PDA

View Full Version : Carl Banks and Papa are coming unglued..at least the fans on this board aren't alone

Razur
12-23-2012, 07:46 PM
Even Howard Cross reporting from the sideline, us saying these guys are completely useless and lost.

53canton
12-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Even Howard Cross reporting from the sideline, us saying these guys are completely useless and lost.

Good they should be ripped. But I really want to hear from somebody why they didnt COMPETE today!!!

DayOneGiant
12-23-2012, 07:49 PM
They are!!! Someone should get fired after this game!! Set the tone for next year beginning now. Perry Fewell should be gone period after tonights game. A handful of his players should follow him after next week.

SouthernGiant56
12-23-2012, 07:50 PM
What are they saying?

NYG6timeworldchamps
12-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Did Papa really say someone should be fired? Wow

krankeybluechick
12-23-2012, 07:51 PM
I feel sorry for them I can turn my tv off they have to watch this mess!!!

DownWitJPP
12-23-2012, 07:53 PM
two weeks in a row i am gonna turn the game off early..un****ing believeable...I hope Mara really rips into this team

Razur
12-23-2012, 07:56 PM
What are they saying?

Banks, is all over the place, calling out Bradshaw, Manning, Webster, the TEAM as a whole. "THIS IS NOT A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM DEFENDING THE CHAMPIONSHIP", " NO ONE SHOULD BE TALKING PLAY-OFFS WITH THIS TEAM", PAPA --" MAYBE THESE GUYS ARE CONTENT WITH THEIR WIN LAST YEAR", BANKS -- " THAT'S A FAIR STATEMENT"

shockeyisjesus
And that should be the end of the Coughlin era. No really........enough is enough with the late season collapses. 2 Super bowls, largely on the back of Eli Manning, are not enough to cancel out years and years of late season collapses.

When late season collapses have occurred far more than they have not, it is time to make a chance.......period!

shockeyisjesus
Banks, is all over the place, calling out Bradshaw, Manning, Webster, the TEAM as a whole. "THIS IS NOT A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM DEFENDING THE CHAMPIONSHIP", " NO ONE SHOULD BE TALKING PLAY-OFFS WITH THIS TEAM", PAPA --" MAYBE THESE GUYS ARE CONTENT WITH THEIR WIN LAST YEAR", BANKS -- " THAT'S A FAIR STATEMENT"

Good for them. Quite frankly, they can't go far enough ripping these bums for being gutless and heartless.

NYG6timeworldchamps
12-23-2012, 07:57 PM
I don't trust this ownership/management to fire the DC or the OC. I think we're stuck with those fools.

Pksoze
12-23-2012, 07:59 PM
You know I thought the 91 Giants with that boob Handley defended the title lamely...these guys are playing even worse than that team.

SweetZombieJesus
12-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Well every prior time in a title defense they had an excuse. 87 -- the strike season. 91 -- Parcells quit. 08 -- Plax shoots himself. No excuse this year.

Every year 6-2. Every year limp home. Even more gutless no-shows in big spots to add to the Coughlin scrap book. Reminds me of 2010.

NorwoodBlue
12-23-2012, 08:03 PM
You know I thought the 91 Giants with that boob Handley defended the title lamely...these guys are playing even worse than that team.

There's no excuse for a team that dismantled SanFransico and Green Bay to be playing like this. This was a team that four weeks ago should have walked into the playoffs, now we're eliminated. Fewell should be the first; but there's a hell of a lot of players that should follow him out. I hope next week we get to see some of the younger talent on the field and see what they can produce.

jaxnygmen
12-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Cross is right. This team has no heart or desire. I suspect that many of them lack intelligence as they can no figure out where to be on the field. I suspect and expect big time changes in the offseason. Players like Webster, Rolle, the entire LB corps, Diehl, Barden, Jernigan, Austin, etc should be gone! Throw in the Entire defensive coaching staff. As well as the offense coordinator.

Pksoze
12-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Well every prior time in a title defense they had an excuse. 87 -- the strike season. 91 -- Parcells quit. 08 -- Plax shoots himself. No excuse this year.

Every year 6-2. Every year limp home. Even more gutless no-shows in big spots to add to the Coughlin scrap book. Reminds me of 2010.

I think they're playing like the 09 Giants who were even more pathetic. Remember that loss to Carolina to end the year...that level of bad. Most teams take the title from the champs...we're just surrendering it.

TroyArcher
12-23-2012, 08:06 PM
Banks was a player. Not many on this current Giants team.

chuckedafter5yards
12-23-2012, 08:10 PM
They are sickening to watch, did they even prepare this week

mike kennedy
12-23-2012, 08:38 PM
I don't trust this ownership/management to fire the DC or the OC. I think we're stuck with those fools.

Something needs to happen. 3/4's of the defense had absolutely no heart and drive. It might start with Fewell because of the regression back to the Sheridan days, but I think we might need to endure another season with Gillbriliant!

mike kennedy
12-23-2012, 08:40 PM
Cross is right. This team has no heart or desire. I suspect that many of them lack intelligence as they can no figure out where to be on the field. I suspect and expect big time changes in the offseason. Players like Webster, Rolle, the entire LB corps, Diehl, Barden, Jernigan, Austin, etc should be gone! Throw in the Entire defensive coaching staff. As well as the offense coordinator.

Special teams can't block for anything!

45Jones
12-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Backup the UHauls, Penskes and Ryders. Make T-times and spare us this crap until August next year. I like Papa and Banks because they are not sickening homers. They call it pretty straight down the middle. I'm still a fan, but these times in the valley when the team crashes make me sick to my stomach...