PDA

View Full Version : nobody ever says this

giantsacks
12-19-2012, 07:16 AM
I luv tc but isnt the team up and dwn play on the coach they play when they wont and they dnt they just dnt i mean look at san fran ,atl ,gb even with a poor defense the patriots play every gm and tc been coaching alot longer then harbaugh and mike smith i dnt get it its gotta be coaching not saying he dnt prep them but he needs to boost their psyche as well cuz rite now dats wat we need

M00KIE
12-19-2012, 07:41 AM
Uh..How many rings does Harbaugh have? How about Smith? Okedoke.

Players ultimately have to play. You can motivate until your head explodes, it means nothing if guys just don't execute, for whatever reasons. And how many things does TC have to come up with to motivate these guys? It seems every other week he's doing something or bringing someone in, etc.. Not sure what more you want from the guy to be honest.

RoanokeFan
12-19-2012, 07:56 AM
I luv tc but isnt the team up and dwn play on the coach they play when they wont and they dnt they just dnt i mean look at san fran ,atl ,gb even with a poor defense the patriots play every gm and tc been coaching alot longer then harbaugh and mike smith i dnt get it its gotta be coaching not saying he dnt prep them but he needs to boost their psyche as well cuz rite now dats wat we need

TC has always taken that responsibility on his shoulders. It's just not that simple. Injuries factor in. Personnel available factors in. Canty was on PUP and the Dline was horrendous. He came back and they played "better." Phillips was out for weeks and when he came back the secondary played better. There are so many facets of the game that have to be taken into account.

And then on some days the other guys are just going to play lights out.

45Jones
12-19-2012, 07:57 AM
"This."

There you go...

nyfan1029
12-19-2012, 07:59 AM
Good point. What you are saying is under TC they have won 2 rings, but maybe under Smith or Harbaugh they might have 4 rings since they would play hard all the time. Not sure but good thought. I think it centers solely on the players....some times they play hard and its obvious....other times NOT

ccolwell
12-19-2012, 08:35 AM
Harblah? Mike "no playoff win" Smith? LOL! How effective "in game" coaches where they when in the playoffs?

Morehead State
12-19-2012, 08:41 AM
The only thing I can deduce from this post is that you hate vowels and can't resist the need to abbreviate every friggin word to the point where it sounds like pure gibberish.

Toadofsteel
12-19-2012, 08:42 AM
TXT SPK YO

Morehead State
12-19-2012, 08:47 AM
TXT SPK YO
This ain't a cell phone.

RoanokeFan
12-19-2012, 08:52 AM
TXT SPK YO WTF and BS are all we need

giantsacks
12-19-2012, 08:53 AM
Who are u the thread police all om sayn is if we play hard all year we will be better off

giantsacks
12-19-2012, 08:59 AM
Who are u the thread police all om sayn is if we play hard all year we will be better off

Mercury
12-19-2012, 08:59 AM
trll alrt

Ruttiger711
12-19-2012, 09:00 AM
I'd like to buy an "O" please.....

pthere55
12-19-2012, 09:06 AM
Well i feel that attitude reflects leadership. Unfortunately, TC isnt instilling that in them. Playing hard sometimes is a direct reflection of leadership. Thats just my opinion

Rudyy
12-19-2012, 09:15 AM
I agr wth yr pst. TC is nt consstnt.

TroyArcher
12-19-2012, 09:28 AM
Too many abbreviations

Kez Simpson
12-19-2012, 09:29 AM
I agree with your post. TC is not consistent.

Fixed. I charge by the syllable.

TheAnalyst
12-19-2012, 09:30 AM
One thing Tom Coughlin is absolutely horrible at is clock management. For example, this past game, he called a time out on first down with 2:50 left on the clock in the half to preserve time. Who does that? And it wasn't like we were far from the endzone. I think we were right outside the redzone. It was like he wanted ATL to have the ball back with plenty of time before half.

And this isnt the only time. He is horrible about calling timeouts year in and year out. I see it all the time.

Rudyy
12-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Fixed. I charge by the syllable.Ugh great, now I have no idea what it says /red

Rudyy
12-19-2012, 09:33 AM
One thing Tom Coughlin is absolutely horrible at is clock management. For example, this past game, he called a time out on first down with 2:50 left on the clock in the half to preserve time. Who does that? And it wasn't like we were far from the endzone. I think we were right outside the redzone. It was like he wanted ATL to have the ball back with plenty of time before half.And this isnt the only time. He is horrible about calling timeouts year in and year out. I see it all the time.I saw that and also wondered why he did that. Maybe he saw something he didnt like? Idk

bigblue58
12-19-2012, 09:34 AM
The only thing I can deduce from this post is that you hate vowels and can't resist the need to abbreviate every friggin word to the point where it sounds like pure gibberish.

THANK YOU!!!!!And I give your post a BIG +1

bigblue58
12-19-2012, 09:41 AM

Maybe they DID say it but you just missed it because it was written in WHOLE words!

r1000
12-19-2012, 09:58 AM

who r u da thread popo all im sayn is if we ply hard all yr we'll b better off

lol.. just messing man .. I hear what you are saying in your original post!!

Morehead State
12-19-2012, 10:09 AM
I'm not the thread police.
What I am saying is that if you want to be taken seriously, or at least understood, you might want to expend the tiny effort sufficient to spell out words.

Its just hard to read and I'm sure you want folks to understand you're point.

Kruunch
12-19-2012, 10:28 AM

In the middle of reading this, my English teacher strangled me.

SweetZombieJesus
12-19-2012, 12:11 PM
Uh..How many rings does Harbaugh have? How about Smith? Okedoke.

Players ultimately have to play. You can motivate until your head explodes, it means nothing if guys just don't execute, for whatever reasons. And how many things does TC have to come up with to motivate these guys? It seems every other week he's doing something or bringing someone in, etc.. Not sure what more you want from the guy to be honest.

When you look at TC's reign, virtually all of the players have turned over but we have the same turkey, no-show flops in critical spots over and over under him. Do I need to list them all? People act like this is the first time this happened against Atlanta but it's more like the 10th.

Clearly it's him, his fatal flaw. Or our organization produces lazy unmotivated malcontents for some reason.

But I'm going to stay off his case because magic struck twice. We just have to live with it.