PDA

View Full Version : haven't posted in years... venting all over

FOFORLIFE
12-23-2012, 10:26 PM
Things have to change. After witnessing today, ANOTHER typical Gilbride DRAW play to HYNOSKI I have to vent.

WE ALL KNOW THIS. We all, as fans, know this. We all know the plays, we all know the lack of no huddle and sluggish play. I am not the only tired one, we all are tired. I can kill our defense, but that will be too easy. This offense has so much talent to produce what they have been producing. These last two weeks neither Cruz nor Nicks have went over 100 yards, COMBINED!

We drafted a Running back that WE DON'T USE. I would have much prefered a capable Lineman instead. If David Wilson was on any other team, they would use him beautifully. If David Wilson played on New England, don't get me started!

I haven't seen Wilson catch a screen pass all year, nor have I seen him line up out wide, maybe catch a quick slant or WR screen. He has been the only positibe thing out there on our offense, maybe our whole team since the Saints game. This coaching staff should be ashamed!

All year, Coughlin and Gilbride's knock on Wilson was that he can't block, Well your job is to COACH! Coach him to! Why do I see Danny Woodhead getting more touches per game than Wilson?! Is Danny Woodhead an all pro blocker?

The bottom line is that this WHOLE staff is out of touch, out of date, and out of their minds because they are all too stubborn for their own good!

Thank you T.C. for being the greatest coach we have ever had here, but that is no excuse to inexcuse having a total of 2 winning records from weeks 9-16 in your 9 year tenure here. Throw this one in too!

I am so glad we have had Ramses Barden on our roster for what, 4 years? That 10 catch game must have been a false dream that never happened because I have seen him on the field involved only one game after that.

Jernigan, glad he's on our roster, once again, another player, if on another team, with another coaching staff would produce.

Bottom line. This team has hit a wall. Our Super Bowl win last season disguised this wall. I will refuse to talk about Fewell on here, and I will refuse to waste my time writing about Tuck, Webster, Osi, below average LB play. WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THESE GUYS.

T.C., I believe 80% of Big Blue fans don't want him to go, nor do I. But I, as a fan, as a man who expects better things, needs to see Killdriveand Fewell go. We need a massive, massive overhall.

We all, need to see this change. We are looking at a massive overhaul in the NFC East, and we are looking at a potential rebuilding process.

We all have to look at the big picture, and say out of this list of men, what are they truly offering to us, to this team, going forward into next season.

Gilbride, Fewell, Deihl, Tuck, Webster, Osi (already gone next year), Beckum, Blackburn/Herzlich (I love Chase's intensity, and heart, but he should not be a starter, he is a situational player)

Kenny Phillips is a Free Agent, he is sure as gone, and if we bring him back, to what cost? Overpay on his knack for getting injured every year?

Are we going to continue riding Bradshaw until he can't walk? The guy never practices, and when gametime comes, it shows. He's all rust!

......I am making myself stop now. This is why I haven't posted in years.

Die-Hard
12-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Nice post. You've said it all

We need more logic and rational thought around here. Post more often!

Tmurda1984
12-23-2012, 10:49 PM
Things have to change. After witnessing today, ANOTHER typical Gilbride DRAW play to HYNOSKI I have to vent.

WE ALL KNOW THIS. We all, as fans, know this. We all know the plays, we all know the lack of no huddle and sluggish play. I am not the only tired one, we all are tired. I can kill our defense, but that will be too easy. This offense has so much talent to produce what they have been producing. These last two weeks neither Cruz nor Nicks have went over 100 yards, COMBINED!

We drafted a Running back that WE DON'T USE. I would have much prefered a capable Lineman instead. If David Wilson was on any other team, they would use him beautifully. If David Wilson played on New England, don't get me started!

I haven't seen Wilson catch a screen pass all year, nor have I seen him line up out wide, maybe catch a quick slant or WR screen. He has been the only positibe thing out there on our offense, maybe our whole team since the Saints game. This coaching staff should be ashamed!

All year, Coughlin and Gilbride's knock on Wilson was that he can't block, Well your job is to COACH! Coach him to! Why do I see Danny Woodhead getting more touches per game than Wilson?! Is Danny Woodhead an all pro blocker?

The bottom line is that this WHOLE staff is out of touch, out of date, and out of their minds because they are all too stubborn for their own good!

Thank you T.C. for being the greatest coach we have ever had here, but that is no excuse to inexcuse having a total of 2 winning records from weeks 9-16 in your 9 year tenure here. Throw this one in too!

I am so glad we have had Ramses Barden on our roster for what, 4 years? That 10 catch game must have been a false dream that never happened because I have seen him on the field involved only one game after that.

Jernigan, glad he's on our roster, once again, another player, if on another team, with another coaching staff would produce.

Bottom line. This team has hit a wall. Our Super Bowl win last season disguised this wall. I will refuse to talk about Fewell on here, and I will refuse to waste my time writing about Tuck, Webster, Osi, below average LB play. WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THESE GUYS.

T.C., I believe 80% of Big Blue fans don't want him to go, nor do I. But I, as a fan, as a man who expects better things, needs to see Killdriveand Fewell go. We need a massive, massive overhall.

We all, need to see this change. We are looking at a massive overhaul in the NFC East, and we are looking at a potential rebuilding process.

We all have to look at the big picture, and say out of this list of men, what are they truly offering to us, to this team, going forward into next season.

Gilbride, Fewell, Deihl, Tuck, Webster, Osi (already gone next year), Beckum, Blackburn/Herzlich (I love Chase's intensity, and heart, but he should not be a starter, he is a situational player)

Kenny Phillips is a Free Agent, he is sure as gone, and if we bring him back, to what cost? Overpay on his knack for getting injured every year?

Are we going to continue riding Bradshaw until he can't walk? The guy never practices, and when gametime comes, it shows. He's all rust!

Danny Woodhead has proven to be a very good receiver out of the backfield...but Danny Woodhead gets less time on the field than Wilson does anyway. Like I said...Wilson is not a 3rd down back, he will get his chance maybe in the future. He's not a good receiver, he does not block, and he is not a short yardage guy so why put him in a situation to fail. Wilson is not a good Shotgun draw runner either, he's not patient enough to let it develop.

You can say: Well the Giants need to run the ball out of I-Formation or Singleback formations....the Giants terrible Oline is not built to run out of I...and we need a Tackle to play tight end which is very predictable. Singleback? Yea right, leave Hynoksi on the bench lol that would be crazy. So thats why we run the Shotgun draw. Well everyone here praises Reese....the same offensive line that you cry about was Reese's masterpiece.

You can ask Reese why he drafted a running back with an offensive line this bad...You can also ask him what did he see in Diehl and Baas to give them big contracts only to restructure them the following year. How many times do I have to preach this? This is the truth...people need to realize this. This team has been soft and finese since Reese took over. When Reese got here in '07 we was a smashmouth running team that hit the big playaction...after 6 years of Reese we are now a Shotgun and Shotgun draw team with an offensive line that cant block if there life depended on it. Sad thing is now Snee is pasted his prime, and looking below average.

FOFORLIFE
12-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Tiki Barber wasn't any of those either....

Harooni
12-23-2012, 10:53 PM
nice vent shows you care, sadly the team barely cares they get paid and go home and live it up.

eml
12-23-2012, 10:54 PM
Well said. In one of my last posts I said winning a SB doesn't give you the right to deliver this garbage ! Hey, wake up the SB parade was over in february. As a player we USE to have said; WE'RE ALL IN. This year he left out one little word at the end it's TROUBLE.

Rudyy
12-23-2012, 10:55 PM

......I am making myself stop now. This is why I haven't posted in years.Couldn't agree more.

Moke
12-23-2012, 10:56 PM
Couldn't agree more. Eff this team!

jgiantfan
12-23-2012, 11:00 PM
Danny Woodhead has proven to be a very good receiver out of the backfield...but Danny Woodhead gets less time on the field than Wilson does anyway. Like I said...Wilson is not a 3rd down back, he will get his chance maybe in the future. He's not a good receiver, he does not block, and he is not a short yardage guy so why put him in a situation to fail. Wilson is not a good Shotgun draw runner either, he's not patient enough to let it develop..
Gilbride is that you???

Tmurda1984
12-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Tiki Barber wasn't any of those either....

Tiki Barber was an excellent 3rd down back starting out. He probably would of been a starter if it wasnt for his fumbling issues. Tiki had great vision, patience, and was an excellent receiver out of the backfield. Tiki was an underrated short yardage guy due to his size. I hope you are not comparing Wilson to Tiki because Wilson has a totally different skillset. I would compare Wilson to Felix Jones. Both guys are 1st rounders with homerun potential...they are either hit or miss. Wilson will make one big run and struggle getting to the LOS the next 5 handoffs and the OC will get blamed.

krankeybluechick
12-23-2012, 11:08 PM
You hit the nail right on the head. But don't be too upset, the players don't seem to be. I for one will put this pathetic inept season behind me. I honestly cannot watch them one more week! I have better things to do with my life like skiing!

Toadofsteel
12-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Gilbride is that you???

No, that guy is the biggest Reese hater to ever exist. Sometimes I wonder if he was personally wronged by Reese some time in the past or something...

nycisgreat
12-23-2012, 11:15 PM

Wow, this is like a sermon. I agree.

TheShouldersOf
12-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Here Here!

JustinTuckNYG91
12-23-2012, 11:47 PM
Nice post OP, agree. When I saw the shotgun draw to FB Henry Hynoski, 2nd &12 in the second quarter, thought to myself, here is the most unimaginative, predictable OC's that the league has ever seen. I won't get started on PF either.

Parademon
12-23-2012, 11:54 PM
Awesome post OP! Couldn't agree more!

Giant stuck in Texas
12-24-2012, 12:10 AM
Great post......