PDA

View Full Version : How much work do you think Wilson will get?

joemorrisforprez
12-19-2012, 11:13 PM
I'm going ape **** crazy and predicting that Wilson gets 22 carries.....132 yards.....2 TD

Roosevelt
12-19-2012, 11:19 PM
Why, you're not expecting Bradshaw to play?

Rusty192
12-19-2012, 11:19 PM
22 carries.....132 yards.....2 TD......In 2014

joemorrisforprez
12-19-2012, 11:21 PM
Why, you're not expecting Bradshaw to play?

Nope

Bradshaw, however, didn’t practice and Coughlin insisted his return will be a medical decision and out of Bradshw’s resilient hands.
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/12/phillips_looks_ready_bradshaw.html

Rat_bastich
12-19-2012, 11:24 PM
I think Bradshaw would play right now if he was in a wheelchair. The season comes down to these last two games and he knows he has to leave it all out there on the field.

egyptian420
12-19-2012, 11:34 PM
I expect Bradshaw to play this game but if he doesn't...I honestly wouldn't be suprised if they used Lumpkin more. I see zero confidence in Wilson from our coaching staff, for good or bad.

joemorrisforprez
12-20-2012, 12:09 AM
I expect Bradshaw to play this game but if he doesn't...I honestly wouldn't be suprised if they used Lumpkin more. I see zero confidence in Wilson from our coaching staff, for good or bad.

I'm guessing Bradshaw isn't cleared to play, and Coughlin goes with his home run threat on the ground.

GiantRoc
12-20-2012, 12:26 AM
He only had 7 carries in the game he started. Granted, he only had a 4.6 yrd per carry avg. So I can see not wanting to waste any time giving him the ball. (Red ink)

I will never understand why they won't give this kid a real shot.

Buddy333
12-20-2012, 12:29 AM
If Bradshaw doesn't play they are in some serious trouble.

Cloud57
12-20-2012, 12:42 AM
We need Wilson in this game, Ravens are not good against the run. Bradshaw should be there for blocking only because with Bradshaw it's easy to shut down the run, else Eli will be forced to throw more which would result in Ed Reed catching INTs all day

BlueBlooded1979
12-20-2012, 01:00 AM
Has he learned how to pass protect yet ?

joemorrisforprez
12-20-2012, 01:59 AM
Has he learned how to pass protect yet ?

He's fine....that whole thing is totally overblown.

There's a long line of Giants who played worse than Wilson last weekend.

And besides, I want to see Wilson with the ball, not blocking.....draw up some new ****ing plays for a change.

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-20-2012, 02:16 AM
I'm going ape **** crazy and predicting that Wilson gets 22 carries.....132 yards.....2 TD

if ahmad plays you can cut that in half,,I can see this coaching staff limiting him because of the magnitude of the game...go figure. I do think he breaks one for a TD though.

TheShouldersOf
12-20-2012, 03:22 AM
If Lumpkin gets carries it shows the hypocrisy of the Coaching staff, regardless if it was the first play or in ""Garbage Time"" he fumbled, doesn't Coughlin bench fumblers except for Bradshaw

If Bradshaw plays, it will be two weeks of no practice coming off a Knee Sprain, he either re-injures it, aggravates it, or is completely shut down, Coughlin wont abandon from him if he Starts, which will result into a passing game, in which he forces it to Nicks and Cruz, resulting in either interceptions, or missed catches

i'm still waiting for the Stretch plays, trap blocking, pulling, wham blocks, outside tosses, outside tackle runs, screen passes for Wilson,

GiantRoc
12-20-2012, 04:07 AM
i'm still waiting for the Stretch plays, trap blocking, pulling, wham blocks, outside tosses, outside tackle runs, screen passes for Wilson,

This and how about a few more of the 15 yard pass plays out of the backfield. Like the one play that got called back that they havent tried again. Lets see Ray Lewis stay with Wilson out of the backfield on a pass route.