PDA

View Full Version : Ok.....decided to give a **** again.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 10:32 AM
Since the horrible events in Newtown, CT....I found it hard to give a **** about anything as trivial as sports or a sports related message board. I didn't even watch the game last week.

The playoffs begin today for the Giants and they have a lot to prove to me. This season has been full of disappointing play by our "star"players and if we lose in another embarassing way, I will not argue with anyone who calls for the heads of any player or coach. As far as I'm concerned, no job should be safe.

There have been moments that some players on this Superbowl winning team should be ashamed of.

LET'S GO GIANTS!! BRING BACK THE PRIDE!!!

egyptian420
12-23-2012, 10:35 AM
If you felt that terrible, then consider yourself lucky you missed last week. That was probably the best Giants game to miss in a few years.

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 10:46 AM
Yeah, i wish i missed that display of **** wrapped in padding and a uniform. Watching the giants offense vs atl was like watching a duck trying to **** a volleyball. But, in context of what was happening last week in ct., for the first and maybe only time, the loss, as horrid as it was, had no bearing on my reality...that said, today is my birthday and itd be nice to see the gmen win

stormin normand
12-23-2012, 10:55 AM
If you felt that terrible, then consider yourself lucky you missed last week. That was probably the best Giants game to miss in a few years.

went to this game it was ugly The only thing we had to cheer for was the occasional 1st down. We did absolutely nothing to take their fans out of the game.

stormin normand
12-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Yeah, i wish i missed that display of **** wrapped in padding and a uniform. Watching the giants offense vs atl was like watching a duck trying to **** a volleyball. But, in context of what was happening last week in ct., for the first and maybe only time, the loss, as horrid as it was, had no bearing on my reality...that said, today is my birthday and itd be nice to see the gmen win

A duck and a volleyball ROTFLMFAO Happy birthday

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:01 AM

Happy b-day.....lets hope it's not the start of a very long off season.

egyptian420
12-23-2012, 11:14 AM
Yeah, i wish i missed that display of **** wrapped in padding and a uniform. Watching the giants offense vs atl was like watching a duck trying to **** a volleyball. But, in context of what was happening last week in ct., for the first and maybe only time, the loss, as horrid as it was, had no bearing on my reality...that said, today is my birthday and itd be nice to see the gmen winHappy bday 420....hopefully the Giants don't ruin it for u (and all of us)

egyptian420
12-23-2012, 11:14 AM
went to this game it was ugly The only thing we had to cheer for was the occasional 1st down. We did absolutely nothing to take their fans out of the game.ugh.....I would've asked for a refund after that

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Yeah, my mom works with three of the victims of the shooting. Having said that, it's time to move on I think. Last week was atrocious and what sucks is how Cruz said "this game's for you" to Jack Pinto (I believe his name was) and was non-existent in the game. I hope that was the last dump we took and get back on track.

Only thing I learned from last week is that Falcons fans can be pieces of pond scum.

byron
12-23-2012, 11:53 AM
Since the horrible events in Newtown, CT....I found it hard to give a **** about anything as trivial as sports or a sports related message board. I didn't even watch the game last week.

The playoffs begin today for the Giants and they have a lot to prove to me. This season has been full of disappointing play by our "star"players and if we lose in another embarassing way, I will not argue with anyone who calls for the heads of any player or coach. As far as I'm concerned, no job should be safe.

There have been moments that some players on this Superbowl winning team should be ashamed of.

LET'S GO GIANTS!! BRING BACK THE PRIDE!!! +1 F-Bomb....The up and down play of this team leaves us all wondering which team is going to show up from week to week...I find myself hoping they will just show up and give a ****... rather than being excited about them having a possibility to win

krankeybluechick
12-23-2012, 12:37 PM
They have played horrible at times, too many times! They are my diversion from what's going on with my Niece and have not been a very good one lol It would be nice if they show up today.