PDA

View Full Version : Which is more valauble to this team, their pride or the prize.

Razur
12-21-2012, 11:52 AM
If TC has anything left in his Book of Inspirational Themes, left I hope he can get these guys to buy in. It's come down to do or die, and I know we pulled this out last year, so maybe we get lucky again and he finds someway to rally the troops to the cause.

Merry Christmas Giants fans !! GO GIANTS LET"S TURN THIS AROUND !!

BklynBlue
12-21-2012, 11:54 AM
If TC has anything left in his Book of Inspirational Themes, left I hope he can get these guys to buy in. It's come down to do or die, and I know we pulled this out last year, so maybe we get lucky again and he finds someway to rally the troops to the cause.

I just don't know anymore. How many rabbits can TC pull out of a hat? I just both their Def and Run game come tp play on Sunday afternoon.

GameTime
12-21-2012, 12:15 PM
The players will be all fired up until the first bad play happens. Then they will deflate and each of them will wait for the other to make agame changing play.
When that happenes they will be done,......

M00KIE
12-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Depends which player you ask imo. Tuck and Osi have both cashed out I believe.

stormblue
12-21-2012, 12:22 PM
neither pride nor prize seem likely at the moment.

RoanokeFan
12-21-2012, 12:33 PM

You can't get one without the other

dezzzR
12-21-2012, 12:55 PM
I think this team has become complacent. They won last year. They got their ring, they still get their check regardless.....