ELI_HOF_NYG
12-23-2012, 03:23 PM
any definite word?

RoanokeFan
12-23-2012, 03:24 PM
Not yet, a little early

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-23-2012, 03:26 PM
was mostly wondering about ojomo,,thank R.

RoanokeFan
12-23-2012, 03:28 PM
was mostly wondering about ojomo,,thank R.

I "think" if Tuck is inactive they will dress Ojomo.

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-23-2012, 03:34 PM
I "think" if Tuck is inactive they will dress Ojomo.

that will be fun to watch if so,,,why not give him a shot and see what we have in the young fella'.

I believe you are the one who posts the active/inactive list so feel fre to delete this thread in favor of yours.

RoanokeFan
12-23-2012, 03:34 PM
that will be fun to watch if so,,,why not give him a shot and see what we have in the young fella'.

I don't know how much playing time he'll get as Tracy will play for Tuck, but if he's dressed, they can put him in

Cloud57
12-23-2012, 04:11 PM
I "think" if Tuck is inactive they will dress Ojomo.They will dress him to warm the bench.

RoanokeFan
12-23-2012, 04:13 PM
Today's Inactives:

NEW YORK GIANTS

WR Ramses Barden
S Kenny Phillips
S Tyler Sash
TE Travis Beckum
DE Adawale Ojomo
TE Adrian Robinson
DE Justin Tuck

BALTIMORE RAVENS

WR Tandon Doss
S Bernard Pollard
LB Albert McClellan
G Bobbie Williams
G Ramon Harewood
WR Deonte Thompson
DT Bryan Hall

RoanokeFan
12-23-2012, 04:13 PM
They will dress him to warm the bench.

Not today

Cloud57
12-23-2012, 04:16 PM
Not todayI hope you're right

kbusch22
12-23-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm not surprised to see guys like Ojomo and Robinson on the inactive list every week. It's been pretty clear throughout his tenure that Coughlin doesn't really like playing rookies unless there is no other choice. I expect both guys to get plenty of more reps next season.

RoanokeFan
12-23-2012, 04:21 PM
I hope you're right

He's inactive

RoanokeFan
12-23-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm not surprised to see guys like Ojomo and Robinson on the inactive list every week. It's been pretty clear throughout his tenure that Coughlin doesn't really like playing rookies unless there is no other choice. I expect both guys to get plenty of more reps next season.

Both of them have a lot of talent ahead of them, it has less to do with not playing rookies than we think.

I Bleed Blue 56
12-23-2012, 04:29 PM
Today's Inactives:

NEW YORK GIANTS

WR Ramses Barden
S Kenny Phillips
S Tyler Sash
TE Travis Beckum
DE Adawale Ojomo
TE Adrian Robinson
DE Justin Tuck

BALTIMORE RAVENS

WR Tandon Doss
S Bernard Pollard
LB Albert McClellan
G Bobbie Williams
G Ramon Harewood
WR Deonte Thompson
DT Bryan Hall
Why is Ojomo inactive typical mofo typical.

Cool Papa B.
12-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Why is Ojomo inactive typical mofo typical.

I guess he still has an issue with his hammy.

kbusch22
12-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Both of them have a lot of talent ahead of them, it has less to do with not playing rookies than we think.

Only 3 DE's being active on a Coughlin coached team seems really weird. Yet there are 5 DT's playing today. I don't know...I think it boils down to Coughlin not trusting a rookie to step right into a do or die game after basically not seeing the field since pre-season. If Ojomo plays another snap this season, it's because enough guys on D got injured.

RoanokeFan
12-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Only 3 DE's being active on a Coughlin coached team seems really weird. Yet there are 5 DT's playing today. I don't know...I think it boils down to Coughlin not trusting a rookie to step right into a do or die game after basically not seeing the field since pre-season. If Ojomo plays another snap this season, it's because enough guys on D got injured.

JPP, Osi, Kiwanuka, Tracy