PDA

View Full Version : how bout this d buddy?

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Odd...i thought theyve been better than the o? Simply pathetic. Doesnt even look like several guys r trying...guess its all on eli and the o again, and when they cant get it done, nobody better excuse this god awful d. The only way they stop drives is by a t.o.
digusted. Cmon eli it looks like its gonna be all on u. Bradshaw cant run. Kg sucks grandpa ball sack and i am sick of this "if it doesnt work, try the same thing over n over" offense. NO has an offense friendly to the qb. Todays game vs dallas is a perfect example. Like 20t receptions by their rbs for like two hundo and two tds...we need a change in scheme

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 05:05 PM
This is gonna be my gameday thread. Pls play wilson from now on. He can actually run. Bradshaws wiffwd on his blocks. Thank u eli we needed that. 5 dropbacks and 4 pressures/hits...pfff

53canton
12-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Is the D gonna show up at all? Only down by 7

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 05:27 PM
I literally just threw up in my mouth...smfhgdh...BENCH WEBSTER ALREADY WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SEEN??? Its not like he makes plays. U could put in a toddler for webster and the results would be exactly the same. Put prince n hosely in

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 05:40 PM
This has been a perfect example of our season...too much way way too much relying solely on eli...**** kg

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 05:43 PM
BENCH WEBSTER

Rudyy
12-23-2012, 05:44 PM
Buddy logic:

Because the offense can't score touchdowns..it now hinders the defense and they now cannot tackle/cover/stop the run.

Redeyejedi
12-23-2012, 05:45 PM
Buddy logic:

Because the offense can't score touchdowns..it now hinders the defense and they now cannot tackle/cover/stop the run. Last week the Offense absolutely hurt the defense with Turnovers. This week the Defense is much worse then the Offense but its not like they are doing that much either they have 7 points

Rudyy
12-23-2012, 05:46 PM
Last week the Offense absolutely hurt the defense. This week the Defense is much worse then the Offense but its not like they are doing that much either they have 7 pointsRight..so because they aren't doing well..they are now forcing the defense to get burned.

Got it, thanks.

Jtuck
12-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Ravens recievers open and none of our DB's are trying to contest the ball even when they are in close position too! They are afraid of the football!

brad
12-23-2012, 05:49 PM
Odd...i thought theyve been better than the o? Simply pathetic. Doesnt even look like several guys r trying...guess its all on eli and the o again, and when they cant get it done, nobody better excuse this god awful d. The only way they stop drives is by a t.o.
digusted. Cmon eli it looks like its gonna be all on u. Bradshaw cant run. Kg sucks grandpa ball sack and i am sick of this "if it doesnt work, try the same thing over n over" offense. NO has an offense friendly to the qb. Todays game vs dallas is a perfect example. Like 20t receptions by their rbs for like two hundo and two tds...we need a change in scheme

LOL... the D has been very bad, but unless we are watching different games, so has the O... no one is playing well again today

radar-ray
12-23-2012, 05:51 PM
LOL... the D has been very bad, but unless we are watching different games, so has the O... no one is playing well again today This. They both stink.

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 05:58 PM
"Im not saying the offense is great. Its just easily better than the d." 2 and THREE ****ING HUNDRED YARDS OFFENSE FIRST HALF ALLOWED???????????? Im sick of this i really am. I am 1000% against kg and pf. Theyre so god awful, if tc wont get rid of em he has to go too. If im mara, i say clearly "u can either choose a new staff and stay hc, or, u can retire and leave with them."

Then, i scour every OC and DC.

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Right..so because they aren't doing well..they are now forcing the defense to get burned.

Got it, thanks.ezctly conversely tho, if the d sux, it absolutely handcuffs the offense. Not that it matters with kg...honestly we could replace a dozen players AND the oc/dc with TODDLERS and results would be the same

Redeyejedi
12-23-2012, 06:01 PM
Right..so because they aren't doing well..they are now forcing the defense to get burned.

Got it, thanks.
Your saying that

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 06:04 PM
This is exemplary of our issues all season. Ol sucks but not near as bad as the dl. Spare me the low sack number, we gave up one sack so far, u telling me that reflects the time eli has?
Dl has TWO sacks the last three games and none today. Webster has been this bad all season really.

What does this result in? kg overusing bradshaw to no avail, and all the weight of the win on eli...serious flaws and its systemic

Rudyy
12-23-2012, 06:04 PM
Your saying thatExcept I'm not.

Buddy has stated numerous times that the offensive woes are in relation to the defensive woes.

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Post game will be again "we had a great week of practice" and it still wont sink in that the players are struggling in games and not practice BC OF THE GOD DANG SCHEMES AND GAMEPLANS

Redeyejedi
12-23-2012, 06:06 PM
I dont know how what happened last week has anything to do with this game. If the O turns the ball over in there own territory it does hurt the Defense. Conversely if the D cant stop anybody it hurts the Offensive gameplan. Team game dont get why u cant understand that

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 06:12 PM
No u dont get the thread redeye. Me and rudy agree with u. This post was about buddys philosophy which goes againt what u just posted

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 06:14 PM
I may not have been clear enuff or u may not have seen buddys posts but i been using buddys reasoning to show how moronic it sounds and u picked up on it as ur responses clearly indicate. We agree with u fyi

JMGGIANTS
12-23-2012, 06:26 PM
How come Webster doesn't get any coverage help? It is obvious he can't cover 1 on 1.

GFiP
12-23-2012, 06:32 PM
3rd and 20.LOL @ Buddy