PDA

View Full Version : If the Giants lose thats it I

Tuckit91
12-23-2012, 03:48 AM
If the Giants lose I will still bleed blue till I die and hope they win next week and have excitement and hope for next year...Been a fan since 1981 when I was just 7 years old and have seen great days and horrible days but I will never boo or not love the Giants....One more thing MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL GIANTS FANS AND I GUESS TO NON GIANTS FANS TOO...God bless!

EnragedYouth85
12-23-2012, 03:51 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years also! I agree with you, no matter what happens this week I will forever love my team and will always cheer for them. Plus do the just thing, and cheer against the Cowboys or Redskins lol.

Tuckit91
12-23-2012, 06:27 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years also! I agree with you, no matter what happens this week I will forever love my team and will always cheer for them. Plus do the just thing, and cheer against the Cowboys or Redskins lol.

Always root against them

EnragedYouth85
12-23-2012, 06:40 AM
Always root against them

Yeah for sure, it makes me feel good when they lose lol

GameTime
12-23-2012, 08:36 AM
If the Giants lose I will still bleed blue till I die and hope they win next week and have excitement and hope for next year...Been a fan since 1981 when I was just 7 years old and have seen great days and horrible days but I will never boo or not love the Giants....One more thing MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL GIANTS FANS AND I GUESS TO NON GIANTS FANS TOO...God bless!
LIke wise......

fourth&forever
12-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Merry Christmas
-from another loyal (and sometimes miserable) Giants fan
rooting through thick & thin.