PDA

View Full Version : Is it possibly for us to get a top 12 pick in the draft if we lose out?

hungrrrry
12-23-2012, 06:45 PM
I am tired of this type of play out of this team...it's time for some of the coaching staff to go (not TC though)...time for underachieving and heartless players to go and try to get a good mix of hungry veterans and youth. I had no inclination this team would come out and beat on the ravens after last weeks performance. Teams play us and have ample for us and our team never has answers for the other teams player-makers.

bla2788
12-23-2012, 06:50 PM
I'm not sure, but i'm so ready to not watch football any more this year. I feel like should this team make the playoffs, it would just be an epic loss. Before you know it pitchers and catchers will be reporting :)

Agalloch
12-23-2012, 06:57 PM
I'm not sure, but i'm so ready to not watch football any more this year. I feel like should this team make the playoffs, it would just be an epic loss. Before you know it pitchers and catchers will be reporting :)

Pitchers and Catchers reporting is all I'm looking forward to at this point. Go Angels!!!

BlueBlooded1979
12-23-2012, 07:05 PM
I am tired of this type of play out of this team...it's time for some of the coaching staff to go (not TC though)...time for underachieving and heartless players to go and try to get a good mix of hungry veterans and youth. I had no inclination this team would come out and beat on the ravens after last weeks performance. Teams play us and have ample for us and our team never has answers for the other teams player-makers.

Who cares? 1 player doesn't fix talented players with no heart.

BigBlueAllDay
12-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Seeing how we love to give our top draft picks a lot of playing time in their rookie year this season, does it really matter? Reuben Randle makes a great catch to help score the 7 points and never to be seen on the field again, while Nicks is out there with 0 catches and getting yelled at by Coughlin. lol