PDA

View Full Version : -----

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 04:44 PM
=====

TynesCarney
04-01-2009, 04:50 PM
So Plax was in NYC yesterday then somehow got to LA in the same day and played BBall </P>

</P>

Bulls***. Besides this isnt even funny or beliveable. But if it did happen: was it fun?</P>

NJ10
04-01-2009, 04:51 PM
http://www.lolpats.com/images/epic_fail.jpg

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 04:52 PM
haha waynes 15 min from NYC and plax lives in totawa 5 min from wayne which is were jacobs lives ... i have a video of them laying ill up it in a little

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 04:53 PM
this isnt april fools, im serious, damn its that hard to believe that these people live somewhere and have normal lives

TynesCarney
04-01-2009, 04:55 PM
oh ok. LA fitness in Wayne. Cuz the guy who hasnt been out in months hasnt repsodned to Eli or any other player would come out of hiding and play BBall with random strangers...course..

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Ummm apparently... jacobs bradshaw plax diehl kiwi all go there all the time, and yes play with random strangers, and when i upload the video youll feel like a idiot

Slasher
04-01-2009, 04:59 PM
I got 5 bucks saying this never gets uploaded.

TynesCarney
04-01-2009, 04:59 PM
I would LOVE to see this video. The I will say I am your *****.

NJ10
04-01-2009, 05:00 PM
post the video, prove it.

bandwgn86
04-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Ummm apparently... jacobs bradshaw plax diehl kiwi all go there all the time, and yes play with random strangers, and when i upload the video youll feel like a idiot</P>

if it was me i'd have it uploaded and postedwhen imade the thread...so did yah ask any questions? </P>

nygiantsfan55js
04-01-2009, 05:12 PM
this guy is telling the truth i had a friend of mine texting me the other day who goes to LA Fitness who said he played basketball with kiwi and other giants players.

DrtyJrze
04-01-2009, 05:21 PM
uhh, I worked at a national gym for years and it is not uncommon to see NFL (and other pros) playing, working out, etc. So he probably isn't lying. When u see them all the time it isn't a big deal. Now if he said they liked him and flew him out to Spain for a weekend to party on a yacht and Kobe was there then...

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 05:24 PM
-----------

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 05:27 PM
i have more but there longer and a pain to upload... but im sure people still wont believe

MattMeyerBud
04-01-2009, 05:29 PM
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=ngprag&s=5

jacobs in 2 tone blue shorts.. and plax in black with white tee

****ty phone

awwwwww sheyyyitttt

HATERS EAT CROW!

Road Beasts
04-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Jacobs is such a beast, he's like a truck compared to the some of the other people haha. Who cares if people don't believe you, did you talk to them at all about the whole Plax situation or was it brought up at all?

Roosevelt
04-01-2009, 05:32 PM
The clarity is amazing.

MattMeyerBud
04-01-2009, 05:33 PM
The clarity is amazing.

lol i can't see it, no flash at work...

just funny that he posted it with all the doubters lol

DavenIII
04-01-2009, 05:34 PM
hey is that like a steady cam version of a camera phone, its amazing how it stays focus directly on the action the entire time.

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 05:35 PM
yeah sorry i didnt bring my hd camcorder to the gym, ill remember next time for you guys.. and to be honest i see jacobs alot around here so we just talked normal, but plax i told him he better be back on the team and to step his game up haha

DavenIII
04-01-2009, 05:36 PM
The clarity is amazing.

lol i can't see it, no flash at work...

just funny that he posted it with all the doubters lol

it looks at the floor for about 15 seconds then quickly moves up you see someone who could be Jacobs, looks like him to me at least, for about 2-3 second then it looks at the floor for another 15 seconds.

Mind you I never called him out, the story didn't seem that far fetched to begin with, that said, it's weird to just come on to the forums and say, "Hey I saw players" if you didn't ask em anything and they didn't say anything, then there is nothing to really talk about besides, HEY players... do stuff.

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 05:37 PM
when i get home from class ill show you the video of plax making his olly oop shot

RoanokeFan
04-01-2009, 05:38 PM
haha waynes 15 min from NYC and plax lives in totawa 5 min from wayne which is were jacobs lives ... i have a video of them laying ill up it in a little

NOTHING is 15 minutes form NYC except at 3:00 a.m. on a major holiday and even then they can screw with the traffic patterns!

TynesCarney
04-01-2009, 05:39 PM
I am your *****. see..

bigblue4417
04-01-2009, 05:40 PM
when i get home from class ill show you the video of plax making his olly oop shot
I guess the moral of the story is don't post a story where you think people might not believe you on April Fools Day. Something tells me if you put this thread up on March 28th it would not have been like that.

LT= Lawrence Taylor
The clarity is amazing.

LOL.... I know right?

MattMeyerBud

NOTHING is 15 minutes form NYC except at 3:00 a.m. on a major holiday and even then they can screw with the traffic patterns!

bs.. i've made it to MSG in 20 minutes before.. and i live right next to paterson

DavenIII
04-01-2009, 05:42 PM

Major Holiday's are actually the WORST, everyones coming to NYC from god knows were, I'm 20-30 min away from NYC assuming no traffic and when holidays come round my commute is like an hour longer on friday (if its a weekend holiday) because of all the people coming into the City from everywhere.

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-01-2009, 05:42 PM
I guess the moral of the story is don't post a story where you think people might not believe you on April Fools Day. Something tells me if you put this thread up on March 28th it would not have been like that.

Hey buddy.... I broke my wrist [:D]

DavenIII
04-01-2009, 05:43 PM
and i live right next to paterson

Oh really?

I moved btw, I'm right next to paterson too now, Hawthorne.

(ever hear of a place called Jimmy Geez?)

Bleu
04-01-2009, 05:48 PM
So Plax was in NYC yesterday then somehow got to LA in the same day and played BBall </p>

</p>

Bulls***. Besides this isnt even funny or beliveable. But if it did happen: was it fun?</p>

I'm not sure if this is legit or not and could honestly care less...but LA Fitness centers are in almost all 50 states including NY.

MattMeyerBud
04-01-2009, 05:49 PM
*and i live right next to paterson

Oh really?

I moved btw, I'm right next to paterson too now, Hawthorne.

(ever hear of a place called Jimmy Geez?)

do they do live music sometimes? I think i know a band that plays there called Fistacuffs

I live in Elmwood Park... u coming out draft day to the bar for the party or what man?! U live right by the stadium.

I usually stick to my local watering hole the Blvd Bar n Grill in ep

Gianthunter
04-01-2009, 05:53 PM

Hey buddy.... I broke my wrist [:D]
Well then stop going for the glasses. Your Mother was right all along.

NYG216
04-01-2009, 05:57 PM

bs.. i've made it to MSG in 20 minutes before.. and i live right next to paterson

I lived in Rutherford for a year and made it into NYC many times in 15 minutes.

MattMeyerBud
04-01-2009, 05:58 PM

I lived in Rutherford for a year and made it into NYC many times in 15 minutes.

oh no doubt... but if ur in rutherford u might as well train it in lol

RoanokeFan
04-01-2009, 05:59 PM

Major Holiday's are actually the WORST, everyones coming to NYC from god knows were, I'm 20-30 min away from NYC assuming no traffic and when holidays come round my commute is like an hour longer on friday (if its a weekend holiday) because of all the people coming into the City from everywhere.

I do not miss working in mid-town

MattMeyerBud
04-01-2009, 06:00 PM

I do not miss working in mid-town

uhg i don't miss driving trucks down town... there is no Fing room to park and sit and the loading docks are as big as doorways

DavenIII
04-01-2009, 06:17 PM
u coming out draft day to the bar for the party or what man?!

maybe? where is it, you forget I haven't been around much lately just been coming back to the forums now for a couple days.

UmenYiourAnIdiot
04-01-2009, 07:57 PM
lots of crow being eaten right now....

BJacobs27
04-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Looks like the same video from Big Foot

keith3313
04-01-2009, 08:28 PM
yeah sorry i didnt bring my hd camcorder to the gym, ill remember next time for you guys.. and to be honest i see jacobs alot around here so we just talked normal, but plax i told him he better be back on the team and to step his game up haha I believe you, why would you lie, is plax good at basketball, i always wondered with his height he would be good, does he have skills?

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-01-2009, 08:44 PM
Looks like the same video from Big Foot

LOL

MattMeyerBud
04-01-2009, 08:55 PM
u coming out draft day to the bar for the party or what man?!

maybe? where is it, you forget I haven't been around much lately just been coming back to the forums now for a couple days.
</P>

</P>

don't know yet but it will be right around the stadium</P>

byron
04-01-2009, 09:00 PM
The clarity is amazing.
</P>

lol, I was struck with the same thought technology amazing ain't it.</P>

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 09:05 PM
yeah sorry i didnt bring my hd camcorder to the gym, ill remember next time for you guys.. and to be honest i see jacobs alot around here so we just talked normal, but plax i told him he better be back on the team and to step his game up haha I believe you, why would you lie, is plax good at basketball, i always wondered with his height he would be good, does he have skills?

to be honest, kiwi has the best jump shot outta all of them, but they dont play 100% obviously because they dont wanna get hurt, Plax wasnt as good as i thought he would be and he complained that he was "off" ....And watching Diehl go up for rebounds is the funniest, he is the biggest human being ive ever seen lol, he just knocks people out the way.

keith3313
04-01-2009, 09:12 PM

to be honest, kiwi has the best jump shot outta all of them, but they dont play 100% obviously because they dont wanna get hurt, Plax wasnt as good as i thought he would be and he complained that he was "off" ....And watching Diehl go up for rebounds is the funniest, he is the biggest human being ive ever seen lol, he just knocks people out the way. I played basketball all through my junior high and high school days. I remeber a lot of football players in the off season would come play pick up games with us, just too keep in shape. My football buddies would always tell me basketball is the best conditioning workout. You would be suprised how bad out of shape they were.LOl!!

really i thought plax would be good a b-ball with his tall lankey body. T.O. I hate admit can play some b-ball. I always thought plax would be a bad *** player.

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Yeah T.O always does good in those celebrity games, jacobs used to be the only one to go to they gym, but now it seems like the whole team goes lol, jacobs is nice with everyone in town he's always around and he'll talk to you which is cool. We got him to hold up a box of popcorn 2 years ago when the whole T.O get your popcorn ready was going on lol.

Roosevelt
04-01-2009, 09:40 PM
You might as well tell them Barack Obama was playing there as well. No one will know the difference.

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 09:50 PM
You might as well tell them Barack Obama was playing there as well.* No one will know the difference.

Bro stfu man, get it through u skull that its him.. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6z7yw4&s=5 --- outside a store with him

bandwgn86
04-01-2009, 09:56 PM
You might as well tell them Barack Obama was playing there as well. No one will know the difference.
Bro stfu man, get it through u skull that its him.. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6z7yw4&amp;s=5 --- outside a store with him</P>

i bet Barrack'sgood at thefade away jumper</P>

Roosevelt
04-01-2009, 09:58 PM

Bro stfu man, get it through u skull that its him.. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6z7yw4&amp;s=5 --- outside a store with him

Lighten up man, I'm playin with ya.

And no thanks to the link. I've seen your video skills and they make me nauseous. [;)]

BJacobs27
04-01-2009, 09:59 PM
You might as well tell them Barack Obama was playing there as well.* No one will know the difference.
Bro stfu man, get it through u skull that its him.. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6z7yw4&s=5 --- outside a store with him</P>

i bet Barrack's*good at the*fade away jumper</P>

I don't know if that is a joke or not but he is legit at basketball lol, he could probably take any past President.

bandwgn86
04-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Bro stfu man, get it through u skull that its him.. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6z7yw4&amp;s=5 --- outside a store with him</P>

i bet Barrack'sgood at thefade away jumper</P>

I don't know if that is a joke or not but he is legit at basketball lol, he could probably take any past President.</P>

i'm sure he could...hell i don't even know what a fade away jumpers is..</P>

BJacobs27
04-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Bro stfu man, get it through u skull that its him.. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6z7yw4&s=5 --- outside a store with him</P>

i bet Barrack's*good at the*fade away jumper</P>

I don't know if that is a joke or not but he is legit at basketball lol, he could probably take any past President.</P>

i'm sure he could...hell i don't even know what a fade away jumpers is..</P>

hahahahha my man

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 10:18 PM

Bro stfu man, get it through u skull that its him.. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6z7yw4&s=5 --- outside a store with him

Lighten up man, I'm playin with ya.*

And no thanks to the link.* I've seen your video skills and they make me nauseous.* [;)]

lol i know, its just i try to tell you guys that plax is still cool with the team and crap and that hes doing fine.. and then i gotta explain to the world that im not lying when im just trying to give some info

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-01-2009, 10:19 PM

How much is the tax to play a round of hoops with him?

.... and yes... I voted for him

Roosevelt
04-01-2009, 10:21 PM

Bro stfu man, get it through u skull that its him.. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6z7yw4&amp;s=5 --- outside a store with him

Lighten up man, I'm playin with ya.

And no thanks to the link. I've seen your video skills and they make me nauseous. [;)]

lol i know, its just i try to tell you guys that plax is still cool with the team and crap and that hes doing fine.. and then i gotta explain to the world that im not lying when im just trying to give some info

I think the April 1st probably hurt your credibility.

I would love for this whole Plax thing to be over already...

Roosevelt
04-01-2009, 10:22 PM

So you voted for Change...that's about all we'll have left pretty soon. [;)]

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-01-2009, 10:26 PM

So you voted for Change...that's about all we'll have left pretty soon. [;)]

LMAO

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 10:33 PM

And no thanks to the link.* I've seen your video skills and they make me nauseous.* [;)]

yeah i didnt even realize it was april fools at first... but yeah I def want plax back regardless of what people think, he's very important to this team's system

NjErzeY88
04-01-2009, 10:33 PM

yeah i didnt even realize it was april fools at first... but yeah I def want plax back regardless of what people think, he's very important to this team's system

prymaxevintage
04-02-2009, 12:34 AM
I am drunk right now and I must say this thread is amazing lol

BJacobs27
04-02-2009, 12:36 AM

LMAO

Bluefan10
04-02-2009, 12:38 AM
The clarity is amazing.

LOL.... I know right?

the chubacabra video is clearer than that

GmenNyg
04-02-2009, 01:29 AM
Thats bull crapPlax was at my house playing checkers with me.

Manning2Shock803
04-02-2009, 01:32 AM
I believe you, I just find it weird that JR has said he hasn't had any contact with Burress, yet he hangs around with teammates? You would think the guy could at least send a text message or something.</P>

Cool you got to see all those guys though.</P>

NjErzeY88
04-02-2009, 02:12 AM
haha its so funny to me that some people cannont comprend it, I would upload the other video of him doing an ally up but I dont feel like proving you wrong again, Im just gonna have the thread closed

listenup
04-02-2009, 02:28 AM
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=ngprag&amp;s=5 jacobs in 2 tone blue shorts.. and plax in black with white tee ****ty phoneCan u (or someone else)post the link as to where u click on it to see it rather having to type it in?Cause its not working for me

Jint Fan 73
04-02-2009, 09:40 AM
I believe you, I just find it weird that JR has said he hasn't had any contact with Burress, yet he hangs around with teammates? You would think the guy could at least send a text message or something.</p>

Cool you got to see all those guys though.</p>

JR with held 1 million bucks from Plax....Jacobs and the others did not.

One is business the other is friendship

NjErzeY88
04-02-2009, 10:08 AM
I believe you, I just find it weird that JR has said he hasn't had any contact with Burress, yet he hangs around with teammates? You would think the guy could at least send a text message or something.</p>

Cool you got to see all those guys though.</p>

JR with held 1 million bucks from Plax....Jacobs and the others did not.

One is business the other is friendship

very true

Roosevelt
04-02-2009, 10:21 AM
According to DiTrani, Plax was at Giants Stadium recently receiving treatment on his leg (the other one) and hanging out with teammates.

giantsP28
04-02-2009, 10:24 AM
not to mention the incredible floor shots.</P>

what a great color carpet</P>

giantsP28
04-02-2009, 10:25 AM
</P>

</P>

</P>

LMAO hahahaha</P>

NjErzeY88
04-02-2009, 10:45 AM
not to mention the incredible floor shots.</P>

what a great color carpet</P>

oh it is, another none believer, i dont feel like uploading the other video so heres more proof

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2008/12/wr_plaxico_burress_leaves_gian.html

--- NOTICE THE VAN????

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dh4n0h&s=5

Keep on doubtinnnnnn

NjErzeY88
04-02-2009, 11:04 AM
oh it is, another none believer, i dont feel like uploading the other video so heres more proof

--- NOTICE THE VAN????

Keep on doubtinnnnnn

and plax will be backkkkkkkk .. okay i got class .. be good

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-02-2009, 11:20 AM
My bad for not believing you at first. That's pretty awesome

bigblue4417
04-02-2009, 11:46 AM
<font color="#ff0000">Those vans are not the same bro!!!</font>

http://blog.nj.com/giants_impact/2008/12/large_plaxvan.JPG

http://i41.tinypic.com/dh4n0h.jpg

bigblue4417
04-02-2009, 11:48 AM
I also wanted to say that even though it was AFD I still believed you from the get go. Just by the way you were saying it I could tell. Don't worry about the haters. You know he was there because you saw him.

bigblue4417
04-02-2009, 11:49 AM
<font size="6" color="#0000ff">I got class ..</font>

bandwgn86
04-02-2009, 11:50 AM
My bad for not believing you at first. That's pretty awesome

me too....but now i'm getting a stalker vibe..

NjErzeY88
04-02-2009, 11:54 AM
haha come on I had to take pictures for this exact reason, if i told people i played bball with plax and jacobs and had no pictures youd all laugh, even though you all did lol

-- and by I got class.. I mean't class for college

bigblue4417
04-02-2009, 11:59 AM
haha come on I had to take pictures for this exact reason, if i told people i played bball with plax and jacobs and had no pictures youd all laugh, even though you all did lol

LMAO, you do have class though right?

NjErzeY88
04-02-2009, 12:03 PM

haha far from it cant you tell... btw.. Lebron or Kobe or Wade MVP this year?

bigblue4417
04-02-2009, 12:15 PM

It should be Lebron this year. I would love to see Wade steal it but that will not happen. If the Lakers get the best record in the league I think it should be Kobe but that won't happen.

However the Finals MVP will be #24.

bigblue4417
04-02-2009, 12:17 PM
now i'm getting a stalker vibe..

http://www.nmsu.edu/%7Ewave/violence/images/stalking.jpg

bandwgn86
04-02-2009, 12:38 PM
now i'm getting a stalker vibe..

http://www.nmsu.edu/%7Ewave/violence/images/stalking.jpg
</P>

hahaha...nice...so how's Mr Smartass today? lol</P>

bigblue4417
04-02-2009, 12:39 PM
I could not be better if I was twins.

bandwgn86
04-02-2009, 12:44 PM
</P>

good to hear...and why are we in such a good mood?..dare i ask..</P>

bigblue4417
04-02-2009, 12:56 PM
</p>

good to hear...and why are we in such a good mood?..dare i ask..</p>
I had the day off yesterday because I called in sick when I was not sick. Got a nice hook up last night from the dope man. My wife woke me up at about 1 a.m. in a very nice way. I am having a good sales day and the sun is shining. Things are good.

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-02-2009, 12:57 PM
haha come on I had to take pictures for this exact reason, if i told people i played bball with plax and jacobs and had no pictures youd all laugh, even though you all did lol -- and by I got class.. I mean't class for college
It should be Lebron this year. I would love to see Wade steal it but that will not happen. If the Lakers get the best record in the league I think it should be Kobe but that won't happen.

However the Finals MVP will be #24.
</P>

LeBron will win Finals MVP</P>

bigblue4417
04-02-2009, 01:25 PM
LeBron will win Finals MVP</p>
He will have to make it there first LT.

LT= Lawrence Taylor
04-02-2009, 01:48 PM
LeBron will win Finals MVP</P>

He will have to make it there first LT.
</P>

Cleveland's coming out of the East.</P>

Boston's too banged up. KG will be rusty.</P>

Although, that would mean he stays in Cleveland and...</P>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO</P>

bandwgn86
04-02-2009, 02:34 PM
</P>

I had the day off yesterday because I called in sick when I was not sick. Got a nice hook up last night from the dope man. <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>My wife woke me up at about 1 a.m. in a very nice way</FONT>. I am having a good sales day and the sun is shining. Things are good.
</P>

i thought mormons weren't allowed to do stuff like that.. lol</P>

giantsP28
04-02-2009, 06:02 PM
not to mention the incredible floor shots.</p>

what a great color carpet</p>

--- NOTICE THE VAN????

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dh4n0h&amp;s=5

Keep on doubtinnnnnn

im not doubting at all, really
i just think the camera work is really terrible and funny, you see them for like .5 seconds hahaha
its cool that you played with them though

bigblue4417
04-02-2009, 06:09 PM
</p>

good to hear...and why are we in such a good mood?..dare i ask..</p>

I had the day off yesterday because I called in sick when I was not sick. Got a nice hook up last night from the dope man. <font size="4" color="#0000ff">My wife woke me up at about 1 a.m. in a very nice way</font>. I am having a good sales day and the sun is shining. Things are good.
</p>

i thought mormons weren't allowed to do stuff like that.. lol</p>
We are married in the temple Mr Wgn. That is the criteria.

P.S. I am not mormon. I am from Las Vegas. Whenever a missionary comes to my house I answer the door with a beer in my hand and blow weed in their face. That scares em away every time. lol

bandwgn86
04-02-2009, 06:12 PM
</P>

I had the day off yesterday because I called in sick when I was not sick. Got a nice hook up last night from the dope man. <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>My wife woke me up at about 1 a.m. in a very nice way</FONT>. I am having a good sales day and the sun is shining. Things are good.
</P>

P.S. I am not mormon. I am from Las Vegas. Whenever a missionary comes to my house I answer the door with a beer in my hand and blow weed in their face. That scares em away every time. lol
</P>

hahahaha i know just messin with yah..</P>

SEC105
04-02-2009, 06:12 PM
</P>

</P>

</P>

LOL So it's safe to say 4417 they won't be converting you anytime soon!!!</P>

bigblue4417
04-02-2009, 06:16 PM
LOL So it's safe to say 4417 they won't be converting you anytime soon!!!</p>
It has been working for 4 years now. May as well keep it up. I can't wait to get out of here and move to Lake Havasu, AZ. God I wish I could sell my house. AHHHHHHHHHH

bandwgn86
04-02-2009, 06:17 PM
</P>

</P>

</P>

LOL So it's safe to say 4417 they won't be converting you anytime soon!!!</P>

</P>

he doesn't like the High rise black pants </P>

bigblue4417
04-02-2009, 06:19 PM
It is the 10% tithing that gets me. Yeah give me 10% of all your money. **** you!!!

http://www.topnews.in/usa/files/Mormon_Girl.jpg

NjErzeY88
04-02-2009, 06:21 PM
not to mention the incredible floor shots.</p>

what a great color carpet</p>

--- NOTICE THE VAN????

Keep on doubtinnnnnn

im not doubting at all, really
i just think the camera work is really terrible and funny, you see them for like .5 seconds hahaha
its cool that you played with them though

heres another video.. plax is with the ball in beginning

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2vipklz&s=5

derekunion28
04-02-2009, 06:35 PM
nice musta been fun .. you guys are funny with all the ball breaking