PDA

View Full Version : Messsage To New York Giants

NYGiantsFan56
12-19-2012, 08:16 AM
To all you players who view the message boards and I know many do, here is a plain and simple message: If you can walk get up and get on that field and play "lights out" New York Giants Football this Sunday and every week until you win it all. Don't want to hear that crap about its not my call but coach's or medical people's call. If Antrel Rolle can play thru two torn rotator cuff tears last season so the Giants could win it all then you play with your aliments. You guys need to go out their and play like the Champions you are. When you guys are "game on" you crush your opponents. Go out there and do it for yourself, your team and all your loyal fans who believe you can play like Champs who can win it again. Especially play "light outs" to stick it to all the doubter and who think last year and 2008 was a fluke. WE NEED THAT "ALL IN" MENTALITY BACK. LET IT BEGIN SUNDAY.

RoanokeFan
12-19-2012, 08:59 AM
I don't think a lot of players visit us here. But if they did, that would explain their malaise.

GiantX
12-19-2012, 09:53 AM
I hope some of them read your message.

NYGiantsFan56
12-19-2012, 10:03 AM
I hope some of them read your message.
They will. whether they get it is another thing. Do they have the mental toughness to want to take it all. That's all it comes down to. The talent level is there.

NYGiantsFan56
12-22-2012, 01:22 AM
Seems like Antrel Rolle is hurt again with an undisclosed neck injury. However he will be out there. Tuck better have his tail out there. If he can walk he better play and play "lights out". He's the captain of the defense. Start acting like a leader.