't going to work. You have to have a plan to stop the plays, not a single player.

In his day Elway was playing against smaller players than today. Players are much bigger and faster today. 774 rushes in a 16 year career works out to about three rushes per game. RG3 ran the ball 120 times this year. That is about 8 rushes per game. I hope he continues to run it as he wont last and the Skins will once again be a bottom feeder as they have been for the past 20 years or so.

miked1958
01-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Feels good to finally have Snyder letting other people run football operations. Heres to Jerry never deciding to do the same. Cheers boys.In all honesty though, if anyone seriously told me the Redskins would win the Division at 10-6 in august, I would've called you crazy. Even at this point I consider this a success for a young redskins team. Next week is going to be a tough one, Seattle is a good overall team with talent all around. Only hope is that RG3 is back up to full speed for that one.good luck. Now that giants are eliminated I will pull for NFCE. That's RG3 and Redskins for playoffs

BuffyBlueII
01-02-2013, 01:51 PM

Statistics:
5th in YPG
1st in Rush YPG
4th in Points Per Game

Most teams outside of their division have WRs that drop balls against Pittsburgh Steelers because they are not used to getting hit that hard.

Washington Redskins are a much different team when Pierre Garcon is in there.

Washington Redskins do have a top offense but it is not mainly because of Roach With Braids. He is a good QB but your MVP is Alfred Morris. The offense is as good as it is because Mike Shannahan is a genius and he built it. Yes he did pick the right personnel for it and those personnel are real good. Heck, I wish Mike Shannahan was our OC.

Folks bring up John Elway and Steve Young and yes they were more than just pocket passers but it is not a good comparision to Roach With Braids because his arm is not in their category. He also doesn’t take a hit as well as those guys did.

Kerrigan91
01-02-2013, 02:26 PM
Most teams outside of their division have WRs that drop balls against Pittsburgh Steelers because they are not used to getting hit that hard.

Washington Redskins are a much different team when Pierre Garcon is in there.

Washington Redskins do have a top offense but it is not mainly because of Roach With Braids. He is a good QB but your MVP is Alfred Morris. The offense is as good as it is because Mike Shannahan is a genius and he built it. Yes he did pick the right personnel for it and those personnel are real good. Heck, I wish Mike Shannahan was our OC.

Folks bring up John Elway and Steve Young and yes they were more than just pocket passers but it is not a good comparision to Roach With Braids because his arm is not in their category. He also doesn’t take a hit as well as those guys did.
I agree with you about Alfred Morris, but I do think it is the Catch 22 of both Morris & RG3 together helping to make both hard to gameplan against.

I also agree Pierre is a huge difference in the team. Without him we're a bottom 10 team at WR, with him we're much better and he can catch the ball in traffic and make people miss. Losing Fred Davis for the year early also really hurt when Garcon was out.

I do disagree with RG3 not having the arm Young or Elway had. As a rookie, he has shown to me he's got more than enough arm and accuracy to make any throw they did. Will he continue to develop as they did? Who knows, but its a good start.

BuffyBlueII
01-02-2013, 03:13 PM
I agree with you about Alfred Morris, but I do think it is the Catch 22 of both Morris & RG3 together helping to make both hard to gameplan against.

I also agree Pierre is a huge difference in the team. Without him we're a bottom 10 team at WR, with him we're much better and he can catch the ball in traffic and make people miss. Losing Fred Davis for the year early also really hurt when Garcon was out.

I do disagree with RG3 not having the arm Young or Elway had. As a rookie, he has shown to me he's got more than enough arm and accuracy to make any throw they did. Will he continue to develop as they did? Who knows, but its a good start.

Steve Young had a great arm and the only way to describe John Elway's arm is to call it a straight up cannon. RG III does have a decent arm but it is not up there with those guys. However, a QB doesn't necessarily need a cannon to be successful.

I think that the actual way to game plan against you guys is to play the run, take away the short and middle and make him throw long and depending on the offense, make it in to a shootout if possible.

Garcon is huge. He saved 2 INTs on Thanksgiving and has saved some more this year. He was a great pick up. Imagine if he stayed with Indy and Andrew Luck had him to throw to.

Basically Mike Shannahan has done what I thought he would do when he came NFCE. He has built a good solid team centered on the run in a very QB friendly system. He has put playmakers on the team and has even gotten insurance with Cousins.

Mike Shannahan is a brilliant coach. I am rooting against you guys in playoffs but you have a good chance of going far.