PDA

View Full Version : Can we stop blaming the offense for our poor defense now?

Pages : 1 [2]

FBomb
12-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Because the only adjective used is "poor" and it is addressed to the defense. Further, you want us to "stop blaming" our offense.

Translation: Don't blame the offense, our defense is poor.

You'd think the problem was diagnosable when you've had to resort to bashing just about everyone's reading comprehension.

It's in perfect English....and the post I followed up the title with also explains my point. People's reading comprehension problems happen because they react out of emotion rathert than taking the time to read.

The title and post that follows makes perfect sense.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Not when your offense is the king of 3 and outs

lol.....you're making less and less sense with every post.

Redeyejedi
12-23-2012, 08:29 PM
So Eli is a proven winner but Tuck isnt, They dont win both of those SuperBowls without him. How do u blame those guys for this season but not Eli. He makes double anyone on the roster. He is supposed to lift the team up and he was outplayed this season by 3 rookie QB's. Eli this season wasnt even a top 15 QB his play was horrendous

gmen0820
12-23-2012, 08:29 PM
It simply says that our poor offense is NOT to blame for our poor defense. If it simply said that, than there wouldn't be the "group effort" posters responding. You, the creator of the title, think it simply says that. Although I read it the way you are claiming it was intended to be written (authorial intent/intention fallacy anyone?), no one's comprehension is to be questioned. It was poorly written because it is far from the simple statement you think it is. As a result, you are getting your panties in a bunch because you think inferiors are trying to criticize you for something you didn't intend to say.

TooStupid
12-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Honestly, the FO knows it. I agree with you. They are not going to make the playoffs. Changes are coming for sure. KG isn't a good OC, and this off season will prove it again when he gets passed up for many jobs. Fewell should go back to coaching JV HS football defense.

Thats not fair to do to a HS Football team!

nycisgreat
12-23-2012, 08:31 PM
Thats not fair to do to a HS Football team!

Did you see us play the past 7 weeks? His schemes are ineffective.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 08:32 PM
If it simply said that, than there wouldn't be the "group effort" posters responding. You, the creator of the title, think it simply says that. Although I read it the way you are claiming it was intended to be written (authorial intent/intention fallacy anyone?), no one's comprehension is to be questioned. It was poorly written because it is far from the simple statement you think it is. As a result, you are getting your panties in a bunch because you think inferiors are trying to criticize you for something you didn't intend to say.

It does simply say that......this board is full of misinterpreted threads because people react before they read or think. It's what makes this board go. It's this boards life blood. Pointing it out is just fun.:)

ShakeandBake
12-23-2012, 08:32 PM
So Eli is a proven winner but Tuck isnt, They dont win both of those SuperBowls without him. How do u blame those guys for this season but not Eli. He makes double anyone on the roster. He is supposed to lift the team up and he was outplayed this season by 3 rookie QB's. Eli this season wasnt even a top 15 QB his play was horrendous

Agreed, it just seems that some people on these boards refuse to place blame on Eli no matter what

Sarcasman
12-23-2012, 08:33 PM
big difference between 100mil 10 years and 100mill 7 years. i can do the math but many fans are fooled.

Wow, that is good math.

Of course it has nothing to do with the subject at hand but it sure is purty math.

RagingBlue
lol.....you're making less and less sense with every post.

Like I said. From a mor0n like you. I take that as a compliment. Go play with your legos.

Rudyy
So Eli is a proven winner but Tuck isnt, They dont win both of those SuperBowls without him. How do u blame those guys for this season but not Eli. He makes double anyone on the roster. He is supposed to lift the team up and he was outplayed this season by 3 rookie QB's. Eli this season wasnt even a top 15 QB his play was horrendousEli tries, Tuck quits.

gmen0820
12-23-2012, 08:34 PM
It's in perfect English....and the post I followed up the title with also explains my point. People's reading comprehension problems happen because they react out of emotion rathert than taking the time to read.

The title and post that follows makes perfect sense.Your post that follows does an even worse job of following up.

7 points is just horrible.....but our defense sucks ***!!!!

The word "but" provides a contrast. If you are trying to claim that both units are bad, than you wouldn't contrast them, you would combine them. Not to mention, you don't even criticize them equally. 7 points is "horrible" yet look at what you say about the defense

it: "sucks ***!!!!"

Your writing skills should be the only thing in question.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 08:35 PM
Like I said. From a mor0n like you. I take that as a compliment. Go play with your legos.

lol...."I know you are but what am I"...great arguement.

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Eli tries, Tuck quits.What about Eli?

gmen0820
7 points is horrible, but our defense is playing just as badly. <----- that is what you thought you were saying, but for good reason, no one else took it that way -- and it wasn't because of not thinking, or desire for argument.

Rudyy
What about Eli?Eli tries. Never said he was a superstar lol.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Your post that follows does an even worse job of following up.

The word "but" provides a contrast. If you are trying to claim that both units are bad, than you wouldn't contrast them, you would combine them. Not to mention, you don't even criticize them equally. 7 points is "horrible" yet look at what you say about the defense

it: "sucks ***!!!!"

Your writing skills should be the only thing in question.

lol...I was an English major and a columnist for a local paper...and my point is that the defense is the worst part of the team....hence...our offense is horrible but or defense is worse....and that still stands.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 08:38 PM
7 points is horrible, but our defense is playing just as badly. <----- that is what you thought you were saying, but for good reason, no one else took it that way -- and it wasn't because of not thinking, or desire for argument.

No I was saying the defense is worse.....and they are.

Roosevelt
12-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Eli tries, Tuck quits.

Does it matter if the results are the same?

Harooni
12-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Eli tries. Never said he was a superstar lol. ELi dogs it just like they do when he feels tired ot not really feeling it. many of them are looking for an early off season it seems

RagingBlue
lol...."I know you are but what am I"...great arguement.

I can play your game too. You want to knock me. I can do it right back.

Buddy333
Eli tries. Never said he was a superstar lol.Is that acceptable of a $100 million QB though?

FBomb
12-23-2012, 08:40 PM
I can play your game too. You want to knock me. I can do it right back.

Can you at least insult me like an adult instead of how my 7 year old would?

Rudyy
12-23-2012, 08:42 PM
Is that acceptable of a $100 million QB though?Trying? Yeah...
It would be different if he were on the sidelines chewing his mouth piece shaking his head.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 08:42 PM
Can you at least insult me like an adult instead of how my 7 year old would?

That is all you deserve. Maybe we can have a coloring contest. You might be good at that.

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Trying? Yeah...It would be different if he were on the sidelines chewing his mouth piece shaking his head.Really?

FBomb
12-23-2012, 08:46 PM
That is all you deserve. Maybe we can have a coloring contest. You might be good at that.

I see....you can't win the argument with facts so you just result to 2nd grader insults? Nice strategy.....that will make your ridiculous opinion valid. Good job.

Rudyy
12-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Really?​No, not really.

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 08:48 PM
I guess we just have different standards for $100 million players.

Rudyy
12-23-2012, 08:48 PM
I guess we just have different standards for $100 million players.And defensive strategies lmao.

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 08:51 PM
And defensive strategies lmao.I want better defense but recognize that's units work together. The defense did make some stops. The offense did nothing.

Rudyy
12-23-2012, 08:52 PM
I want better defense but recognize that's units work together. The defense did make some stops. The offense did nothing.What stops..? 222 yards with 2 100 yard rushers does not sound like a stop. Maybe a break..but not a full stop.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 08:52 PM
I see....you can't win the argument with facts so you just result to 2nd grader insults? Nice strategy.....that will make your ridiculous opinion valid. Good job.

Awwww. You can dish it but you can't take it.

You are the last person on earth to be deciding what is valid and what is not.

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 08:55 PM
What stops..? 222 yards with 2 100 yard rushers does not sound like a stop. Maybe a break..but not a full stop.Yeah and a bunch of those yards came when the game was over. How about when the score was 17-7 and the defense made a stop to only have he offense give the ball right back? How about when they started the half wit a defensive stop only to have the offense give it back after a 3 and out? How about not getting 200 yards of total offense with a $100 million QB? How about 2-10 on 3rd downs?

xRick52x
12-23-2012, 08:57 PM
Some of you kids are just plain-old, spoiled brats. Buddy, how old are you? I told my Step-Dad today that even if the Giants never make the playoffs again, I am a happy Giants fan. I have seen them go to 4 Superbowls and win 3 of them. I have seen (and not in any order or fashion) LT, Carl Banks, Keith Hamilton, Strahan, Hampton, Ottis, Simms, Pepper, Sparks, Meggitt, Barber etc, etc, play at an elite level and take us to the very end (some of them anyways). Eli Manning and the rest of the gang have gotten us to the playoffs almost every year since the "horrible" QB was drafted.

You spoiled little brats need to wake up a bit and think of all the accomplishments that have happened in the past 5 years or so.

And yes, the played horrible today and they don't deserve to go to the playoffs this year (being serious here)

Rudyy
12-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Yeah and a bunch of those yards came when the game was over. How about when the score was 17-7 and the defense made a stop to only have he offense give the ball right back? How about when they started the half wit a defensive stop only to have the offense give it back after a 3 and out? How about not getting 200 yards of total offense with a $100 million QB? How about 2-10 on 3rd downs?So you're blaming Eli for this, right?

Buddy: No, but the offense played much worse than the defense.

Me: Ok but you specifically stated that we did not get 200 yards of total offense with a $100 million QB..which is in fact true, Eli deserves some blame but you always stat Eli. Never the receivers or the coaches. Just Eli.

Me: That..doesn't answer my question.

Me: ...

Me: (Slams head against the wall).

Roosevelt
12-23-2012, 08:59 PM
No...it doesn't. It simply says that our poor offense is NOT to blame for our poor defense. Like I said.....if people would think before reacting this thread wouldn't be this many pages. I am right and have been from the start. The defense sucks because the defense sucks....not because the offense sucks.

Sorry my friend. Your title doesn't suggest your argument, and besides TC himself stated that our offense is hurting our defense by not sustaining drives.

Our defense is gassed because of our offense.

Redeyejedi
12-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Eli tries, Tuck quits.Tucks body is done he needs to retire

Rudyy
12-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Tucks body is done he needs to retireLove what he's done for us but it's clear as day to me that he can no longer play.

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 09:02 PM
So you're blaming Eli for this, right?Buddy: No, but the offense played much worse than the defense.Me: Ok but you specifically stated that we did not get 200 yards of total offense with a $100 million QB..which is in fact true, Eli deserves some blame but you always stat Eli. Never the receivers or the coaches. Just Eli.Buddy: No, but the offense played much worse than the defense.Me: That..doesn't answer my question.Buddy: No, but the offense played much worse than the defense.Me: ...Buddy: No, but the offense played much worse than the defense.Me: (Slams head against the wall).Never said it was all his fault. You keep blaming the defense and I keep blaming the offense. You also said that a $100 million QB shouldn't be expected to carry his team every year. That is unacceptable.

FBomb
Awwww. You can dish it but you can't take it.

You are the last person on earth to be deciding what is valid and what is not.

lol....so you think I can't take insults that a child would find childish? Please....so far you've been nothing but a joke in this thread. Your opinions, your insults...your excuses for the D-line....all ridiculous.

Marvelousmik
Yeah and a bunch of those yards came when the game was over. How about when the score was 17-7 and the defense made a stop to only have he offense give the ball right back?

Lol I understand why you made a point for the defense not really playing bad in the past weeks. But you cant defend them this game. You just cant. The ravens took their manhood away from them today. The whole team for that matter.

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 09:03 PM
Tucks body is done he needs to retireHe might.

Rudyy
Never said it was all his fault. You keep blaming the defense and I keep blaming the offense. You also said that a $100 million QB shouldn't be expected to carry his team every year. That is unacceptable.What is your definition of carry the team?

FBomb
Sorry my friend. Your title doesn't suggest your argument, and besides TC himself stated that our offense is hurting our defense by not sustaining drives.

So the 14 points we spotted them is the offenses fault? They were gassed already? Wow!!

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 09:04 PM
Lol I understand why you made a point for the defense not really playing bad in the past weeks. But you cant defend them this game. You just cant. The ravens took their manhood away from them today. The whole team for that matter.Never said they played well. Just said the offense was worse. They scored 14 points in two weeks and had less than 200 yards of offense today.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 09:04 PM

You made it to simple for him. Plus, now he is going to insult Couglin too.

Rudyy
12-23-2012, 09:05 PM
CAN WE ALL JUST AGREE THAT WE SUCK?

byron
12-23-2012, 09:06 PM
The whole team sucked really sad to see what they have become.....Time to clean house

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:06 PM
You made it to simple for him. Plus, now he is going to insult Couglin too.

So...Coughlin is innocent in this too?

ny06
12-23-2012, 09:07 PM
Corey Webster can't cover a fan in the stands. I lost count on how many missed tackles we had on defense (Mark Herzlich especially) We can't pressure the qb, even with the blitz.
If I was an opposing teams offensive players I would be salivating playing against the Giants defense.

Sarcasman
12-23-2012, 09:08 PM
Some of you kids are just plain-old, spoiled brats. Buddy, how old are you? I told my Step-Dad today that even if the Giants never make the playoffs again, I am a happy Giants fan. I have seen them go to 4 Superbowls and win 3 of them. I have seen (and not in any order or fashion) LT, Carl Banks, Keith Hamilton, Strahan, Hampton, Ottis, Simms, Pepper, Sparks, Meggitt, Barber etc, etc, play at an elite level and take us to the very end (some of them anyways). Eli Manning and the rest of the gang have gotten us to the playoffs almost every year since the "horrible" QB was drafted.

You spoiled little brats need to wake up a bit and think of all the accomplishments that have happened in the past 5 years or so.

And yes, the played horrible today and they don't deserve to go to the playoffs this year (being serious here)

Rick with numbers and x's added to your favorite posters list.

FBomb
Corey Webster can't cover a fan in the stands. I lost count on how many missed tackles we had on defense (Mark Herzlich especially) We can't pressure the qb, even with the blitz.
If I was an opposing teams offensive players I would be salivating playing against the Giants defense.

Yeah...if only the offense would play better....that would solve our defensive problems.

Marvelousmik
Never said they played well. Just said the offense was worse. They scored 14 points in two weeks and had less than 200 yards of offense today.

i see.

and do you remember when me and you had a convo about rolle? remember when i told you i hate it when he talks before the game because he never backs it up and our defense always get smoked? first was the green bay game when he said the packers might as well not even show up jordy nelson burned him on the first drive.. the year they won the sb, then was the bengals game when he said aj green better duck when he sees him. aj green scored on the first drive, and now this game where he said he would play like a beast. I hope you see why i hate it when rolle talks before a game. its bad luck and we always lose.

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 09:09 PM
What is your definition of carry the team?Scoring more than 14 point in two weeks. Throwing more accurate. Having more than 200 yards total offense. Doing better than 2-10 on 3rd downs.

Sarcasman
12-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Lol I understand why you made a point for the defense not really playing bad in the past weeks. But you cant defend them this game. You just cant. The ravens took their manhood away from them today. The whole team for that matter.

I read they were tired. Especially at the very beginning of the game, that's the tiredest making part...

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Scoring more than 14 point in two weeks. Throwing more accurate. Having more than 200 yards total offense. Doing better than 2-10 on 3rd downs.

Wow.....setting your bar a little low aren't you?? lol....but you're right..Eli is not blameless in this. He sucked and has sucked too.

ny06
12-23-2012, 09:12 PM
Yeah...if only the offense would play better....that would solve our defensive problems.
The offense is atrocious, the first 3rd down conversion was with 3:45 left in the 3rd qtr.

Rudyy
12-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Scoring more than 14 point in two weeks. Throwing more accurate. Having more than 200 yards total offense. Doing better than 2-10 on 3rd downs.So that's all Eli's fault, that Bennett drops passes? Eli isn't getting a pass but I NEVER see you get on Bennett or Cruz for dropping passes, or Ahmad Bradshaw dancing around or the offensive line getting tossed around like a salad. I literally saw Snee pushed to the side, run over. Also, stalled drives from false starts and what not.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 09:14 PM
lol....so you think I can't take insults that a child would find childish? Please....so far you've been nothing but a joke in this thread. Your opinions, your insults...your excuses for the D-line....all ridiculous.

You try to degrade everybody because you are weak and have nothing else. I just threw it right back at you and you just try to mock some more. You're pathetic.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:14 PM
The offense is atrocious, the first 3rd down conversion was with 3:45 left in the 3rd qtr.

Yes they were....simply pathetic.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 09:17 PM
So the 14 points we spotted them is the offenses fault? They were gassed already? Wow!!

Actually yes. Why not have a nice long drive and score some points to settle the defense? O wait, they can't do that because they like going 3 and out and sitting on the bench.

gmen0820
12-23-2012, 09:19 PM
I was an English major and a columnist for a local paper."Was" ;)

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 09:20 PM
So that's all Eli's fault, that Bennett drops passes? Eli isn't getting a pass but I NEVER see you get on Bennett or Cruz for dropping passes, or Ahmad Bradshaw dancing around or the offensive line getting tossed around like a salad. I literally saw Snee pushed to the side, run over. Also, stalled drives from false starts and what not.sarcasman said it perfectly. If u have to explain the most basic of concepts to someone, chances r that person has some sorta motive and likely is trolling, so might as well ignore them.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:20 PM
You try to degrade everybody because you are weak and have nothing else. I just threw it right back at you and you just try to mock some more. You're pathetic.

lol....I'm "mocking" you because you're opinion and your insults are a joke. Seems like buddy and rosie can take a joke, I guess you're just a little more sensitive.....sorry about that, Sally. I'll try and remember the sand in your vag next time.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 09:22 PM
lol....I'm "mocking" you because you're opinion and your insults are a joke. Seems like buddy and rosie can take a joke, I guess you're just a little more sensitive.....sorry about that, Sally. I'll try and remember the sand in your vag next time.

You insulted me. I insulted you back and then you cried about it and insulted me some more. LOL, you're a joke.

giantsfan420
12-23-2012, 09:23 PM
Yeah and a bunch of those yards came when the game was over. How about when the score was 17-7 and the defense made a stop to only have he offense give the ball right back? How about when they started the half wit a defensive stop only to have the offense give it back after a 3 and out? How about not getting 200 yards of total offense with a $100 million QB? How about 2-10 on 3rd downs?the ravens had 3oo yds before the half and 500 after the third. The ravens drove for two tds their first two drives. Only way wed a won this is by a a shootout and the way our offense has sucked it just wasnt gonna happen.

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 09:24 PM
So that's all Eli's fault, that Bennett drops passes? Eli isn't getting a pass but I NEVER see you get on Bennett or Cruz for dropping passes, or Ahmad Bradshaw dancing around or the offensive line getting tossed around like a salad. I literally saw Snee pushed to the side, run over. Also, stalled drives from false starts and what not.Of course there are drops and that is not on Eli. He has not been accurate this year though. You bring up one pass today. What about all the bad throws he has had throughout the year? Protect him all you want but he is the leader of this team and they go as he goes. That's why he catching some heat.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Actually yes. Why not have a nice long drive and score some points to settle the defense? O wait, they can't do that because they like going 3 and out and sitting on the bench.

And you wonder why I mock you.

Any defense that is gassed at that point in the game NEEDS to be replaced.

Roosevelt
12-23-2012, 09:25 PM

Tom's words. Talking about the last 2 games.

Rudyy
Of course there are drops and that is not on Eli. He has not been accurate this year though. You bring up one pass today. What about all the bad throws he has had throughout the year? Protect him all you want but he is the leader of this team and they go as he goes. That's why he catching some heat.He's catching heat because everyone wants him to wave his magic Eli wand and save us. Eli is not the same and neither is the team.

FBomb
You insulted me. I insulted you back and then you cried about it and insulted me some more. LOL, you're a joke.

lol...I cried? Please point out where I cried instead of mocking your lameness.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Tom's words. Talking about the last 2 games.

I understand that.....but the defense spotted them 14 points right off the bat. Our offense sucks but the defense sucks too......one is not the fault of the other. They both suck on thier own.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:29 PM
"Was" ;)

Yes.."was".....Do you have any idea what a column writer for a local newpaper makes? You can make more money DELIVERING papers.;)

Harooni
12-23-2012, 09:32 PM
its quite possible Eli being already 32 is on the down slope of things , its also possible he is ready for a new OC with imagination.

fourth&forever
I understand that.....but the defense spotted them 14 points right off the bat. Our offense sucks but the defense sucks too......one is not the fault of the other. They both suck on thier own.
The whole team stinks. There is plenty of blame to go around.

Roosevelt

No doubt.

The lousy thing is knowing we can beat anybody yet we are just falling apart.

I don't understand this for a second.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:33 PM
its quite possible Eli being already 32 is on the down slope of things , its also possible he is ready for a new OC with imagination.

Agreed....I'd like to see Eli get a shot under another more creative OC.....but we do have to address the o-line right now.

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 09:33 PM
He's catching heat because everyone wants him to wave his magic Eli wand and save us. Eli is not the same and neither is the team.He is catching heat because he is paid elite money and has not played elite this year.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:35 PM
No doubt.

I don't understand this for a second.

Yet it's what we do most every year. Clobber teams we have no business clobbering while getting blown out by teams we should clobber. It's bafflles the mind. Even Tom's....he said as much last year. Said he "couldn't put a finger on why it happens"

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:37 PM
The whole team stinks. There is plenty of blame to go around.

Yes there is....and it starts with the "star" players.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 09:37 PM
And you wonder why I mock you.

Any defense that is gassed at that point in the game NEEDS to be replaced.

When the offense keeps on going 3 and out. They are not setting a good tone for the game. Maybe you think that is not important, because you think our defense should come to the rescue every game no matter what. Football is a game of emotions. Our offense came in and showed that they didn't show up so unfortunately our defense followed. Just like when the defense helps by getting turnovers. The offense can help the offense by staying on the field and scoring touchdowns. But maybe you don't understand that.

rebelfan1966
12-23-2012, 09:38 PM
Our defense is equivalent to wet toilet paper.... no scratch that.... that would be insutling to toilet paper.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:38 PM
He is catching heat because he is paid elite money and has not played elite this year.

He's catching heat because he deserves it...but he shouldn't shoulder the entire blame. They all need to catch heat.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 09:39 PM
lol...I cried? Please point out where I cried instead of mocking your lameness.

You insulted me. I insulted you back then you cried foul play. Seriously, how r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d are you?

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 09:42 PM
He's catching heat because he deserves it...but he shouldn't shoulder the entire blame. They all need to catch heat.Absolutely. Most do. There have been plenty of fire every coach threads. Lots of threads on every player. Mention Eli and you are a hater.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:46 PM
When the offense keeps on going 3 and out. They are not setting a good tone for the game. Maybe you think that is not important, because you think our defense should come to the rescue every game no matter what. Football is a game of emotions. Our offense came in and showed that they didn't show up so unfortunately our defense followed. Just like when the defense helps by getting turnovers. The offense can help the offense by staying on the field and scoring touchdowns. But maybe you don't understand that.

I understand that completly.....I just don't agree that it's why OUR defense sucks. And saying they are having emotional breakdowns is not only a excuse.....but a ridiculous one.

This defense gave up 14 points right form the start..KNOWING this team could write it's own ticket to the playoffs and they play with no emotion or fire?? At least the offense has the fact that it just plain sucks.....but you make it sound like we have some estrogen problems with our defense.

The fact of the matter is this....Our defense doesn't have the talent it's had in the past. Both Osi and Tuck are shells of their former selves...as is Webster. Our LB corp is lead by a guy who was watching games from his couch most of last season. No one is afraid of our defense, and with good reason.

The Patriots lost in the SB and went out and got better.......we won and got complacent. Time for an overhaul.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:48 PM
Absolutely. Most do. There have been plenty of fire every coach threads. Lots of threads on every player. Mention Eli and you are a hater.

Well...it's been that way here for a long time...but that isn't what this thread was about. It was about letting the defense take responsibility for their own suckiness.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 09:51 PM
You insulted me. I insulted you back then you cried foul play. Seriously, how r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d are you?

Again,,please show me where I "cried foul play"...your insults were childish and uncreative...I simply mocked you and asked you to do a better job of insulting me. So far, it's been like talking to a child.

dillyyo1972
12-23-2012, 09:58 PM

Problem is that our offense is playing as bad as our defense and just as inconsistently. In this Offensive favored league which hamstrings defenses, it's indicative of how bad our offense really is playing. We expect defenses to be the weakest parts of most teams and generally playing at a lower level than the respective offense, but when they are neck and neck, IMO the offense is playing worse than the defense.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 10:03 PM
I understand that completly.....I just don't agree that it's why OUR defense sucks. And saying they are having emotional breakdowns is not only a excuse.....but a ridiculous one.

This defense gave up 14 points right form the start..KNOWING this team could write it's own ticket to the playoffs and they play with no emotion or fire?? At least the offense has the fact that it just plain sucks.....but you make it sound like we have some estrogen problems with our defense.

The fact of the matter is this....Our defense doesn't have the talant it's had in the past. Both Osi and Tuck are shells of their former selves...as is Webster. Our LB corp is lead by a guy who was watching games from his couch most of last season. No one is afraid of our defense, and with good reason.

The Patriots lost in the SB and went out and got better.......we won and got complacent. Time for an overhaul.

Look at this drive chart. Every defense in the league would have gotten their butts kicked. Thanks to the offense. The first two drives. 6 plays and a total of 2 yards. Possession time of 3 minutes and 1 second. That is beyond a joke. Way to help out the defense. http://espn.go.com/nfl/drivechart?gameId=321223033

Emotions has much to do with football. You're nuts if you don't think. Boomer talks about it all the time. Setting the right tone for the game means everything. Ravens had the momentum and never lost it. Our offense wasn't going to gain it. They were back on the bench faster then they went off.

byron
12-23-2012, 10:04 PM
No doubt.

I don't understand this for a second. You know what Rosey I don't claim to have the answer but you know as well as I do this sort of play has been happening for more than just a few years....they have had record setting bad games ! Hey I don't care if you want to blame the players, who ever or whatever.....When I think about it all , that being,all the stuff we here all the stuff we see it points in one direction for me anyway....I don't find it worth arguing anymore and most around here don't want to hear it ...right or wrong I've made my mind up... So I'll just wait for the change to come which it will one day ...

Sarcasman
12-23-2012, 10:13 PM
Look at this drive chart. Every defense in the league would have gotten their butts kicked. Thanks to the offense. The first two drives. 6 plays and a total of 2 yards. Possession time of 3 minutes and 1 second. That is beyond a joke. Way to help out the defense. http://espn.go.com/nfl/drivechart?gameId=321223033

Emotions has much to do with football. You're nuts if you don't think. Boomer talks about it all the time. Setting the right tone for the game means everything. Ravens had the momentum and never lost it. Our offense wasn't going to gain it. They were back on the bench faster then they went off.

The drive chart cuts both ways as one looks at all those very long time consuming drives against. That's piss poor play on both sides of the ball, plain and simple.

There are no excuses, it's pathetic play.

But trying to sell the idea that it's not simply corollary suckitude but that instead it is somehow causative is hilarious. Perhaps an interesting diversion, but utterly ridiculous as a theory.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 10:17 PM

I don't agree...The Ravens had momentum because the defense couldn't stop them right off the bat. The offense had a great drive the on it's 3rd possession.....but the defense still let the Ravens march down the field. The Giants RARELY ever score on the first drive of the game....it's not like the defense doesn't know that. Make a stop on the first drive and maybe the momentum shifts and the offense gets a spark......I guess that can work both ways, huh?

No...I don't buy it. You play to the best of your abilities every time or you don't belong on this team. NO EXCUSES. If you are saying the defense quit, then I am ashamed of them....... that's worse than just plain sucking.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 10:19 PM
Again,,please show me where I "cried foul play"...your insults were childish and uncreative...I simply mocked you and asked you to do a better job of insulting me. So far, it's been like talking to a child.

You start with:
lol.....you're making less and less sense with every post. and I just gave it back and then:

Argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument.

Abusive ad hominem (also called "personal abuse" or "personal attacks") usually involves insulting or belittling an opponent in order to attack their claims or invalidate their arguments,

FBomb
12-23-2012, 10:31 PM
You start with: and I just gave it back and then:

Argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument.

Abusive ad hominem (also called "personal abuse" or "personal attacks") usually involves insulting or belittling an opponent in order to attack their claims or invalidate their arguments,

So THIS is where I cried foul? Wow...no wonder you and I can't see eye to eye on anything....you live in your own reality.

And it ACTUALLY started with me telling you not to hurt yourself by reaching on one of your points. That was followed up by my suggestion that you should be on meds because you said the "d-line was sick of playing the games of thier lives" because the secondary sucks so bad. A valid suggestion considering that it's TOTALLY off base......but again....I apologize for the meds remark, as it is an obvious result of your alternate reality rather than a medical thing.

Still...I fail to see where I cried about anything....

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 10:35 PM
I don't agree...The Ravens had momentum because the defense couldn't stop them right off the bat. The offense had a great drive the on it's 3rd possession.....but the defense still let the Ravens march down the field. The Giants RARELY ever score on the first drive of the game....it's not like the defense doesn't know that. Make a stop on the first drive and maybe the momentum shifts and the offense gets a spark......I guess that can work both ways, huh?

No...I don't buy it. You play to the best of your abilities every time or you don't belong on this team. NO EXCUSES. If you are saying the defense quit, then I am ashamed of them....... that's worse than just plain sucking.

It wouldn't have mattered. They were going 3 and out all day long. If I was the defense. I would have said screw it and say put the back ups in. The only way Giants were going to win was if the defense played the game of their lives and stopped them every time, and got turnovers and scored themselves.

A great drive on the 3rd possesion? Eli heaved a desperation pass downfield to Rueben Randle for a 43 yard play on that drive. That looked more like luck than anything else. I knew when they scored they weren't scoring again until garbage time.

Ok, they will all quit because you are ashamed of them, lol.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 10:46 PM
It wouldn't have mattered. They were going 3 and out all day long. If I was the defense. I would have said screw it and say put the back ups in. The only way Giants were going to win was if the defense played the game of their lives and stopped them every time, and got turnovers and scored themselves.

A great drive on the 3rd possesion? Eli heaved a desperation pass downfield to Rueben Randle for a 43 yard play on that drive. That looked more like luck than anything else. I knew when they scored they weren't scoring again until garbage time.

Ok, they will all quit because you are ashamed of them, lol.

I could just as easily say that we would have won if the offense scored enough to keep up with the defense letting the Ravens score.....but they didn't. And the defense didn't do their job either. Blaming the offense for the defense sucking is wrong. They sucked...period. Saying they quit is an excuse and FAR WORSE than just flat out sucking. Luckily.....I don't buy it. We have players on defense that used to be great and they are on the downside of thier careers. Tuck, Osi, Webster, Canty....it happens and it's time to rebuild. Our secondary is young and athletic and full of second and 3rd stringers because of injury. This is why our defense blows.

The offense blows because our o-line is garbage....our running game is weak..our recievers drop passes..and Eli is struggling with accuracy.

Both sides of the ball have to own it.

Your last statement falls into that "not making sense" category.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 10:53 PM
So THIS is where I cried foul? Wow...no wonder you and I can't see eye to eye on anything....you live in your own reality.

And it ACTUALLY started with me telling you not to hurt yourself by reaching on one of your points. That was followed up by my suggestion that you should be on meds because you said the "d-line was sick of playing the games of thier lives" because the secondary sucks so bad. A valid suggestion considering that it's TOTALLY off base......but again....I apologize for the meds remark, as it is an obvious result of your alternate reality rather than a medical thing.

Still...I fail to see where I cried about anything....

Where did I say not to hurt yourself? You started with "don't strain yourself reach for that load of nonsense." If it is nonsense then don't respond. Like I said, you just like to attack people because you nothing else. You're just a punk bully who thinks he is smarter than everybody else.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 10:57 PM
I could just as easily say that we would have won if the offense scored enough to keep up with the defense letting the Ravens score.....but they didn't. And the defense didn't do their job either. Blaming the offense for the defense sucking is wrong. They sucked...period. Saying they quit is an excuse and FAR WORSE than just flat out sucking. Luckily.....I don't buy it. We have players on defense that used to be great and they are on the downside of thier careers. Tuck, Osi, Webster, Canty....it happens and it's time to rebuild. Our secondary is young and athletic and full of second and 3rd stringers because of injury. This is why our defense blows.

The offense blows because our o-line is garbage....our running game is weak..our recievers drop passes..and Eli is struggling with accuracy.

Both sides of the ball have to own it.

Your last statement falls into that "not making sense" category.

When the special team pins the offense back on their own offense almost everytime. It's not the special teams fault? It's all on the offense to go 90+ yards eveytime? So when the defense gets back on the field before they even sit down, it's not the offense's fault?

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Where did I say not to hurt yourself? You started with "don't strain yourself reach for that load of nonsense." If it is nonsense then don't respond. Like I said, you just like to attack people because you nothing else. You're just a punk bully who thinks he is smarter than everybody else.

sigh.....I told YOU not to hurt yourself by reaching....sorry, I thought I said that in English.

So, because I think you're opinion is nonsense I shouldn't respond?? lol....pretty sure that's not how this MB works. We all have our opinions....good, bad , indifferent or nonsense.....responding to someone's opinion is what is done on this board. If you feel bulllied because I think your opinion is nonsense then maybe a message board isn't a place for you.

The problem is, you don't like being told your wrong and have a very thin skin when you ARE told you're wrong.

And I don't think I'm smarter than everybody else.......but I'm pretty sure I'm A LOT smarter than you.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:04 PM
When the special team pins the offense back on their own offense almost everytime. It's not the special teams fault? It's all on the offense to go 90+ yards eveytime? So when the defense gets back on the field before they even sit down, it's not the offense's fault?

They all play a factor....but anyone who blames the offense for the defense giving up 67 points in 2 games and allowing teams to break several team offensive records is delusional.

radar-ray
12-23-2012, 11:07 PM
When the special team pins the offense back on their own offense almost everytime. It's not the special teams fault? It's all on the offense to go 90+ yards eveytime? So when the defense gets back on the field before they even sit down, it's not the offense's fault? Agree. Both the O & D sucked the past two weeks, and of course one effects the other via field position, etc.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 11:11 PM
sigh.....I told YOU not to hurt yourself by reaching....sorry, I thought I said that in English.

So, because I think you're opinion is nonsense I shouldn't respond?? lol....pretty sure that's not how this MB works. We all have our opinions....good, bad , indifferent or nonsense.....responding to someone's opinion is what is done on this board. If you feel bulllied because I think your opinion is nonsense then maybe a message board isn't a place for you.

The problem is, you don't like being told your wrong and have a very thin skin when you ARE told you're wrong.

And I don't think I'm smarter than everybody else.......but I'm pretty sure I'm A LOT smarter than you.

My mistake. It so hard to pay close attention when all you basically have to say is I'm smarter than you, and you're wrong, because you have nothing else. I'm sure you got that one from Aristotle. lol

I'm wrong more often than right. But I know a d0uche bag when I come across one too. And you take title when it comes that.

You couldn't beat me in Go Fish. Smarter than me, lmao.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 11:15 PM
They all play a factor....but anyone who blames the offense for the defense giving up 67 points in 2 games and allowing teams to break several team offensive records is delusional.

where did i say that? lol my point is that the offense made the defense's job much harder by going 3 and out over and over again.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Agree. Both the O & D sucked the past two weeks, and of course one effects the other via field position, etc.

Of course it does. When the defense gets a turnover. It helps out the offense tremendously. But when the offense goes 3 and out almost every time. That hurts the defense tremendously. Not just physically but psychologically too.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:18 PM
My mistake. It so hard to pay close attention when all you basically have to say is I'm smarter than you, and you're wrong, because you have nothing else. I'm sure you got that one from Aristotle. lol
I'm wrong more often than right. But I know a d0uche bag when I come across one too. And you take title when it comes that.

You couldn't beat me in Go Fish. Smarter than me, lmao.

I have said FAR more than just I am smarter than you and you are wrong. I have explained my positions accurately and without bias.....you just focus on the posts about yourself. No matter.....I have zero respect for your opinion and your skills as a debater.

And I can beat you in anything that requires congnitive thought. In a battle of wits you are unarmed.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:19 PM
where did i say that? lol my point is that the offense made the defense's job much harder by going 3 and out over and over again.

No...you said the defensive line quit because the offense and Corey Webster suck,

fourth&forever
12-23-2012, 11:21 PM
keep going guys. fun tread.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:22 PM
keep going guys. fun tread.

You know me.....Not a quitter like the Giants D-line.:p

fourth&forever
12-23-2012, 11:25 PM
lol. that might be your best line in this whole tread :-)

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 11:25 PM
I have said FAR more than just I am smarter than you and you are wrong. I have explained my positions accurately and without bias.....you just focus on the posts about yourself. No matter.....I have zero respect for your opinion and your skills as a debater.

And I can beat you in anything that requires congnitive thought. In a battle of wits you are unarmed.

That is so pathetic. Ok, lol @ "pretty sure I'm A LOT smarter than you." Is that better? You just focus on attacking people. It's pretty sad.

JJC7301
12-23-2012, 11:26 PM
Both units stink right now. What's wrong with criticizing both units?

radar-ray
12-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Of course it does. When the defense gets a turnover. It helps out the offense tremendously. But when the offense goes 3 and out almost every time. That hurts the defense tremendously. Not just physically but psychologically too. Common sence is not allowed on here. Don't waste anymore of your time responding, and enjoy the holidays.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 11:29 PM
No...you said the defensive line quit because the offense and Corey Webster suck,

You serious? You are stupid. I said, that helped in breaking the spirits of the defense. How are you going to set a ton on defense when you're own CB is getting burned like he isn't there? And when you do get off the field you are right back on it because you're offense sucks so bad.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:30 PM
That is so pathetic. Ok, lol @ "pretty sure I'm A LOT smarter than you." Is that better? You just focus on attacking people. It's pretty sad.

No...I simply just point out what I honestly see.There are 1000's of my posts that aren't about attacking people. You made it worse on yourself with lame insults and babbling nonsense that only served as fodder. Oh, I know....call me a ******bag again...that'll show me.:rolleyes:

But hey, I'm not smarter than you.....keep repeating that...maybe you'll sleep tonight.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 11:32 PM

Nothing. At this point. I blame everybody including the ball boy.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:35 PM
You serious? You are stupid. I said, that helped in breaking the spirits of the defense. How are you going to set a ton on defense when you're own CB is getting burned like he isn't there? And when you do get off the field you are right back on it because you're offense sucks so bad.

No....you said the defensive line was sick of playing the games of thier lives because webster sucks....That's pretty much an exact quote, but I'm not going back to repeat it word for word....you know you said it and it's just as stupid now as it was when you first said it.

The bottom line is both the offense and defense suck and blaming one for the other is asinine.That being said... I'll bet you it's the defense that gets most of then attention in the offseason. The o-line will get work...but the majority of work will go on the defensive side.......doubt me?

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:35 PM
Nothing. At this point. I blame everybody including the ball boy.

Well...that HASN'T been your stand up until now...but welcome back to earth.:)

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:38 PM

Not a thing.....it's what I've been saying from the start.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 11:39 PM
No...I simply just point out what I honestly see.There are 1000's of my posts that aren't about attacking people. You made it worse on yourself with lame insults and babbling nonsense that only served as fodder. Oh, I know....call me a ******bag again...that'll show me.:rolleyes:

But hey, I'm not smarter than you.....keep repeating that...maybe you'll sleep tonight.

Have fun patting yourself on the back and being a prick.

Sarcasman
12-23-2012, 11:40 PM

I have a big problem with this, mister. THEY DIDN'T QUIT!

They were just really, really tired is all.....

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:41 PM
Have fun patting yourself on the back and being a prick.

awww.......thanks....and Merry Christmas to you. I sure hope Santa vists your wing of Bellvue this year!!:cool:

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:42 PM
I have a big problem with this, mister. THEY DIDN'T QUIT!

They were just really, really tired is all.....

I blame the long car ride and the fact they didn't stay in a Holday Inn Express.......oh...and Eli.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 11:44 PM
No....you said the defensive line was sick of playing the games of thier lives because webster sucks....That's pretty much an exact quote, but I'm not going back to repeat it word for word....you know you said it and it's just as stupid now as it was when you first said it.

The bottom line is both the offense and defense suck and blaming one for the other is asinine.That being said... I'll bet you it's the defense that gets most of then attention in the offseason. The o-line will get work...but the majority of work will go on the defensive side.......doubt me?

I said they would have to play the game of their lives to win this one and they are sick and tired of having to playing the game of their lives when the rest of the team doesn't click to get a win. When the Giants offense doesn't get the big plays. It's time for the defense to bail them out and get turn overs or they will lose. Because it will be field goals or nothing.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:50 PM
I said they would have to play the game of their lives to win this one and they are sick and tired of having to playing the game of their lives when the rest of the team doesn't click to get a win. When the Giants offense doesn't get the big plays. It's time for the defense to bail them out and get turn overs or they will lose. Because it will be field goals or nothing.

Here is your exact quote:

"The secondary is the worst that is a fact but the d-line is sick and tired having to play the game of their lives because the rest of the team sucks especially when the offense keeps on going 3 and out and can't score."

Now, I ask you....exactly when did the d-line play the "game of their lives"?

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 11:50 PM
awww.......thanks....and Merry Christmas to you. I sure hope Santa vists your wing of Bellvue this year!!:cool:

I sure hope Santa visits you and gives you a brain that works.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:52 PM
I sure hope Santa visits you and gives you a brain that works.

Really? You can't do better than that?

I was hoping I inspired you to do better.

And as I have said and proven MANY times over...I am smarter than you and will beat you in anything that requires cognitive thought.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 11:54 PM
Here is your exact quote:

"The secondary is the worst that is a fact but the d-line is sick and tired having to play the game of their lives because the rest of the team sucks especially when the offense keeps on going 3 and out and can't score."

Now, I ask you....exactly when did the d-line play the "game of their lives"?

They didn't play great against the 49er's? Or the Superbowl win against the Patriots?

Diamondring
12-23-2012, 11:56 PM
We just have a bad year that is all and Giants don't suck. Teams that suck have real bad records.

RagingBlue
12-23-2012, 11:57 PM
Really? You can't do better than that?

I was hoping I inspired you to do better.

And as I have said and proven MANY times over...I am smarter than you and will beat you in anything that requires cognitive thought.

Like what you said was so brilliant. Give me break. You are a genius, lol. Seriously, pat yourself on the back some more. You're good at trying to stroke your own ego and not much else.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:57 PM
They didn't play great against the 49er's? Or the Superbowl win against the Patriots?

So 2 games? That's it?

The TRUTH is...minus a few games this season, the pass rush has been non existent and the rushing defense poor....and it's not because of the offense.

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Like what you said was so brilliant. Give me break. You are a genius, lol. Seriously, pat yourself on the back some more. You're good at trying to stroking your own ego and not much else.

Correction.....I am also very good at making you look stupid......though, to be fair I don't think that has much to do with me. You make it pretty easy.

FBomb
12-24-2012, 12:01 AM
I will give you one thing.....for being so completly over matched...you don't give up. Is that stubborness or just a lack of knowing when you've been had?

RagingBlue
12-24-2012, 12:02 AM
So 2 games? That's it?

The TRUTH is...minus a few games this season, the pass rush has been non existent and the rushing defense poor....and it's not because of the offense.

You said when and I gave it to you. I think that Superbowl game was pretty important. lmao.

RagingBlue
12-24-2012, 12:05 AM
Correction.....I am also very good at making you look stupid......though, to be fair I don't think that has much to do with me. You make it pretty easy.

You have nothing else besides you're stupid and I'm smart. It is so sad.

FBomb
12-24-2012, 12:05 AM
You said when and I gave it to you. I think that Superbowl game was pretty important. lmao.

lol....the SB was last year......but if you want to go there.....the team was 9-7 going into the playoffs and they didn't start playing great until the end of the year and throughout the playoffs...As I remember, the offesne was pretty dynamic all year last season. Why wasn't the D?

Now, can we move on to this year again?

FBomb
12-24-2012, 12:08 AM
You have nothing else. You're stupid and I'm smart. It is so sad.

Well....facts are facts. You are stupid and I am smart. It makes any opinion you have invalid. It also plays a part in you not recognizing getting your balls busted and getting offended by it.

RagingBlue
12-24-2012, 12:15 AM
lol....the SB was last year......but if you want to go there.....the team was 9-7 going into the playoffs and they didn't start playing great until the end of the year and throughout the playoffs...As I remember, the offesne was pretty dynamic all year last season. Why wasn't the D?

Now, can we move on to this year again?

The offense was dynamic??? Scored 394 points (24.6/g), 9th of 32 in the NFL. And that's because Eli played great and which might be his career year. The defense played great when it counted the most. The playoffs.

Giants defense played very good against the Panthers and Packers too

FBomb
12-24-2012, 12:17 AM
The offense was dynamic??? Scored 394 points (24.6/g), 9th of 32 in the NFL. And that's because Eli played great and which might be his career year. The defense played great when it counted the most. The playoffs.

Giants defense played very good against the Panthers and Packers too

That's what I was waiting for.....the offense also played well in those games.

The offense WAS dynamic last year BECAUSE of Eli. My question to you is.....why wasn't the defense? If the offense plays well doesn't that mean the defense will? That has been your argument, has it not?

RagingBlue
12-24-2012, 12:18 AM
Well....facts are facts. You are stupid and I am smart. It makes any opinion you have invalid. It also plays a part in you not recognizing getting your balls busted and getting offended by it.

You are the one that started with the stupid attacks. I just gave it back and you got offended. Like I said, you can dish it but can't take it.

FBomb
12-24-2012, 12:22 AM
You are the one that started with the stupid attacks. I just gave it back and you got offended. Like I said, you can dish it but can't take it.

lol...again, can you please point out where I got offended? ...Surely you don't think your 3rd grade insults bother me?

And as i said.....I was busting your balls and you got bent and started calling me childish names. I only asked that you be better and funnier so it isn't so one sided.

RagingBlue
12-24-2012, 12:32 AM
That's what I was waiting for.....the offense also played well in those games.

The offense WAS dynamic last year BECAUSE of Eli. My question to you is.....why wasn't the defense? If the offense plays well doesn't that mean the defense will? That has been your argument, has it not?

They were 9 in the league in scoring. That is not dynamic. Eli had to play great or make it a career year for that. Brees, Rogers, Brady had a dynamic offense last year. Ranked 1, 2, and 3.

And to answer your question. It can help the defense tremendously. Just like getting good field postion with your special teams helps the offense and getting turnovers helps the offense. Based on turnovers the NY Giants were ranked 7th in the league. They were ranked 4th on takeaways alone. With 29 takeaways on defense, but the offense also had 25 giveaways.

FBomb
12-24-2012, 12:32 AM
Ok, genius.....I'm done. Off to bed now. Hope the restraints on your legs and wrists don't chaff in your sleep.:D

RagingBlue
12-24-2012, 12:34 AM
lol...again, can you please point out where I got offended? ...Surely you don't think your 3rd grade insults bother me?

And as i said.....I was busting your balls and you got bent and started calling me childish names. I only asked that you be better and funnier so it isn't so one sided.

When you started with the attacks. If it didn't bother you, then you wouldn't bother. Unless you're that stupid. O wait, nevermind.

JPP=BEASTMODE
12-24-2012, 12:34 AM
In 27 years of watching the Giants I have never turned a game off in disgust until today.

RagingBlue
12-24-2012, 12:35 AM
Ok, genius.....I'm done. Off to bed now. Hope the restraints on your legs and wrists don't chaff in your sleep.:D

We have to do it again next week during the game. Our season is pretty much over.

RagingBlue
12-24-2012, 12:39 AM
In 27 years of watching the Giants I have never turned a game off in disgust until today.

Our team loves to torture us. I just want a small dynasty. 2 more superbowl wins with eli and that's it. I'm nnot asking for much.

radar-ray
12-24-2012, 12:41 AM
We have to do it again next week during the game. Our season is pretty much over. Thank God he went to bed. He love's to have the "Last Word"!!!

wrek537emc
12-24-2012, 12:45 AM
i was watching with my father in law (a redskins fan) and i told him... no matter how many penalties the ravens get on offense... our D is sooo bad that Baltimore will have no problem converting 3rd and long... and i'm talking there were a couple of 3rd & 20+ converted easily... n what made me stick the fork in this team's season was when we had 12 men on the field when Baltimore was running the clock out. Our platers r obviously not on the same page regarding PF's scheme.

everyone knocks Eli, but today he looked pissed... he had fire in his eyes n u could see his team mates were letting him down, dropped passes left n right, Oline getting beat on a 4 man rush, bradshaw's horrible attempts at blocking...

Eli was getting destroyed out there. No one could block n no one could get open... when they were open our oline allowed the entire ravens front 4 to meet on Elis face. It was over when Eli handed the ball to Bradshaw, but the Ravens defender was already thru our line n makes an instant tackle.

RagingBlue
12-24-2012, 12:48 AM
Thank God he went to bed. He love's to have the "Last Word"!!!

LOL, I'm sure he'll back tomorrow to continue. He is close to 24,000 posts. That has to be in the top 10 for posts. lol I wish he was back,because the game is really starting to sink in. I really thought we would pull it off again this year somehow. :(

radar-ray
12-24-2012, 12:50 AM
i was watching with my father in law (a redskins fan) and i told him... no matter how many penalties the ravens get on offense... our D is sooo bad that Baltimore will have no problem converting 3rd and long... and i'm talking there were a couple of 3rd & 20+ converted easily... n what made me stick the fork in this team's season was when we had 12 men on the field when Baltimore was running the clock out. Our platers r obviously not on the same page regarding PF's scheme.

everyone knocks Eli, but today he looked pissed... he had fire in his eyes n u could see his team mates were letting him down, dropped passes left n right, Oline getting beat on a 4 man rush, bradshaw's horrible attempts at blocking...

Eli was getting destroyed out there. No one could block n no one could get open... when they were open our oline allowed the entire ravens front 4 to meet on Elis face. It was over when Eli handed the ball to Bradshaw, but the Ravens defender was already thru our line n makes an instant tackle. If the FO doesn't address the OLine in the off season/draft Eli and the running game will not do squat next year, not to mention getting Eli killed. I'm surprised he hasn't missed a game with the beating he takes.

RagingBlue
12-24-2012, 12:50 AM

Eli was getting destroyed out there. No one could block n no one could get open... when they were open our oline allowed the entire ravens front 4 to meet on Elis face. It was over when Eli handed the ball to Bradshaw, but the Ravens defender was already thru our line n makes an instant tackle.

I feel sorry for Eli. I don't blame him. I am surprised he is not in the hospital because of the blocking.

xRick52x
12-26-2012, 11:35 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000116887/article/stick-a-fork-in-them-2012-new-york-giants

BillTheGreek
12-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Carl Banks said on the WFAN Radio , The Giants were too SOFT this Season........You have to Hit the other team back, when they hit you , and Hit them hard. Hit them right in the mouth !! Giants did not do that !