PDA

View Full Version : I have a bad feeling about the Ravens game

Giggles2013
12-20-2012, 05:29 PM
Our O-line is banged up and it's terrible even when healthy. Who's going to block Ngata and Suggs? David Diehl and Jim Cordle? Or a gimpy Snee and Bass? The rest of the league has figured out the Giants offense and only our own coaching staff doesn't realize it. They better get the stretcher ready for Eli. Ray Rice is probably going to run through our defense like a hot knife through butter. Perry Fool's soft as Charmin "D" will have no answers. I simply do not see any fight left in this team. They are too old, too injured, and too content with what they have already accomplished. Come Sunday night, we might be making plans for the offseason.

bigjeep
12-20-2012, 05:35 PM
Our O-line is banged up and it's terrible even when healthy. Who's going to block Ngata and Suggs? David Diehl and Jim Cordle? Or a gimpy Snee and Bass? The rest of the league has figured out the Giants offense and only our own coaching staff doesn't realize it. They better get the stretcher ready for Eli. Ray Rice is probably going to run through our defense like a hot knife through butter. Perry Fool's soft as Charmin "D" will have no answers. I simply do not see any fight left in this team. They are too old, too injured, and too content with what they have already accomplished. Come Sunday night, we might be making plans for the offseason.

Giggles is back! LMFAO!

Cloud57
12-20-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm usually excited about Giants games but I'm not for this game because I don't know what to expect anymore.

Breezely
12-20-2012, 05:43 PM

WOW!! Giggles is back? LOL! The Giants' odds just went up!!!!!

YATittle1962
12-20-2012, 05:48 PM
been waiting for the return of Giggs for a long long time

BillTheGreek
12-20-2012, 06:12 PM

You know what, you may be right, But people said the same about the 49ers game / Packers and the Saints.........
.Oh I forgot the Cowboys & the Skins....You will have a Rude Awakening !

There’s always somebody Like you , saying that Giants can’t do it, and those people and you have to be ignored.

GentleGiant
12-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Honestly. I don't have a bad feeling. Therefore we win. Seriously I think I'm psycic. I felt worried about the steelers, bengals, eagles, and the 2nd redskins game.

And yet I was not worried about the 9ers, packers, and saints games(way tougher matchups).

DeathonWings410
12-20-2012, 06:28 PM
Ravens fan here and I don't think you should be worried. You guys have a Hall of Fame coach, an elite QB, two top wide receivers and a fearsome defensive line and you'll beat the Ravens quite easily. The Ravens are a team on the decline with an idiot head coach who is finally being exposed as being a lucky guy who inherited a roster full of HOFers, All-Pros and former perennial pro bowlers. Due to age, injuries, mediocre drafting and mediocre coaching, that talent is starting to decline. This years, it's hitting rock bottom, particularly on the OLine and defense, so I don't see you guys losing to the Ravens.

Giggles2013
12-20-2012, 06:37 PM
Ravens fan here and I don't think you should be worried. You guys have a Hall of Fame coach, an elite QB, two top wide receivers and a fearsome defensive line and you'll beat the Ravens quite easily. The Ravens are a team on the decline with an idiot head coach who is finally being exposed as being a lucky guy who inherited a roster full of HOFers, All-Pros and former perennial pro bowlers. Due to age, injuries, mediocre drafting and mediocre coaching, that talent is starting to decline. This years, it's hitting rock bottom, particularly on the OLine and defense, so I don't see you guys losing to the Ravens.

Your are overrating our team. One of our "top wide receivers" has one functional knee. The other is more worried about making commercials and marketing himself. Our "fearsome defensive line" is incapable of scaring a three year old on Halloween. Our elite QB has regressed tremendously. The Ravens will win handily if they show up motivated. Our team wants an early vacation this year.

bigjeep
12-20-2012, 06:41 PM
Your are overrating our team. One of our "top wide receivers" has one functional knee. The other is more worried about making commercials and marketing himself. Our "fearsome defensive line" is incapable of scaring a three year old on Halloween. Our elite QB has regressed tremendously. The Ravens will win handily if they show up motivated. Our team wants an early vacation this year.

Giggles, you haven't changed!

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-20-2012, 07:10 PM

sometimes the truth or the possible reality hurts

Giant stuck in Texas
12-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Giggles is back! LMFAO!And already one of my favorite posters.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-cool06.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Harooni
12-20-2012, 07:13 PM
been waiting for the return of Giggs for a long long time please dont ban him he is so amusing, lol

giantsfan420
12-20-2012, 07:31 PM
Lol hes def a cowboys fan, hes using the avatar i used to create giggles a few years ago. So classic but man, u gotta step it up. If ur trying to troll ur failing miserably, heck buddy33 says worse things than this op daily lol. I love it tho, apparently the nfceast has had a version of giggles on each team mb after i started it on the dallas mb. But this isnt repping giggles right op, u gotta raise the shock bar a little. Ex, a few yrs ago when id do this, id say i had sources in jj circle that said romo will be released, or romo has torn rotator cuff etc etc, and of course after a loss...ur way to respectful to don the giggles name lol

RoanokeFan
12-20-2012, 07:32 PM
please dont ban him he is so amusing, lol

The countdown has begun

rainierjef
12-20-2012, 07:37 PM
Lol hes def a cowboys fan, hes using the avatar i used to create giggles a few years ago. So classic but man, u gotta step it up. If ur trying to troll ur failing miserably, heck buddy33 says worse things than this op daily lol. I love it tho, apparently the nfceast has had a version of giggles on each team mb after i started it on the dallas mb. But this isnt repping giggles right op, u gotta raise the shock bar a little. Ex, a few yrs ago when id do this, id say i had sources in jj circle that said romo will be released, or romo has torn rotator cuff etc etc, and of course after a loss...ur way to respectful to don the giggles name lol

Smh

bigjeep
12-20-2012, 08:20 PM
The countdown has begun

No please!

bigjeep
12-20-2012, 08:22 PM
The govenor has granted a stay of execution!

Marvelousmik
12-20-2012, 08:26 PM
we will win this game

RoanokeFan
12-20-2012, 08:49 PM
we will win this game

I have more confidence in that than Giggles' survival :popcorn:

GameTime
12-20-2012, 08:52 PM
ehh.....the Giants have shown they dont even know themselves.....
not expecting anything good Sunday......my glass is now half empty.....

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-20-2012, 08:54 PM
I have more confidence in that than Giggles' survival :popcorn:

who is this giggles ye speaks of?

GameTime
12-20-2012, 08:57 PM
who is this giggles ye speaks?
was a ****head member several year back. Would stir the pot to just to get reactions from other posters.
No doubt a Giants fan but def annoying. I guess he did his job very well.....

Joe Morrison
12-20-2012, 09:37 PM
If this is truely the real Giggles we welcome you and your insanity back for the playoffs!

sharick88
12-20-2012, 09:38 PM

We know how things go when you have a bad feeling. Good to have you back!

tonyt830
12-20-2012, 09:44 PM
If this is truely the real Giggles we welcome you and your insanity back for the playoffs!

We know how things go when you have a bad feeling. Good to have you back!I must agree, glad to see Giggles back, that avatar had me laugh some even before I read the full post.

I need a good laugh from time to time, especially with the slump I am in. Being out of work the past month has been a burden, but hopefully the Giants can right the ship and get on a roll!

And like other said, PLEASE MODS, do NOT ban Giggles! LOL!!

Rudyy
12-20-2012, 09:51 PM
So you're Giggles

Giggles2013
12-20-2012, 10:17 PM
I don't understand the animosity from the moderators. I have never been a threat and never will be. Perhaps my bluntness can be sharp at times but it is derived from passion. And right now I have a bad feeling...a very bad feeling actually.

YATittle1962
12-20-2012, 10:39 PM
I don't understand the animosity from the moderators. I have never been a threat and never will be. Perhaps my bluntness can be sharp at times but it is derived from passion. And right now I have a bad feeling...a very bad feeling actually.

Gigs.....if this is really you

I was always a fan before being a moderator

I hope you don't cross any lines and can keep your emotions somewhat in check because I really feel like you add an important dynamic to the boards

Giggles

the man
the myth
the legend

many over the years have been accused of being Giggles....but there is only one

tonyt830
12-20-2012, 10:43 PM
I don't understand the animosity from the moderators. I have never been a threat and never will be. Perhaps my bluntness can be sharp at times but it is derived from passion. And right now I have a bad feeling...a very bad feeling actually.well giggles, should the Giants win Sunday, hopefully you will have no bad feelings going into week 17.

What do they say? When things seem to get you down or worried, think happy thoughts, think of a happy place you wanna be?

I can kind of understand what you are saying, but just remember, its only a game. We, as fans, are not paid to cheer, boo or get aggravated. Trust me, there are more things in life that we should be concerned with, than the Giants winning or losing a game.

Let me ask you gigs, do you have any bad feelings about tomorrow, you know Dec 21st, the end of the Mayan calendar? LOL!! J/k man!

tonyt830
12-20-2012, 10:46 PM

I hope you don't cross any lines and can keep your emotions somewhat in check because I really feel like you add an important dynamic to the boards

Giggles

the man
the myth
the legend

many over the years have been accused of being Giggles....but there is only oneI agree YA, I hope this is the real giggles and I hope he keeps it within the boundaries, because he does add an element that most of us enjoy to the messageboard.

I never had a problem with him, he gave me a few laughs, even if his posts seemed so glass half empty

jomo
12-20-2012, 10:48 PM
been waiting for the return of Giggs for a long long time...........the return of fireman Ed can't be far behind!

jints10
12-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Wow things really do go full circle

bigjeep
12-21-2012, 06:32 AM

Giggles

the man
the myth
the legend

many over the years have been accused of being Giggles....but there is only one

LMFAO!

TAILGATIN'
12-21-2012, 08:33 AM
And you're a blue fan how? My god with all the debbie downers around here. We looked horrendous last week and every fan was probably sick to their stomach, but now we have no choice but to stay positive for this Baltimore game. Last week should be water under the bridge.

Cindy in INdy
12-21-2012, 08:43 AM
This is playing out like an episode of Cheers

wuzpapn
12-21-2012, 08:52 AM
If we lost to the Ravens then we definitely don't deserve a post-season spot. Flacco is more of a joke than even Eli has been in recent weeks. This is a game we should not have trouble winning, especially with the Ravens' LB core banged the hell up.

RoanokeFan
12-21-2012, 09:41 AM
I must agree, glad to see Giggles back, that avatar had me laugh some even before I read the full post. I need a good laugh from time to time, especially with the slump I am in. Being out of work the past month has been a burden, but hopefully the Giants can right the ship and get on a roll! And like other said, PLEASE MODS, do NOT ban Giggles! LOL!! Hope the New Year provides a great job opportunity for you.

Harooni
12-21-2012, 09:48 AM
The countdown has begun Com,e on , he isnt breaking the rules, and when he is here he takes some of the heat off morehead and myself.

OrangeGiant
12-21-2012, 09:59 AM
Giggles, you're the reason some people are afraid of clowns. But I for one do enjoy your threads, you are quite humorous, albeit a bit misguided. Everyone is pulling for you, just keep it clean and fun like the clown you are.

BlueJayC
12-21-2012, 10:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBknAcTaMiI

EliIsTheBaas
12-21-2012, 10:49 AM
I like jpp against oher and osemele. Oher struggles against inside moves should be able to provide pressure. As for the ravens DL, they're living off reputation like the giants. Ngata and suggs aren't playing like they were in the past. Be optimistic brahs, the world did not end, and the giants ain't done yet.

bigjeep
12-21-2012, 11:16 AM
Giggles, you're the reason some people are afraid of clowns. But I for one do enjoy your threads, you are quite humorous, albeit a bit misguided. Everyone is pulling for you, just keep it clean and fun like the clown you are.

I understand that Giggles works in the Jets drafting room!

OrangeGiant
12-21-2012, 11:29 AM
I understand that Giggles works in the Jets drafting room!

LOL, he should!

RoanokeFan
12-21-2012, 11:37 AM
who is this giggles ye speaks of?

Stay tuned

byron
12-21-2012, 11:44 AM

Giggles

the man
the myth
the legend

many over the years have been accused of being Giggles....but there is only one Ha... I remember the real Giggles would get baned five minuteslater come back with Giggles 2 and so on I don't remember how high the number got but it was quit a few before they finaly drove him off...

giantsfan420
12-21-2012, 11:56 AM
This imposter isnt a giants fan imo hes a cowboys fanlol. He has to be a cowboys fan bc that literall is the avatar i used when i first created giggles over on their mb. And besides, this imposter behaves way too good to be a giggles, i mean buddy says more controversial things. What was ur user name on the dallas mb imposter giggles? Ksksboys?

bigjeep
12-21-2012, 12:32 PM
This imposter isnt a giants fan imo hes a cowboys fanlol. He has to be a cowboys fan bc that literall is the avatar i used when i first created giggles over on their mb. And besides, this imposter behaves way too good to be a giggles, i mean buddy says more controversial things. What was ur user name on the dallas mb imposter giggles? Ksksboys?

Way to early to tell. Sounds like a Giggles post, but there are many Imposters that would love to be Giggles. The way the Giants are playing, we need a Giggles to break up the depression.

Giggles2013
12-21-2012, 01:50 PM
No imposter here, I'm the original one. Hear that Ray Lewis is back practicing and will probably play. Oh boy...they are getting their leader back.

Harooni
12-21-2012, 02:10 PM
No imposter here, I'm the original one. Hear that Ray Lewis is back practicing and will probably play. Oh boy...they are getting their leader back. Im 50/50 on this game depends on which Eli and which Giants team shows up.

Giggles2013
12-21-2012, 02:21 PM
Im 50/50 on this game depends on which Eli and which Giants team shows up.
Unfortunately for us, bad Eli has been showing up more often than Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.

gumby74
12-21-2012, 02:32 PM

Delusions of grandeur. 420, you probably ended up butchering his name and his style on the Dallas boards.
The only reason why he isn't getting a rise out of people now is because everyone knows who he is.

Eli TO Shockey
12-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Delusions of grandeur. 420, you probably ended up butchering his name and his style on the Dallas boards.
The only reason why he isn't getting a rise out of people now is because everyone knows who he is.

lol hes so rediculous.

WELCOME BACK GIGGLES!

giantsfan420
12-21-2012, 03:14 PM
No imposter here, I'm the original one. Hear that Ray Lewis is back practicing and will probably play. Oh boy...they are getting their leader back.lol i love how u keep referring to urself as the original one...if ur gonna impersonate someone else u should credit them lol...i created the real original giggles on the cowboys board with that same exact clown avatar like in 09the lol. Whats ur handle on the cowboys mb? They perma ip banned me lol. Id bet ur kskboys or there was another poster there who absolutely despised me i forget the username but he was the biggest romo homer...and besides, ur horrible at being giggles, way too logical and somewhat respectful. If ur not having the entire mb go crazy, ur letting the giggles name down. U should create ur own and use my giggles as the bar u need to raise lol

Something tells me this might actually be buddy. Both make similar posts with the same pessismism

giantsfan420
12-21-2012, 03:19 PM
The only reason why he isn't getting a rise out of people now is because everyone knows who he is.whatever that means? Dude u shoulda seen the meltdowns id provoke over there. Besides, i could care less anymore its just i wish hed impersonate me better. Dudes pretty respectable, way too respectable to be giggles. And i still have that same clown pic avatar saved on my comp frpm 09,2010. I preferred the intimidating clown pic. Lol i remember i kept getting suspended so had to create losgiggles etc lol

Harooni
12-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Unfortunately for us, bad Eli has been showing up more often than Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. yeah lol, you are too much.

but seriously i could see the giants coming in flat.

gumby74
12-21-2012, 04:14 PM
whatever that means? Dude u shoulda seen the meltdowns id provoke over there. Besides, i could care less anymore its just i wish hed impersonate me better. Dudes pretty respectable, way too respectable to be giggles. And i still have that same clown pic avatar saved on my comp frpm 09,2010. I preferred the intimidating clown pic. Lol i remember i kept getting suspended so had to create losgiggles etc lol

The original Giggles was all respect and would provoke an entire board with 2 sentences. Comparing your little deeds on the Cowboys board to Giggles is sacrilege.

The only time he got out of hand was when he'd create 10 million user names. Best poster ever.

giantsfan420
12-21-2012, 04:41 PM
The original Giggles was all respect and would provoke an entire board with 2 sentences. Comparing your little deeds on the Cowboys board to Giggles is sacrilege.

The only time he got out of hand was when he'd create 10 million user names. Best poster ever.lol ok pal whatever u say...

Just fyi, u r wrong...again. the original giggles was no such thing. Sacriledge? Im busting dudes chops for using something i created, im just having fun with the dude we been going back n forth bout giggles. U, for some reason, are actually taking this seriously...but at least ur consistent with logic, seeeing as how i will damn my soul to hell if im lying about creating giggles, originally, giggles did nothing but call for benching romo and my sources in jj circle movinng the team to ottowa lol...so no, ur def of giggles is just wrong.
But again lmao, sacriledge and
Iirc i gott up to losgiggles37 lol. But yeah over it now, thanks for ur post gumby, i needed a laugh. Unfortunately, giggles isnt accomadting it. Cmon giggle step up ur game! Wait i just realized something LMFAO of course u got this gmb giggles back, he does nothing but post badly about eli lmfao

GFiP
12-21-2012, 04:47 PM
I can also see us getting blown out. It feels like 2009 all over again.

giantsfan420
12-21-2012, 04:54 PM
To be honest im a lil worried myself. This kinda reminds me of 2010 plus balt is gonna be ready from kickoff. Sometimes, heck a lot of the times, we start slow. If we start slow coming off the loss we did and balt jumps to an early lead, i dunno how this team will respond. Imo, tuck not playing might be a good thing for the morale

GentleGiant
12-21-2012, 08:05 PM
Unfortunately for us, bad Eli has been showing up more often than Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.

soooooooooooooooo not at all?

GentleGiant
12-21-2012, 08:06 PM
Well at least he's more interesting than morehead,buddy, and harooni.

joemorrisforprez
12-21-2012, 08:22 PM

I wish I could disagree with you, but I can't. If I can predict what the Giants are about to run, I can assume an NFL Defensive Coordinator can too.

Gilbride is stale, stubborn, and places way too much emphasis on the long ball.

Fewell relies on a pass rush that is out of gas, and a secondary that needs turnovers to prevent scoring.

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-21-2012, 08:48 PM
I wish I could disagree with you, but I can't. If I can predict what the Giants are about to run, I can assume an NFL Defensive Coordinator can too.

Gilbride is stale, stubborn, and places way too much emphasis on the long ball.

Fewell relies on a pass rush that is out of gas, and a secondary that needs turnovers to prevent scoring.

in defense of our secondary,,,, we could have revis and Dion back there and it wouldn't matter,,,if an opposing teams QB has enough time in the pocket to make a ham and cheese sandwich the problem is deeper than the secondary,,,,,it's the complete lack of a pass rush,,it's nothing,,nill,,nada.,,how can you expect those guys to compete when they literally have to cover their guy like a glove the entire progression,,,,it leaves no room for error and our guys have paid at times,,granted they get burned on their own,,cough,,webster,cough,,but you know what I mean. our D goes as our pass rushers go,,we simply don't have lock down defenders at every other position.

joemorrisforprez
12-21-2012, 08:57 PM
in defense of our secondary,,,, we could have revis and Dion back there and it wouldn't matter,,,if an opposing teams QB has enough time in the pocket to make a ham and cheese sandwich the problem is deeper than the secondary,,,,,it's the complete lack of a pass rush,,it's nothing,,nill,,nada.,,how can you expect those guys to compete when they literally have to cover their guy like a glove the entire progression,,,,it leaves no room for error and our guys have paid at times,,granted they get burned on their own,,cough,,webster,cough,,but you know what I mean. our D goes as our pass rushers go,,we simply don't have lock down defenders at every other position.

I think you are right.

The fact is, Reese built this defense on the defensive line. And when they are (were?) at the top of their game, it was pretty impressive.

However, like you said, if the pass rush isn't getting to the QB, it's going to a long game.

Personally, I'd love to go back to a 3-4. People will say we don't have the LB's to run that scheme, and they are right.....but it looks like we are losing our ability to run a 4-3, too.

TheEnigma
12-21-2012, 09:03 PM
I think you are right.

The fact is, Reese built this defense on the defensive line. And when they are (were?) at the top of their game, it was pretty impressive.

However, like you said, if the pass rush isn't getting to the QB, it's going to a long game.

Personally, I'd love to go back to a 3-4. People will say we don't have the LB's to run that scheme, and they are right.....but it looks like we are losing our ability to run a 4-3, too.

The biggest issue with converting to a 3-4 is actually the nose tackle imo. Assuming you don't acquire a natural 3-4 NT and want to convert a 4-3 DT to play the role, it usually takes a season or two before they adjust. You essentially "give up" a year or two on defense doing that.

joemorrisforprez
12-21-2012, 09:07 PM
The biggest issue with converting to a 3-4 is actually the nose tackle imo. Assuming you don't acquire a natural 3-4 NT and want to convert a 4-3 DT to play the role, it usually takes a season or two before they adjust. You essentially "give up" a year or two on defense doing that.

Yeah, it wouldn't be an easy switch, and it might get worse before it gets better.

Joe Morrison
12-22-2012, 06:17 PM
Week 16 and we change up the entire D scheme, maybe we can put one of those fat our a shape running backs we picked up on the nose!
\

Chris Christie
12-22-2012, 08:17 PM
The govenor has granted a stay of execution!

The governor of this great state of NJ has pardoned Mr. Giggles for any and all past nuisances! :p

RoanokeFan
12-22-2012, 08:20 PM
The governor of this great state of NJ has pardoned Mr. Giggles for any and all past nuisances! :p

Good thing I'm in Virginia

Chris Christie
12-22-2012, 08:28 PM

Lmao damn you got me...

Chris Christie
12-22-2012, 08:33 PM

I have to call up my good friend and counterpart Bob Francis McDonnell.

RoanokeFan
12-22-2012, 08:35 PM
I have to call up my good friend and counterpart Bob Francis McDonnell.

We're independent in Va.

45Jones
12-22-2012, 09:08 PM
I'm scared. Joe Beningo scared...those of you who listen to the FAN know what I'm talking about

The team has won me 4 Super Bowls, two in the last four years and I am still the eternal pessimist. I need help, I am a Giant fan.