PDA

View Full Version : The New York Giants Do Or Die

ChuckKnoxx
12-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Get your **** together Giants fans. No more crying about Atlanta. A 2 game season that the world champions control the ability to defend this crown in the playoffs. New Video: Accepting the complete no show by the Giants against the Falcons and ready to run the table through February. Appreciate the support all season, its time to rise up as a fan-base.

NOTE: NSFW Language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_MGDQuluc&feature=youtu.be

For those that missed out on the inaugural podcast the link is below.
iTUNES:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/knoxxnations-podcast/id589295035

flashnando
12-20-2012, 05:33 PM
LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL IN!!!!!!!!!

Antwuan
12-20-2012, 06:18 PM
Nice Video!

Go Giants!!!

Breezely
12-20-2012, 06:40 PM
This video reflects the way I feel. After being in attendance for that sorry game Sunday and watching the sorry, fair weather Falcon fans talk crap and dance in the aisles.

But. . . . .on the brighter side of things, they cannot possibly look any worse!!!!!

NYG4lifeNYK
12-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Perfect vid KNOXX..... summized it perfectly..... it's a shame our play this season has been so poor because these videos get me so pumped for the games and then of course there's a let down usually. These videos are a TEASE! haha :D

Keep up the great work my brother...... I'm in this for the long haul... you ain't seen nothin yet.

G-MANning4Life
12-20-2012, 11:22 PM
This Sunday will be a defining moment of our two game season. Cannot rely on any other team to help us out. Win these next two and we are in!

egyptian420
12-20-2012, 11:50 PM
lmao....love the passion...great video man, I hope Coughlin shows them this before Sunday kickoff

BuffyBlueII
12-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Great video as usual.

Every game from here on out is a playoff game. Lets see what this team is made of.

Lets go NY Giants!

All In!