PDA

View Full Version : Eli bashers watch out what you wish for

bashful
12-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Granted he has not played well, but why. One reason "the troll" KG needs to go. Week in and week out the same game plan. It seems like the defense is one step ahead of him. At one point he called at least 4 draws in a row over two series. He does nothing to go to Eli's strength. I questioned whether Eli has even the ability to call off plays at certain times.
I don't want to hear we won two superbowls with KG - we won in spite of him. Both times the one you bash brought us back - why - because we were in a hurry mode and the troll had to sit back and watch Eli bail his butt out.
On another team with an innovative OC Eli would blossom and not be inconsistent and stagnant.
Last weeks performance was pitiful on both sides of the ball. Both the OC and DC showed how weak they really are- granted the players have to execute but you have to buy in to what you are doing to. However, adjustments have to be made on the fly and neither of the jokers have the ability or brains to do so.
TC needs to make a change or leave. He needs to take off the blinders. Or maybe he is problem? Not quite sure.

Buddy333
12-18-2012, 05:45 PM
You mean the same OC that has been with Eli all these years and consistently had top offenses?

RoanokeFan
12-18-2012, 05:48 PM
No one is "bashing" Eli. He's being criticized for sub-standard play, it's just that simplre. What would you say if Gilbride was here because Eli wants him here?

JPP=BEASTMODE
12-18-2012, 05:50 PM
You mean the same OC that has been with Eli all these years and consistently had top offenses?Some people just don't get it lol

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 05:51 PM
BUDDY...WITH ALL DUE RESPECT KEVIN KILLDRIVE FREAKIN SUCKS..HE DOES OK....after watching him run 3 draws sunday how can u possibly stick up for this man..i am sick and tired of him with his uncreative playbook the misuse of david wilson...having hurt players play (nicks) keeping barden off field when down near redzone..the constant 3rd and 2 50 yd bombs...it has to stop...does he not know what a slant pass is? same goes with eli..3rd and 5 he throws a 3 yd pass....why?...why? and why are these receivers running routes like that on top of it..u need 5 yds yet u run 4 yd route? what is going on here...whos fault is this...eli..killdrive and this whole offense is a joke bottom line

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 05:53 PM
Some people just don't get it lol
no i think its u that doesnt get it...stop patting yourself on the back from past seasons magic..cause thats what it was magic nothing more nothing less...this offense if ran correctly should be blowing people off the ball...and instead their getting blown off the map

ashleymarie
12-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Some people just don't get it lol

I'm one of them. Simply don't know what it will take to right the ship.

GameTime
12-18-2012, 05:55 PM
no i think its u that doesnt get it...stop patting yourself on the back from past seasons magic..cause thats what it was magic nothing more nothing less...this offense if ran correctly should be blowing people off the ball...and instead their getting blown off the map

magic.....yah....good analysis....
so when the suck its KG's fault and when they play well its magic....

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 05:56 PM
listen i love eli..i do...but maybe its time to sit back and realize maybe just maybe he is on his way down..should we ditch him ...hell no...but seriously do you not see some of his throws this season..there is no zip on his passes anymore...none...the ball takes an eternity to get to a receiver..this is why atlanta was able to jump some of those routes..passes are soooooo SLOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

stormblue
12-18-2012, 05:58 PM
No one is "bashing" Eli. He's being criticized for sub-standard play, it's just that simplre. What would you say if Gilbride was here because Eli wants him here?

KG's departure would devastate Eli.
most folks around here don't understand that.
KG will be here until Eli says otherwise.

we can't just " fire KG "....we gotta figure out how to " fix KG "

NASCARBLITZ
magic.....yah....good analysis....
so when the suck its KG's fault and when they play well its magic....
NO NO MAGIC IS INVOLVED..OK BUDDY... no magic on the tyree catch right..none on manningham either..no that was just flat out skill right lmao u are ignorant to think like this stop being a homer and realize what it is sometimes

Cloud57
I heard Andy Reid already have his game plan ready for week 16 because he knows Gilbride will call the exact same plays since the last meeting.

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 05:59 PM
ur not gonna fix KG the man is a tard..i could run this offense better playing madden and i do..lol people in that video game dont even do what he does..its pathetic man

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 06:01 PM
I heard Andy Reid already have his game plan ready for week 16 since Gilbride will call the exact same plays since the last meeting.o im sure and what funny is...even if we beat the ravens...what about philly we couldnt even beat vy last year with what 3 ints...its a joke whos to say we can even beat them

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 06:02 PM
KG is half the prob though perry needs to go first...im even more sick of his defense playing 15 yds off the ball on 3rd and 5s its sickening

barran21
12-18-2012, 06:04 PM
You mean the same OC that has been with Eli all these years and consistently had top offenses?

Then why hasn't he gotten a HC job? Spags came here and lit a fire under our defensive players made teams think of him as a HC, yet KG is still here, :(((((

stormblue
12-18-2012, 06:05 PM
doesn't matter.....tell that to Eli.....cuz he is the franchise around here just as much as his
brother was in Indy.

and he is not gonna ditch KG.....

even if TC wanted to ditch KG ...he coud not do it without Eli signing off on it.

Buddy333
12-18-2012, 06:07 PM
He doesn't tell his QB to throw bad passes. He doesn't tell his OL to not make a block. You want to question some calls that's fine. No one is perfect, but as an OC he has had his unit ranked high very year bad won two Championships. How can he be so bad? Who would replace him?

GameTime
12-18-2012, 06:10 PM
NO NO MAGIC IS INVOLVED..OK BUDDY... no magic on the tyree catch right..none on manningham either..no that was just flat out skill right lmao u are ignorant to think like this stop being a homer and realize what it is sometimes
calm down Skippy...you are obviously a young pumped up Giants fan.
Dont come on here an assume I am one kind of fan or another. You dont know me from a god dam hole in the wall.
Manningham's catch was a perfect throw and perfect catch wahy is that luck??? Tyree...yeah....lucky grab. But Eli avoided a sure sack just to get the pass off. What about all the playoffs games they won in 07 and 2011 just to get to the SBs.
KG is no more at fault than anyone else. He deserves blame and praise like anyone else.

Buddy333
12-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Then why hasn't he gotten a HC job? Spags came here and lit a fire under our defensive players made teams think of him as a HC, yet KG is still here, :(((((Not everyone will make a good head coach. How did that head coaching job work for Spags? No bad is the Saints defense?

Toadofsteel
12-18-2012, 06:26 PM
o im sure and what funny is...even if we beat the ravens...what about philly we couldnt even beat vy last year with what 3 ints...its a joke whos to say we can even beat them

To be fair the Eagles had Asante Kryptonite Samuel last year...

RoanokeFan
12-18-2012, 06:27 PM
o im sure and what funny is...even if we beat the ravens...what about philly we couldnt even beat vy last year with what 3 ints...its a joke whos to say we can even beat them

Isn't that why we play the games? Why do you prefer to raise the white flag two weeks out?

GameTime
12-18-2012, 06:28 PM
IVE BEEN WATCHING THE GIANTS SINCE 84...not old fan but not young fan either..ive seen alot of crap the dave brown years ect..i hope i dont know you from a hole in the wall cause that would mean you frequent gloryholes and if thats the case u need a life....now.....ok that catch and throw was great but it was magic regardless..eli doent make those thows all the time like rogers or brady or peyton so yes magic was even involved with that..doesnt make him bad....he is still the man and best giants qb ever that ive seen(and im a simms fan) KG got his praise...but its not 2011 anymore man, and you cant come out with the same gameplan u used then and expect it to work as if all the teams in the nfls film rooms went down in an inferno during the off season....get creative is all im saying...stop with the draws the bombs on short conversions...stop benching wilson for 1 fumble yet lets keep bradshaw on field when he fumbles every 30th carry and runs into off linemans back all the time with no break away speed...just stop...wake up dude

whatever Bro.....you are angry and that cool. I dont think Giants are playing well. BTW...2011 was only last season.
Keep the glory holes to yourself and dont get poked in the eye the next time you look you through one.....unless of course thats your thing....

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 06:29 PM
Isn't that why we play the games? Why do you prefer to raise the white flag two weeks out? im sorry i cant help it this team gives me no hope at times..im just frustrated cause i know this team well and i know they should be dominant...they are an embarrassment right now...getting shut out by atlanta is too mcuh for me to handle cause i know atlanta are bums..thats the problem

NASCARBLITZ
12-18-2012, 06:30 PM
whatever Bro.....you are angry and that cool. I dont think Giants are playing well. BTW...2011 was only last season.
Keep the glory holes to yourself and dont get poked in the eye the next time you look you through one.....unless of course thats your thing....u stay classy san diego

GameTime
12-18-2012, 06:31 PM
u stay classy san diego
why you so angry man???