PDA

View Full Version : Would have you taken this spot at the beginning of the season?

joemorrisforprez
12-19-2012, 05:40 PM
If you could choose where the Giants are now, v. Door #2, would have have taken it?

I wouldn't have taken getting curb-stomped by the Falcons.....but I'd take a 2 game season with the inside track on a playoff spot.

Last week sucked....but the Giants are 8-6, and have beaten the 49ers, Packers, and Saints.

2 more games, against teams with some major flaws.

Defending Super Bowl Champs......let's rock and roll, baby.

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-19-2012, 05:44 PM
If you could choose where the Giants are now, v. Door #2, would have have taken it?

I wouldn't have taken getting curb-stomped by the Falcons.....but I'd take a 2 game season with the inside track on a playoff spot.

Last week sucked....but the Giants are 8-6, and have beaten the 49ers, Packers, and Saints.

2 more games, against teams with some major flaws.

Defending Super Bowl Champs......let's rock and roll, baby.

joe,,,the teams with major flaws seem to be the teams we have problems with, the bottom line is this team must dig deep and find what ever it is that is missing. we have the talent,,we have the coaches,,we have the lombardi,,,it's time to man up and play smash mouth new york giants football,,,anything less and they are cheating themselves, the fans, the organization, etc.

G-MANning4Life
12-19-2012, 06:08 PM
I wouldn't have taken a shutout, embarrassing loss to Atlanta, either. No fan would want that for their team. However, if that shutout will fuel their fire to start gelling again and playing like the NYG team we KNOW and love, then by all means. I just want the defending Superbowl champs to show up from here on out and make this run to the big game again. Only time will tell, though.