PDA

View Full Version : Boley and Webster will be gone

I Bleed Blue 56
12-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Only way I see Webster stay if he takes a huge pay cut which allows us to keep him. He is too expensive and is just a horrible CB point blank. His career didnt decline it fell off the Fiscal cliff. Boley same with him seeing Rivers out there makes me really believe Boley's last day as a Giant is just about done. Hes going to be another cap cut in the off season. We need to upgrade our LB core in the offseason. I hope the Giants draft a Linebacker with there first pick and go OL the second pick.

Bergeb01
12-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Tuck is a stiff and so are his teammates onDefense. This defense is amateurs who Play like amateurs

Ruttiger711
12-23-2012, 09:12 PM
Only way I see Webster stay if he takes a huge pay cut which allows us to keep him. He is too expensive and is just a horrible CB point blank. His career didnt decline it fell off the Fiscal cliff. Boley same with him seeing Rivers out there makes me really believe Boley's last day as a Giant is just about done. Hes going to be another cap cut in the off season. We need to upgrade our LB core in the offseason. I hope the Giants draft a Linebacker with there first pick and go OL the second pick.

I like Rivers but he cant stay on the field.

JB456
12-23-2012, 09:19 PM

Dude, I might be hesitant about paying Webster the vet minimum at this point (Sounds crazy saying that since I considered him a top 10 corneback at the beginning of the season). I probably rather see if we can develop some young talent.