PDA

View Full Version : Victor Cruz........

Morehead State
12-19-2012, 09:27 PM
Just wanted to say that I love Victor Cruz. Not sure what it is. Maybe ist his upbringing. Maybe its everything he's had to overcome in his life to be where he is.
Not only is he a great playmaker for our beloved team, but to me he represents everything a New York Giant should be. His reaction and involvement to the families in Newtown is just another example.

We can all criticize him on the field when he doesn't play his best....that's part of pro sports and being dedicated fans. But I'm proud to have the kid on our team.

Just wanted to say this.

Rudyy
12-19-2012, 09:32 PM
He's one of my favorite players, and he's such a great guy.
If you haven't seen it already, you should see his E60 story on YouTube. It's amazing.

byron
12-19-2012, 09:33 PM
Yeah it was pretty awesome of him... he for sure was brought up right ... dito MH

nhpgiantsfan
12-19-2012, 10:07 PM
What he did was great, I was starting to get down on him because it seems like he had been more focused on "branding" himself then he actually was focusing on football.

But this was a great gesture by him.

ashleymarie
12-19-2012, 10:25 PM
Touching post, MS.

BillTheGreek
12-20-2012, 07:16 AM
Just wanted to say that I love Victor Cruz. Not sure what it is. Maybe ist his upbringing. Maybe its everything he's had to overcome in his life to be where he is.
Not only is he a great playmaker for our beloved team, but to me he represents everything a New York Giant should be. His reaction and involvement to the families in Newtown is just another example.

We can all criticize him on the field when he doesn't play his best....that's part of pro sports and being dedicated fans. But I'm proud to have the kid on our team.

Just wanted to say this.

^^ Dito !

RoanokeFan
12-20-2012, 07:52 AM

Just wanted to say this.

Well said

45Jones
12-20-2012, 07:54 AM
+1

Kruunch
12-20-2012, 08:12 AM
+2

Toadofsteel
12-20-2012, 08:24 AM
Not often that I agree with Morehead...

Antwuan
12-20-2012, 08:29 AM

Just wanted to say this.

Agreed!

A True Giants & A True Class Act.

Buto
12-20-2012, 08:44 AM
Wait until the contract negotiations start to heat up.
He'll still be the same guy but he'll be getting a lot less love on this MB.

rebelfan1966
12-20-2012, 08:48 AM
Product of good parenting, no doubt.

RoanokeFan
12-20-2012, 08:56 AM
Wait until the contract negotiations start to heat up. He'll still be the same guy but he'll be getting a lot less love on this MB. Seriously?

Ruttiger711
12-20-2012, 08:58 AM
Hopefully a Giant for life - I'm as sure about it as I was for Steve Smith

Morehead State
12-20-2012, 09:00 AM
Wait until the contract negotiations start to heat up.
He'll still be the same guy but he'll be getting a lot less love on this MB.
Another thing I like about Cruz is that he said he would never use a hold out as a method to get a better contract.

G-MANning4Life
12-20-2012, 09:00 AM
Hopefully a Giant for life - I'm as sure about it as I was for Steve Smith
Oh boy, don't remind me.

ryan12
12-20-2012, 09:05 AM
he is a class act very humble dude

GameTime
12-20-2012, 09:26 AM

Just wanted to say this.
there is noting to figure out.....he is just a good person.
I agree I love having him as a Giants player.....

RoanokeFan
12-20-2012, 09:34 AM
there is noting to figure out.....he is just a good person. I agree I love having him as a Giants player..... +1

JayMas9
12-20-2012, 09:46 AM
I agree with this 100 percent