PDA

View Full Version : Motivation team came out flat

ibbill
12-20-2012, 07:19 PM
What is all that stuff mean.

These guys play about 8 min max on D and 8 min Max on O in a game. How the heck do you not come out and lay it all on the line on every snap.

We need a pep talk and motivation to play for 8 Minutes what the hell is that crap.boo hoo. You guys make between $500,000.00 dollars to $4,000,000.00 plus a year.

You hear guys taking a few downs off WTF its 8 MINUTES you prima donnas

Rant is over.

Rat_bastich
12-20-2012, 10:20 PM
I think no matter what walk of life you come from, no matter how much money you make you still need motivation. Sometimes life, jobs, etc. become stagnant and people go through the motions. Look at actors and actresses who make their large sums of money primarily off their looks. They still have to get trainers that motivate them to do something that keeps them making big bucks.

It's just a human psychological fault.

ibbill
12-21-2012, 01:56 AM
I think no matter what walk of life you come from, no matter how much money you make you still need motivation. Sometimes life, jobs, etc. become stagnant and people go through the motions. Look at actors and actresses who make their large sums of money primarily off their looks. They still have to get trainers that motivate them to do something that keeps them making big bucks.

I agree with what your saying.

To go all out for 8 minutes a week not sure any of us would need a pep talk.

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-21-2012, 02:32 AM
What is all that stuff mean.

These guys play about 8 min max on D and 8 min Max on O in a game. How the heck do you not come out and lay it all on the line on every snap.

We need a pep talk and motivation to play for 8 Minutes what the hell is that crap.boo hoo. You guys make between $500,000.00 dollars to $4,000,000.00 plus a year.

You hear guys taking a few downs off WTF its 8 MINUTES you prima donnas

Rant is over.

we need chucknoxx to bust into the locker room with one of his vids and lay a perverbial B slap on em'.

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-21-2012, 02:33 AM

I'm a chef and i'll tell ya,,,I need to be motivated at times cause it gets so crazy you feel like saying F it.

Rat_bastich
12-21-2012, 02:52 AM
I'm a chef and i'll tell ya,,,I need to be motivated at times cause it gets so crazy you feel like saying F it.

Yep, even in combat troops need to be motivated when their lives are dependant upon staying alert. It's just human nature to become complacent or as you say just saying F it.

Buto
12-21-2012, 05:20 AM
My wife says I was highly motivated when I was in my twenties.
After thirty + years of marraige she understands I need her motivation to get where us we want to go.
The reward is as good or better than it was thirty years ago but it's been a long season and even the best of us can use a little motivation.

ibbill
12-21-2012, 08:43 AM
My wife says I was highly motivated when I was in my twenties.
After thirty + years of marraige she understands I need her motivation to get where us we want to go.
The reward is as good or better than it was thirty years ago but it's been a long season and even the best of us can use a little motivation.

They run out the tunnel and there is 2 million people or more watching you play for 8 MINUTES once every 7 seven days. Crowd of 70,000 people and wearing your colors and screaming defense defense and you need to be motivated you need to find a new job.