PDA

View Full Version : Justin Tuck

Antwuan
12-20-2012, 05:04 PM
Do you think Justin Tuck will be back with the Giants in 2013?

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-20-2012, 05:06 PM

who's justin tuck? oh you mean the guy in the subway commercials,,he's on this team this year? haven't seen him.

slipknottin
12-20-2012, 05:14 PM
Yes, but it will be his last year.

ibbill
12-20-2012, 05:15 PM

for $4,000,000.00 for the year I would hope not.

Rudyy
12-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Unless he restructures, I'm gonna say no.

JesseJames
12-20-2012, 05:21 PM
I like Tuck but I truly feel he is slipping and his heart is no longer in the game, so to answer the question, no I don't think he'll be back because the team is strapped for cap money and Tucks performance can be duplicated by a younger player with similar talent for a lot less money...

RoanokeFan
12-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Yes, but it will be his last year.

This is probably the right answer

Cloud57
12-20-2012, 05:39 PM
of course he will be back for the $$$ and also because he's a veteran. This team rather play an old beat up veteran than a younger player with the same potential.

DaFrenchy
12-20-2012, 05:41 PM
2013 will be his last year with the Giants uniform except if he wakes up but I don't think so.

Cloud57
12-20-2012, 05:43 PM
2013 will be his last year with the Giants uniform except if he wakes up but I don't think so.He's only gonna get worse next year, this should be his last year.

Mr. G-Man
12-20-2012, 05:54 PM
tuck makes no plays. he's our David Diehl on defense

B-Red22
12-20-2012, 08:43 PM
tuck makes no plays. he's our David Diehl on defense

Very well said, perfect comparison

ashleymarie
12-20-2012, 09:08 PM
He's only gonna get worse next year, this should be his last year.

Hope so. He not performing well at all. And I am finally willing to admit this: "Take Osi with ya".

Rudyy
12-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Hope so. He not performing well at all. And I am finally willing to admit this: "Take Osi with ya".+ a lot.

Rat_bastich
12-20-2012, 09:32 PM
He's only gonna get worse next year, this should be his last year.

Eh, he might have a Derek Jeter type year after the Steinbrenners and Cashman were trying to limit his role. Not as effective as he used to be but still a presence. But as a few have said, I don't think it takes him into another contract. I think they let him play it out then cut ties.

Joe Morrison
12-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Justin, do the right thing, take a pass this week, put another healthy body on the field and rest up for the playoffs, don't know whats ailing him but he just isn't right.

bearbryant
12-21-2012, 12:39 AM
Justin Tuck took this team by storm,a great pick, a great player. But right after he took that cheap shot from that fat ******* on the cowboys it was over. He never retuirned to be the player he once was, never!! Look , I'm not playing sour grapes but that is the way it was. And to think, Fatso got away without getting as much as a fine and Tuck losses his career.

Unfortunately, JT will never be anymore than a servicable DE, who will never call out for double team blocking. With no other special skills, why would you keep him. But this is the NY football Giants. They'll try to restructure him and let him play out his contract. I don;t see his value! Go Giants!

BuffyBlueII
12-21-2012, 12:50 AM
Justin Tuck took this team by storm,a great pick, a great player. But right after he took that cheap shot from that fat ******* on the cowboys it was over. He never retuirned to be the player he once was, never!! Look , I'm not playing sour grapes but that is the way it was. And to think, Fatso got away without getting as much as a fine and Tuck losses his career.

Someone on our defense should have retaliated later in the game by putting a helmet to fatsos knees. That seems to be the problem so much. These schmucks take cheap shots and there is no retaliation. If Ndamakong Suh would have tried to stomp one of Jimmy Johnsons boys, his offense line would have been all over him. Heck, when Seymour punched Rapistfatburger in the face, his O line should jumped all over him. Also, in that game last year against Philadelphia Eagles when we lost to Vince Young, Eli Manning was hit late and our guys should have retaliated.

There are times when letting it go is right when it is not too bad of a cheap shot but you have to mete out punishment for the nastiness.

joemorrisforprez
12-21-2012, 01:08 AM
I think we should see how the season unfolds.......he might go into Hulk mode and light it up, too. That's what happened last year around this time.

I think Fewell is part of the problem as well, frankly. The man has way too much talent on that line not to get better results.

Stunts, blitzes, fake blitzes, moving players around......I've seen virtually none of that.

Marvelousmik
12-21-2012, 01:15 AM
I hope not. He is below average and might be taking development away from ojomo

joemorrisforprez
12-21-2012, 01:40 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/47228/justin-tuck-seems-grumpy

The world waits to see whether this year's Giants team can kick into gear with two weeks left in the regular season the way last year's Giants did, or whether that gear isn't going to be available to them this time around. You can't count the Giants out until they're out, but there are some disturbing signs. For instance, one of the keys to last year's turnaround was a pep talk Coughlin gave to Tuck at around this time about the dangers of feeling sorry for yourself and the importance of fighting through nicks and bruises and other injuries. Whether it's because this shoulder problem is more serious than whatever he was dealing with last year, or whether it's for some other reason, Tuck appears to be giving off that down-in-the-dumps vibe again, and there's no Giants good that can come of that.

Get Kiwi back on the line....... go with the 3 safety combo in place of Kiwi at LB......sit Tuck down.