PDA

View Full Version : PETITION TO HIRE NICK SABAN AS COACH AND FIRE COUGHLIN

experto
12-23-2012, 09:06 PM
IF WE WANT TO GET BACK TO GIANTS FOOTBALL LETS HIRE SABAN.RUN THE BALL,TACKLE,PASS RUSH,BEST TEACHER OF A COACH,MOTIVATOR.THE GUY WILL NOT PUT UP WITH MISTAKES.HIRE SABAN PLEASE!

experto
12-23-2012, 09:07 PM
Even though Coughlin has won us 2 rings he has had more collapses than rings.Our talent has more wins in us then he can get out of them.Saban is what us Giants fans need.

Redeyejedi
12-23-2012, 09:10 PM
This is ridiculous a lot of fans of other teams would love to have it this bad. Saban wouldnt want this roster anyway. We dont have the pieces on Defense

JaxMan
12-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Even though Coughlin has won us 2 rings he has had more collapses than rings.Our talent has more wins in us then he can get out of them.Saban is what us Giants fans need.

If they're that talented, why were they whiffing on tackles, not making plays on the ball, and generally slow all over the field, the vets packed it in, nothing more , these coaches have beaten the best the nfl has to offer ,just this year, can't coach heart, disappointing performance by these players.

Redeyejedi
12-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Even though Coughlin has won us 2 rings he has had more collapses than rings.Our talent has more wins in us then he can get out of them.Saban is what us Giants fans need. This team isnt as talented as u think

RoanokeFan

You're just upset the Cowboys lost

TheEnigma
Saban is a horrible NFL coach lol.

experto
12-23-2012, 09:13 PM
I am not a Cowboys fan.I want to see this team play better than they have.It's not good enough to get blown out back to back weeks.

Toadofsteel
12-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Chip Kelly yo...

ozzie0075
12-23-2012, 09:14 PM
If they're that talented, why were they whiffing on tackles, not making plays on the ball, and generally slow all over the field, the vets packed it in, nothing more , these coaches have beaten the best the nfl has to offer ,just this year, can't coach heart, disappointing performance by these players.

Exactly you can't coach heart. The players quit and a lot of that is on them. These guys are pros that are getting paid a lot of money to play a game.

Rat_bastich
12-23-2012, 09:15 PM
Guess we forgot about the Nick Saban Miami Dolphins...they sucked.

Ruttiger711
12-23-2012, 09:16 PM
IF WE WANT TO GET BACK TO GIANTS FOOTBALL LETS HIRE SABAN.RUN THE BALL,TACKLE,PASS RUSH,BEST TEACHER OF A COACH,MOTIVATOR.THE GUY WILL NOT PUT UP WITH MISTAKES.HIRE SABAN PLEASE!

15-17 in the NFL the first time... we better act now before hes snatched up again!!!

experto
12-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Nick Saban never had a good qb.He has Eli here.

experto
12-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Also Bellicheck said Saban is as good of defensive coach he has ever seen a lot of times,His resume backs it up and soon to win 4th national title.Must of all,Saban is a fundamentally sound coach.He fits what the Giants are,a tough minded team.

experto
12-23-2012, 09:19 PM
I have seen our players not tackle,and that's on the coaches.Coughlin also has no answers,meaning he lost the team.I think it's enough to make a switch in the offseason and thank Coughlin for the 2 rings and go in another direction.Saban is what we need,and hopefully he gets the job.

RoanokeFan
12-23-2012, 09:22 PM
I have seen our players not tackle,and that's on the coaches.Coughlin also has no answers,meaning he lost the team.I think it's enough to make a switch in the offseason and thank Coughlin for the 2 rings and go in another direction.Saban is what we need,and hopefully he gets the job.

You are now officially talking to yourself

G-Men Surg.
12-23-2012, 09:22 PM
Are you kidding me ?!? Nick " The Quitter " Saban . No freaking thanks ! I would prefer to bring bach Handley instead of that phony.

Paradroid
12-23-2012, 09:31 PM
Coughlin is a good coach. Which current NFL HC would you trade him for? Belichick, Jim Harbaugh... anyone else?

I'm frustrated, too, but fire Coughlin and hire Saban? You're trolling, right?

Toadofsteel
12-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Coughlin is a good coach. Which current NFL HC would you trade him for? Belichick, Jim Harbaugh... anyone else?

Coughlin absolutely REFUSES to fire Killdrive, or let rookies play at all, and bases everything off of tenure instead of production.

I'm sorry, but it's the only way we can fix what's wrong with this team.

drewz
12-23-2012, 09:47 PM

Sean Payton? Once a Giant.............................

Toadofsteel
12-23-2012, 09:48 PM

Hmm.... he'd be a good one too.

nycisgreat
12-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Saban! No thank you. Give me Coughlin please!

FloydEddings2
12-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Saban is a dog. Let him stay in college.

O.C. Giant Fan
12-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Saban=quitter

Paradroid
12-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Coughlin absolutely REFUSES to fire Killdrive, or let rookies play at all, and bases everything off of tenure instead of production.

I'm sorry, but it's the only way we can fix what's wrong with this team.

I'm pretty sure Coughlin plays the players who gives the team the best chance to win. Remember the 2007 rookie class? Here's some names:

Steve Smith
Kevin Boss
Ahmad Bradshaw
Michael Johnson
Jay Alford
Aaron Ross

All rookies who got PT and made contributions during the Superbowl run.

Just because you think David Wilson got a bad beat this season doesn't mean Coughlin refuses to play all rookies. Seems to be a bit of a misconception circulating here.

experto
12-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Saban is not a quitter.Bama is a better job than Miami,and Miami owner refused to help Saban build a good team.Saban gets the most out of everyteam.Also did Saban ever have a great qb at bama or anywhere he went,or Miami? Give him Eli,and his defense will do the rest.

nycisgreat
12-23-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm pretty sure Coughlin plays the players who gives the team the best chance to win. Remember the 2007 rookie class? Here's some names:

Steve Smith
Kevin Boss
Ahmad Bradshaw
Michael Johnson
Jay Alford
Aaron Ross

Just because you think David Wilson got a bad beat this season doesn't mean Coughlin refuses to play all rookies. Seems to be a bit of a misconception circulating here.

Thank you, now I don't have to typed what you have here. This team is very fair to rookies. I like Wilson, but he was getting man handled on his blocking assignments.

mike kennedy
12-23-2012, 10:30 PM
You're just upset the Cowboys lost

You need to add to the bottom of your Shut up an play picture. You need to add IS LOST to the bottom after PRIDE.

Paradroid
12-23-2012, 10:31 PM

Yes.

On second thought, hell yes. Would love to have Payton.

GiantRoc
12-23-2012, 10:41 PM

Steve Smith
Kevin Boss
Ahmad Bradshaw
Michael Johnson
Jay Alford
Aaron Ross

Those guys all got their shots to play after injuries forced them into the line up. Same with Cruz last year. You would think after so many rookies have stepped up in a big way, the staff would let them play, rather than waiting until they had no choice. At least Wilson got 3 more big carries. Gees smh

rebelfan1966
12-23-2012, 10:43 PM
The Saban to the NFL experiement has been tried and it failed......

Out of Exile
12-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Awful thread

barran21
12-23-2012, 11:42 PM
lol OP, we need new coordinators, I want Norv Turner for OC...