PDA

View Full Version : Win Or Lose....

shane4177
12-21-2012, 05:05 PM
This is what I want to see from the G-men.........NO turnovers, TDs rather than FGs, pressure/sacks on the opposing QB, annnnndd a balanced offense. Oh and also would like to see in game adjustments made to D or O when and if needed.

ashleymarie
12-21-2012, 05:18 PM
LOL You don't want much do you? I suppose you want a couple runback TDs from Wilson. It's all good. We want the same things. :)

G-MANning4Life
12-21-2012, 06:44 PM
This is understandable. It's not a hard pill to swallow if you lose by simply being beat by the better team on that given Sunday, so long as it was a good game and a hard fought one. The only thing I cannot take is when the team doesn't show up or they beat themselves with penalties, turnovers, whatever.

jomo
12-21-2012, 07:46 PM
This is what I want to see from the G-men.........NO turnovers, TDs rather than FGs, pressure/sacks on the opposing QB, annnnndd a balanced offense. Oh and also would like to see in game adjustments made to D or O when and if needed.That is not too much to ask for.

OX1
12-21-2012, 07:53 PM
I just want to see them fight with emotion............

JB456
12-21-2012, 08:05 PM

I know what your saying. Last week, when they were getting blown out, I accepted the fact that the Giants were going to lose but I was waiting for them to show some pride. Unfortunately, that never happened. I will be seriously dissapointed if the Giants don't show any fight and go out like a fart in the wind.

Cloud57
12-21-2012, 09:03 PM
This team still have redzone problems, as bad as the Ravens may play on sunday if we kick FGs, we lose

Die-Hard
12-21-2012, 09:07 PM

Thats all I ask for as well. If you lose, thats fine. The other team gets paid too, and you aren't winning every game. However, when they just lay down and go through the motions, it drives me completely insane. It happens entirely too often with this team.

Imgrate
12-21-2012, 09:09 PM
We still booze!