PDA

View Full Version : Has Coughlin worn them out?

elitocruz
12-23-2012, 05:56 PM
I think it's possible. they look completely disinterested in playing winning, hard nosed football. You can't tell me they did what they did to SF and GB and some other nice wins, but it's a lack of talent. And I love Tom as coach, think he's great. and would be great elsewhere if he decided to go elsewhere.

bla2788
12-23-2012, 05:58 PM
I don't get what you mean. Are you suggesting Coughlin works the team too hard? He's been here such a long time i'm pretty sure it's just the same routine now.

bashful
12-23-2012, 06:01 PM
He has overstayed his welcome. Has no control over the troll and the idiot

elitocruz
12-23-2012, 06:06 PM
i mean is the message getting old? tired of hearing the same thing, from the same guy? Pat Riley once said these jobs have a 10 yr shelf life regardless of success. Tom is at 9. Might be his time is up. Not an indictment on his coaching, or what he's done here. just happens. can't get 53 new players. although that would be nice after these two puke performances

I don't get what you mean. Are you suggesting Coughlin works the team too hard? He's been here such a long time i'm pretty sure it's just the same routine now.

bla2788
12-23-2012, 06:09 PM
I agree with that. I think this could also be done by replacing the staff under Coughlin. It certainly couldn't hurt to replace some of these under performing vets.