PDA

View Full Version : Reese is the Reason for this!

Tmurda1984
12-23-2012, 07:39 PM
This team has absolutely no depth at all. Webster is finished, and Reese believes that Rolle can be a slot corner. This offensive line got manhandled and constantly made terrible holding penalties. Mark Herzlich has to the the worst linebacker I have seen in my life, and Keith Rivers continues to let receivers K.O. him. The pass rush is terrible...Tracy is a joke and you keep this bum over Tolley? This defense is a complete joke, that was carried by a pass rush for the last several years...now that we do not have a pass rush we finally see the glaring holes. Terrell Thomas is Jason Sehorn 2.0 and Hakeem Nicks is a god damn joke of a receiver....Im glad that Coughlin gave that bust an earful on the sidelines. This team did not come to play....we are the worst tackling team in football, we have no leaders on this team. Did you see the laughing on the sidelines....Tuck was in street clothes making a smirks and laughing on the sidelines. Thanks Giants for wasting my money on Sunday Ticket to watch yall loyally each and every Sunday.

You would think yall would show some heart after losing bad last week and yall had a chance to get rid of the Cowboys. The 2012 Giants are trash.

gumby74
12-23-2012, 07:39 PM
You need to practice more Madden boy.

Toadofsteel
12-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Ah, the reese crusader returns.

You do realize you're the only one saying Reese right? It's not Reese's fault the coaching staff let Nicks play injured and aggravate it. It's not reese's fault that the coaches don't let Wilson play. It's not reese's fault that our coaches have crappy predictable playcalling...

MikeyMike01
12-23-2012, 07:46 PM
Reese assembled a team that destroyed the 49ers, Packers, and Saints.

The problem is coaching.

Tmurda1984
12-23-2012, 08:00 PM
49ers, Packers, and Saints are really not that good...Packers are finally coming along but was dealing with a lot of injuries when facing us. This Giant team plays when they want to. When you lose 34-0 and then put on a performance like that is sickening. The players are out there laughing while I see Ray Lewis firing up a team that is already in the playoffs? I Sorry but you are dead wrong....its the players who did not show up and looked flat. Bradshaw not picking up blitzes, Nicks running at half speed and getting an earful from Coughlin, Offsides, penalties, and wasting a timeout to avoid a delay of game. Thats all on the players

Toadofsteel
12-23-2012, 08:01 PM
49ers beat the patriots... they can't be "not that good". Honestly I have them pegged to win the sb now...

drewz
12-23-2012, 08:02 PM
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 49ers aren't that good, but they destroyed what people call the best team in the league. Packers aren't that good either, but they just dropped 55 on the Tennesee.

Tmurda1984
12-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Keep defending this sorry excuse for a team this is why we are all sitting here in disgust. I cant believe you would even type "lol"...did you see enough Giants laughing out loud on the sidelines. Why is a team that is already in the playoffs playing harder than us. Why is Ray Lewis sparking his team up while Tuck sits and laughs. Webster was laughing at game by allowed two TDs and was exposed.

Tmurda1984
12-23-2012, 08:06 PM
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 49ers aren't that good, but they destroyed what people call the best team in the league. Packers aren't that good either, but they just dropped 55 on the Tennesee.

Lol we played a Green Bay Packer team that was missing Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson, and I think Jordy Nelson got hurt when he was projected to tear up Webster sorry ***.

drewz
12-23-2012, 08:06 PM
Lol we played a Green Bay Packer team that was missing Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson, and I think Jordy Nelson got hurt when he was projected to tear up Webster sorry ***.

So are you saying we've never beat the Packers with Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson and Jordy Nelson? or were you sleeping through the playoffs last year

Toadofsteel
12-23-2012, 08:08 PM
Keep defending this sorry excuse for a team this is why we are all sitting here in disgust. I cant believe you would even type "lol"...did you see enough Giants laughing out loud on the sidelines. Why is a team that is already in the playoffs playing harder than us. Why is Ray Lewis sparking his team up while Tuck sits and laughs. Webster was laughing at game by allowed two TDs and was exposed.

Keep defending the sorry excuse of a coaching staff for trying to force their way like the old guys they are and completely failing to motivate and improperly utilizing the talent that REESE drafted and acquired...

Tmurda1984
12-23-2012, 08:09 PM
So are you saying we've never beat the Packers with Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson and Jordy Nelson? or were you sleeping through the playoffs last year

Are u dumb...Im talking about the 2012 Giants, its a whole new year. That Packer team was struggling during that stretch they are starting to get healthy and been winning lately. But from my original post I was talking about 2012. Too many of you get caught up in the past....just like some of the quitters with the NY logo on their helmets.

RoanokeFan
12-23-2012, 08:16 PM
This team has absolutely no depth at all. Webster is finished, and Reese believes that Rolle can be a slot corner. This offensive line got manhandled and constantly made terrible holding penalties. Mark Herzlich has to the the worst linebacker I have seen in my life, and Keith Rivers continues to let receivers K.O. him. The pass rush is terrible...Tracy is a joke and you keep this bum over Tolley? This defense is a complete joke, that was carried by a pass rush for the last several years...now that we do not have a pass rush we finally see the glaring holes. Terrell Thomas is Jason Sehorn 2.0 and Hakeem Nicks is a god damn joke of a receiver....Im glad that Coughlin gave that bust an earful on the sidelines. This team did not come to play....we are the worst tackling team in football, we have no leaders on this team. Did you see the laughing on the sidelines....Tuck was in street clothes making a smirks and laughing on the sidelines. Thanks Giants for wasting my money on Sunday Ticket to watch yall loyally each and every Sunday.

You would think yall would show some heart after losing bad last week and yall had a chance to get rid of the Cowboys. The 2012 Giants are trash.

At least YOU are consisstent