PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Decision by the Ref

TheAngryTuna
12-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Okay, from the rear view on that play where Rolle hit the Jets receiver you can clearly see is foot hits the elbow and knocks the ball out well before his elbow even hits his foot/ground. If this drive leads to points I am going to be pissed. Week after week we watch the officials review plays where it is so obvious what the result is and rule against him. I am so tired of this ****.

EManning4life
12-24-2011, 03:31 PM
If that play was Giants on defense, ruling on the field stands because inconclusive .....this is bs!!! 49ers game now this bs

TheAngryTuna
12-24-2011, 03:37 PM
The play is over, I understand that nothing can be done about it at this point. What I really just want to see is an acknowledgement by the NFL that the officials made a bad call and it should have been left as it stands. I hate it when people can **** up and there is no accountability. Especially when it is on a play that effects the game tremendously. I understand it is extremely hard to make 100% accurate calls while the ball is live, but it is inexcusable to me to **** up something that bad on a score review or replay, which has cost us big time twice now this season.

PrideofNY
12-24-2011, 03:39 PM
Whatever happened to "INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE"? This is BS.

TheAngryTuna
12-24-2011, 03:42 PM
I think in the rule book there is an * next to irrefutable evidence, and it reads "This criteria need not be applied when ruling for the New York Giants."

Rich4114
12-24-2011, 03:42 PM
That call was AT BEST indisputable evidence. All of the FOX replays showed his elbow hit Rolle's foot. It's a TD Giants that we once again got robbed of.

simms56
12-24-2011, 03:46 PM
That call was AT BEST indisputable evidence. All of the FOX replays showed his elbow hit Rolle's foot. It's a TD Giants that we once again got robbed of.

Exactly. There was not a single angle that was even really particularly close. There is no excuse. If I was Coughlin I would have been in the refs face and gotten near tossed. Heck, pull your team off the field. That is too big a call in too big a game. There are plays that are close, but I can CLEARLY see on my HD screen that his elbow did not touch the turf and then the ball comes out. Even if it had been ruled DOWN that play should have been a Giants TD. Worst call I have seen all year.