PDA

View Full Version : Thats how I want my D to play

I Hate T.O.
12-23-2012, 10:31 PM
Watching the Seahags...damn they are racing to the ball and doin some hittin!!!

Eliscruzzz
12-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Watching the Seahags...damn they are racing to the ball and doin some hittin!!!Did you see that hit on Davis?? Wow Seahawks are dangerous..

Eliscruzzz
12-23-2012, 10:33 PM
We will never have a defense like that cause of Eli's contract, but I'll take any defense over the one we have now.

Tmurda1984
12-23-2012, 10:33 PM
Tackling is the most important part of defense and the Giants do a poor job of that. Reese brings in a makeshift linebacker core and they have to be the worst tacklers I ever seen in Big Blue history. Keith Rivers got K.O again by a receiver. The refs tried to give us a break and we still couldnt hang with a raven team.

I Hate T.O.
12-23-2012, 10:34 PM
We will never have a defense like that cause of Eli's contract, but I'll take any defense over the one we have now.

As would I......I see youre in Warwick....Im in Sussex county...

Cloud57
12-23-2012, 10:34 PM
our defense is made up of girls, they should be playing in the Lingerie Football League (LFL)

Tmurda1984
12-23-2012, 10:36 PM

We would of a defense like that even with Eli's contract if Reese makes wiser decisions over the cap. Webster, Thomas, Rolle, Canty , and Tuck are clearly not worth all that money. Also look at that Offensive Line...Baas and Diehl are set to make a lot of money due to silly restructuring of contracts. Imagine all of that money we could of saved up on. There is a lot of DEAD WEIGHT ON THIS TEAM...and alot of guys on rookie contracts? We should have a better defense than this.

Cloud57
12-23-2012, 10:39 PM
We would of a defense like that even with Eli's contract if Reese makes wiser decisions over the cap. Webster, Thomas, Rolle, Canty , and Tuck are clearly not worth all that money. Also look at that Offensive Line...Baas and Diehl are set to make a lot of money due to silly restructuring of contracts. Imagine all of that money we could of saved up on. There is a lot of DEAD WEIGHT ON THIS TEAM...and alot of guys on rookie contracts? We should have a better defense than this.damn we're gonna suck for another decade

giantfanatic
12-23-2012, 10:41 PM
We get a third place schedule and under the radar - best thing that could happen is getting rolled back to back.

Redeyejedi
12-23-2012, 10:45 PM
U know whats insane they said until this game the 49ers have had the same 11 starters on Defense for every game, The Giants cant even play 1 game with all 11 starters

Redeyejedi
12-23-2012, 10:52 PM
We would of a defense like that even with Eli's contract if Reese makes wiser decisions over the cap. Webster, Thomas, Rolle, Canty , and Tuck are clearly not worth all that money. Also look at that Offensive Line...Baas and Diehl are set to make a lot of money due to silly restructuring of contracts. Imagine all of that money we could of saved up on. There is a lot of DEAD WEIGHT ON THIS TEAM...and alot of guys on rookie contracts? We should have a better defense than this.The best players on the team besides Eli are all on rookie deals

Sarcasman
12-23-2012, 11:00 PM

Plainly wrong.

Do you have any idea the amount of money invested in the NYG vs. the Seahawk defense?

Don't answer it's a rhetorical question. Your post answered for you.