PDA

View Full Version : Message to Mara and Tisch

NYGiantsFan56
12-23-2012, 06:51 PM
Blow up this team. These clowns are laughing on the sidelines.

I Bleed Blue 56
12-23-2012, 06:59 PM
I think they will if they dont expecr a 5-11 team next year. Our divison is loaded now with the redskins coming back to life. Just a damn shame we have the talent just not the right staff.

NorwoodBlue
12-23-2012, 07:09 PM
If the owners aren't embarassed by the last two games, I don't know what it will take. This team is rotten to the core. Players laughing it up on the sidelines after two monumental embarassments. It's ridiculous. Tweaks aren't going to fix it, there has to be a new attitude infused right from the top. Coughlin needs to retire. Remember, before the end of season run a lot of people wanted Couglin's head last year, and a miracle saved him. The time has come to get rid of a system that generates late season collapses way too often.

BeatYale
12-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Well I don't see how KG could keep his job after such a significant decline in offensive production this year.

DayOneGiant
12-23-2012, 07:11 PM
If the owners aen't embarassed by the last two games, I don't know what it will take. This team is rotten to the core. Tweaks aren't going to fix it, there has to be a new attitude infused right from the top. Coughlin needs to retire. Remember, before the end of season run a lot of people wanted Couglin's head last year, and a miracle saved him. The time has come to get rid of a system that generates late season collapses way too often.

I agree. This type of atmosphere starts from up top, either for not adressing it or just ignoring it. One in the same actually. The players should be ripped in half along with the staff.

mike kennedy
12-23-2012, 07:14 PM
Mr. Mara,
The past 2 games have been a disgrace. They squeezed into the Superbowl last year by the skin of their teeth and luck. You need to make sure these excuses of DC and OC coaches need to go. They have no fight, no direction and old style plays in a new world. The Skins have the reign now and I am sure you are very, very happy about the! It's time to bag the clueless disgrace coaching the defense and the old school hag who has no originality anymore.

TroyArcher
12-23-2012, 07:14 PM
I have faith in Mara and Tisch. They will have a serious sit down with Reese.

DownWitJPP
12-23-2012, 07:15 PM
co-signed..get rid of all of them

TheAnalyst
12-23-2012, 07:15 PM
This reminds me of 2009's meltdown. Its time to turn the staff over. Gilbride may be the worst OC in football.

mike kennedy
12-23-2012, 07:16 PM
Well I don't see how KG could keep his job after such a significant decline in offensive production this year.

Not going anymore without the foot of Mara.

mike kennedy
12-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Still running the draw!

NYGiantsFan56
12-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Coughlin will not get fired. Fewell and Kildrive will. Here's my short list of players gone. Osi, Tuck, Austin, Boley, KP, WEBSTER, Rivers, Diehl, Bass, Jernigan, Barden. BRING BACK JACOBS!!!!!!!!!!!

Toadofsteel
12-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Coughlin will not get fired. Fewell and Kildrive will. Here's my short list of players gone. Osi, Tuck, Austin, Boley, KP, WEBSTER, Rivers, Diehl, Bass, Jernigan, Barden. BRING BACK JACOBS!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with all of that except KP, Rivers, JJ...

mike kennedy
12-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Eli's post game speech. Well we did a few good things, made a few good plays.

NYGiantsFan56
12-23-2012, 07:19 PM
I agree with all of that except KP, Rivers, JJ...
KP only because he's hurt and seems to have become a chronic injury type. If he comes back got to be cheaper

Giantslb66
12-23-2012, 07:19 PM
Mr. Mara,
The past 2 games have been a disgrace. They squeezed into the Superbowl last year by the skin of their teeth and luck. You need to make sure these excuses of DC and OC coaches need to go. They have no fight, no direction and old style plays in a new world. The Skins have the reign now and I am sure you are very, very happy about the! It's time to bag the clueless disgrace coaching the defense and the old school hag who has no originality anymore.I'm as angry about this garbage as you are. but they didn't "sqeeze into the Super Bowl" They went on the road and beat both #1 seeds and the #2 seed. They earned that Super Bowl. This team does need to be rebuilt though.....

Toadofsteel
12-23-2012, 07:20 PM
KP only because he's hurt and seems to ecome a chronic injury type. If he comes back got to be cheaper

Cheaper sure, but he's a playmaker...

NYGiantsFan56
12-23-2012, 07:21 PM
Cheaper sure, but he's a playmaker...
yeah your right on KP but he got to come back cheaper.

mike kennedy
12-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Mr. Mara.
14 points against the 25 worst defense in the NFL!

NYGiantsFan56
12-23-2012, 07:23 PM
Put this on another thread. haven't missed a game in 10 years. pretty sure Im gonna mail my four tickets to Mara this week with a very stern assessment of how I feel about my Giants. I wonder if he will care