PDA

View Full Version : Will the real NY Giants please stans up PLEASE

stormin normand
12-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Will the real NY Giants please stand up, or at least show up for cryin out loud.
The team that dominated SanFran, and GB.
not the abomination we saw vs. ATL. or Cincy.

Heres hoping that come game time NO has taken it to the boys and then some. This is a definite possibility

That Philly some how rallies around their head coach who's on the way out, has some pride and can skin the skins at home. Not as likely but hey that is why they play the game

San Fran plucks the seagals.

Houston does what it should and takes out Minny, I want AP to run like hell get all kinds of yards just not any scores. The fewer times minny has to drop back the less likely it is for a sack. Lets preserve Mikies sack record.

And that Jay Cutler goes into the bag and Da Bears go down vs. the Cards. Probably the least likely scenario.... Other than GB losing its last 2

This would give us the inside track to the playoffs.

A win next week would give us the division.
It would also leave open the possibility of still making the playoffs in the event of God help us we go through another melt down in the Meadowlands week 17 vs. the Philthy e-girls.

If things work out this week as said we could still make the playoffs even with a loss next week.

1) If Dal and Wash play to a tie we would be the NFCE division Champs
If not there would go the division and a w/c slot should either Dal or Wash win this week also

2) Out side the division we hold the edge
so should Sea also lose to the rams and chi lose this or next week we all end up @ 9-7 we would go.

PREDICTION

NYG WIN OUT. Hey I am a Giants fan so there may be some bias here. (So what, big whoop, wanna fight about it :) )

NO beats Dal. who in turn beat Wash next week
Wash does us no favors this week but falters next and goes down vs. the boys.

We would get the division Dal and Wash will be tied @t 9-7 out of the playoffs Dallas ahead of the skins due to common opponent TB

GB will win at least 1 probably 2 and finish 12 -4 with the 3 seed
Minny will drop 2 and finish out of the running
Chi. will win 2 and finish 10-6 and make the playoffs as a w/c

Sea will lose this week but beat the rams also finishing at 10-6 securing the 5 seed based on beating the bears earlier this season.
that game that was given them v. GB by the replacement Refs is looming large as I predicted earlier this season.

NYG 10-6
DAL 10-6 OUT
WAS 10-6 OUT

GB 12-4
CHI 10-6 6 SEED
MINNY 8-8 OUT

SF
SEA 10-6 5 SEED

Well there you have it Normstradomous has spoken, and BTW I am more accurate than any Mayan calendar

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 12:57 PM
They are the same team they where last year. Around a 9-7 team.

stormin normand
12-23-2012, 01:02 PM
and a superbowl champ... "Last Year"

They are the same team they where last year. Around a 9-7 team.

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 01:05 PM
The problem is that 9-7 probably won't get them in the playoffs this year.

gmen46
12-23-2012, 03:07 PM
Will the real NY Giants please stand up, or at least show up for cryin out loud.
The team that dominated SanFran, and GB.
not the abomination we saw vs. ATL. or Cincy.

Heres hoping that come game time NO has taken it to the boys and then some. This is a definite possibility

That Philly some how rallies around their head coach who's on the way out, has some pride and can skin the skins at home. Not as likely but hey that is why they play the game

San Fran plucks the seagals.

Houston does what it should and takes out Minny, I want AP to run like hell get all kinds of yards just not any scores. The fewer times minny has to drop back the less likely it is for a sack. Lets preserve Mikies sack record.

And that Jay Cutler goes into the bag and Da Bears go down vs. the Cards. Probably the least likely scenario.... Other than GB losing its last 2

This would give us the inside track to the playoffs.

A win next week would give us the division.
It would also leave open the possibility of still making the playoffs in the event of God help us we go through another melt down in the Meadowlands week 17 vs. the Philthy e-girls.

If things work out this week as said we could still make the playoffs even with a loss next week.

1) If Dal and Wash play to a tie we would be the NFCE division Champs
If not there would go the division and a w/c slot should either Dal or Wash win this week also

2) Out side the division we hold the edge
so should Sea also lose to the rams and chi lose this or next week we all end up @ 9-7 we would go.

PREDICTION

NYG WIN OUT. Hey I am a Giants fan so there may be some bias here. (So what, big whoop, wanna fight about it :) )

NO beats Dal. who in turn beat Wash next week
Wash does us no favors this week but falters next and goes down vs. the boys.

We would get the division Dal and Wash will be tied @t 9-7 out of the playoffs Dallas ahead of the skins due to common opponent TB

GB will win at least 1 probably 2 and finish 12 -4 with the 3 seed
Minny will drop 2 and finish out of the running
Chi. will win 2 and finish 10-6 and make the playoffs as a w/c

Sea will lose this week but beat the rams also finishing at 10-6 securing the 5 seed based on beating the bears earlier this season.
that game that was given them v. GB by the replacement Refs is looming large as I predicted earlier this season.

NYG 10-6
DAL 10-6 OUT
WAS 10-6 OUT

GB 12-4
CHI 10-6 6 SEED
MINNY 8-8 OUT

SF
SEA 10-6 5 SEED

Well there you have it Normstradomous has spoken, and BTW I am more accurate than any Mayan calendar

First, it is impossible for both Cowboys and Redskins to finish 10-6.

If Giants and Redskins finish 10-6, Redskins win division due to tiebreaker of their better division record. But we would still win a wild card, I believe, even if Bears and Vikings finish 10-6 because we would have a better conference record than either team; I haven't looked up common opponents of Giants/Vikings/Bears, but the only one I recall this year is that Vikings beat Niners, as did Giants. Also, we very likely will finish season with more points scored than Vikings and/or Bears, in case the tiebreaker factor went that far.

If Giants and Cowboys finish 10-6 (and by definition, Redskins will be 9-7 and out), Giants win division, due to tied division record with Cowboys and split head-to-head, but a better conference record than the Cowboys.

In any event, we just need to take care of our business REGARDLESS of what Redskins, Cowboys, Vikings, and Bears do the next 2 weeks, and we make the post season as either division champ or wildcard.

Of course, I still hope Redskins lose at least 1 of their final 2 games, enabling us to have at least 1 home playoff game.

stormin normand
12-23-2012, 04:17 PM
First, it is impossible for both Cowboys and Redskins to finish 10-6.
Didn't say DSL. And Philly could said DSL loses this week and wins be by
If Giants and Redskins finish 10-6, Redskins win division due to tiebreaker of their better division record. But we would still win a wild card, I believe, even if Bears and Vikings finish 10-6 because we would have a better conference record than either team; I haven't looked up common opponents of Giants/Vikings/Bears, but the only one I recall this year is that Vikings beat Niners, as did Giants. Also, we very likely will finish season with more points scored than Vikings and/or Bears, in case the tiebreaker factor went that far.

If Giants and Cowboys finish 10-6 (and by definition, Redskins will be 9-7 and out), Giants win division, due to tied division record with Cowboys and split head-to-head, but a better conference record than the Cowboys.

In any event, we just need to take care of our business oops screwed REGARDLESS of what Redskins, Cowboys, Vikings, and Bears do the next 2 weeks, and we make the post season as either division champ or wildcard.

Of course, I still hope Redskins lose at least 1 of their final 2 games, enabling us to have at least 1 home playoff game.oops screwed up when I post the standings screwed up when I answered but standing at the bottom

I said at the top Dallas loses this week and Wednesday next week both finish 97 with Dallas finishing in second place

lost a lot of information when I was typing it in Los the screen and when I say we entered it screwed up