PDA

View Full Version : WOW VERNON DAVIS JUST....

Eliscruzzz
12-23-2012, 09:13 PM
GOT KILLED BY CAM CHANCLER ON THE SEAHAWKS, best hit I've seen all year..

Eliscruzzz
12-23-2012, 09:17 PM
God I would love to have Seattle's defense they are deadly...

BigBlueAllDay
12-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Seatlle got a blocked chip-shot FG returned for a TD by Pro-Bowl elected CB Richard Sherman. lol 21-0. Seahawks are playing like a team that wants to get into the playoffs. They're well on their way to clinching a wildcard spot.

Eliscruzzz
12-23-2012, 09:35 PM
Seatlle got a blocked chip-shot FG returned for a TD by Pro-Bowl elected CB Richard Sherman. lol 21-0. Seahawks are playing like a team that wants to get into the playoffs. They're well on their way to clinching a wildcard spot.Yep and it's well deserved I wouldn't be shocked if they get to the NFCCG. I think they are better then Atlanta, Green Bay, Dallas, Redskins,and Chicago only one I think that can win is the 49ers at home.

Parademon
12-23-2012, 10:20 PM
GOT KILLED BY CAM CHANCLER ON THE SEAHAWKS, best hit I've seen all year..

And got flagged for delivering a clean hard hit! NFL is full of poop with this "defensless reciever" rule! Freaking joke!

BigBlueAllDay
12-23-2012, 10:24 PM
I expect the 49ers to release Jacobs after the Giants get eliminated with a classic picture of Nelson Munz to the Giants. Ouch! Manningham just got his knee taken out after I mentioned Jacobs. Ain't looking good for the former Giants players.

Toadofsteel
12-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Now Manningham is injured...

Eliscruzzz
12-23-2012, 10:55 PM
And got flagged for delivering a clean hard hit! NFL is full of poop with this "defensless reciever" rule! Freaking joke!At least we are not the complete joke tonight in the NFL and yeas that was bull****...

Kez Simpson
12-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Seattle going to the superbowl. They are playing like Champions.

Moke
12-23-2012, 11:03 PM
I can see Seattle going to the SB... that team is strong. Their defense is my inspiration,

BigBlueAllDay
12-23-2012, 11:06 PM

That's cause they're playing at home, which won't happen in the playoffs. They're a great home team, but inexplicably very vulnerable away. But I'd gladly watch them oust the NFC East divisional champion in the wildcard round.

Parademon
12-23-2012, 11:26 PM
Seahawks D reminds me of the G-men's D of the 86 & 90 season, brutal & hard hitting!

Sarcasman
12-23-2012, 11:35 PM

They're playing well. Look for their coaching to fail them down the stretch.

NYCDBS
12-24-2012, 12:55 AM
I like the way that Wilson kid is playing he made some great throws tonight. I can see Seattle making some serious noise in the playoffs.

BuffyBlueII
12-24-2012, 01:04 AM
And got flagged for delivering a clean hard hit! NFL is full of poop with this "defensless reciever" rule! Freaking joke!

It is getting ridiculous. I thought the hit Ed Reed delivered on Victor Cruz today was clean too as was the one Ryan Clark leveled him with when we played Pittsburgh Steelers.

GiantWarfare
12-24-2012, 01:36 AM
I'm jealous of the defenses in the NFCW, specifically Seattle and SF but especially Seattle. What a fearsome unit they are...

BTW why in the hell has no one talked about Russell Wilson? Its RG3 this, Luck that, IMO Wilson has been exceptional. Dark horse ROY?

Toadofsteel
12-24-2012, 01:52 AM
I'm jealous of the defenses in the NFCW, specifically Seattle and SF but especially Seattle. What a fearsome unit they are...

BTW why in the hell has no one talked about Russell Wilson? Its RG3 this, Luck that, IMO Wilson has been exceptional. Dark horse ROY?

I hope so. I'm tired of Luck and RG3 getting pre-ordained just because they were the 1 and 2 draft picks... Russel Wilson is better than both of them...

ibbill
12-24-2012, 10:40 AM
I expect the 49ers to release Jacobs after the Giants get eliminated with a classic picture of Nelson Munz to the Giants. Ouch! Manningham just got his knee taken out after I mentioned Jacobs. Ain't looking good for the former Giants players.

As harrison said of the steelers hit them low take out the knee at least there is no fine for that.WTF

giantscolombia
12-24-2012, 11:21 AM
it was a clean hit too

TheAnalyst
12-27-2012, 10:20 AM
Seahawks D reminds me of the G-men's D of the 86 & 90 season, brutal & hard hitting!

and all on adderall / stimulants.

Sarcasman
12-27-2012, 12:01 PM

Excellent point but it won't happen, he's not a media darling like Griffin. And since you can't give the award to the system, Griffin will get it by proxy.

JJC7301
12-28-2012, 11:36 PM
God I would love to have Seattle's defense they are deadly...
I wish we had a D like that. Time to rebuild this D.

BigBlueAllDay
12-30-2012, 11:01 AM
Excellent point but it won't happen, he's not a media darling like Griffin. And since you can't give the award to the system, Griffin will get it by proxy.

Agreed. RG3 pretty much has been a lock for rookie of the year this season no matter what R. Wilson does. RG3 got the stats and also the popularity to seal the award.

Sarcasman
12-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Agreed. RG3 pretty much has been a lock for rookie of the year this season no matter what R. Wilson does. RG3 got the stats and also the popularity to seal the award.

He certainly has the popularity.